Best way to learn about crypto... Start collecting it for free! - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emdubya

Best way to learn about crypto... Start collecting it for free!

This is a very good way to earn crypto and i have made use of it as well, but now i find that the wallets are empty a lot and as a result i think that it is not as profitable as it used to be. I think that something important to note about your topic though is that it should be in the referral links section and not this section so it meets the rules of this section in the forum. Also i think that you should include a proof of payment so that people know that this is a legit site.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The referral section is full of topics that are not verified, I am tired of this. Friend, if you want to refer or post your referral link here, be sure it is legit and possibly you have tested to its legitimacy. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Do you have any withdrawal proof, how much is minimal withdraw? Please, provide more information, because right now it looks like a scam

Thank you for sharing the information. Collecting and earning crypto is very difficult job you have to spend more time even to collect small amount of money.

It is good for beginners to start using these sites and taps to raise capital and learn more about cryptocurrencies, but as income they are not considered to have a good income.

Life is great and enjoy it

Looks like a good website and legit, but it doesn't matter whether paying or not, I have seen a lot of legit website, but they pay less than a dollar a day, I guess working online won't make you rich unless you know something big like trading or freelancing.

"We grow by lifting others"

2 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

Looks like a good website and legit, but it doesn't matter whether paying or not, I have seen a lot of legit website, but they pay less than a dollar a day, I guess working online won't make you rich unless you know something big like trading or freelancing.

Working online can make you rich. 

Online programmers collect over $5000 monthly. 

Freelancers collect over $1000 monthly. 

Cryptotalk member collect $70 or more monthly. 

Bitcointalk signatures pays as high as $500 or more monthly. 

thanks for sharing this amazing faucet website I have already heard about it but at the beginning I thought that this website is fake but after learning tutorial about this I think this is absolutely genuine to collect free cryptocurrency

I really don`t think that it is the best way to learn everything about crypto, you should only start this bot and where is this learning? And it`s almost impossible to get start capital using such faucets 

I think it is a waste of time, it is a pyramidal system where they will never pay you and if they do, they are pennies that give that kind of cryptocurrency mining.

Greetings, thank you very much for creating this post where everyone has been able to share their strategy to be able to earn BTC for free, thanks to this I can update my way of earning more by adding and testing many of those mentioned here.