Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

I agree with you as some people just make coins inorder to scam people and steal all their money after they have invested and then delete the coin and are never heard from again so my advice would be to be cautious

• +5 1

Yes, it is true. Thousands of currencies have been added to the market and most of them are fake projects. I have been monitoring the market for a long time and I have found only a few serious coins that carry real projects and the rest is a scam to steal people's money only. Once the coin becomes in the market, the work team abandon it and it begins. The currency failed and its price started to drop.
I only trust old currencies, around 20-40 first currencies in the market, these currencies have proven their strength and have become very popular and reliable.

• +2 1

And especially those sources that ask you to make an advance payment so that these coins will be sent to you. Even if they ask for a small amount, in 99% of cases this is a deception. It is so arranged that very rarely good coins go to the exchange, and if they have not yet come out and they ask for money for them. Then it's better not to follow that project.

On 12/4/2020 at 1:27 PM, MT khan said:

Look back on your previous account I think you have only a warn not banned, because for the mistake they give us only warning, for the second fault the will ban us for 3 three day after that,10,30,180 days so go back to your previous account. Because two having in a device also is restricted.

Thank you so much sir  for your advice. I am new here.  I want to trade  here from very soon. So I want to learn. Your advice is very helpful  for me. Now I will work with old and verified  coin.  And I will avoid new coin.

Thank you so much for raising this topic we have to be very and extremelycareful because their are a lot of fake coins coming in the market system now so try to investigate before investing 

You are right, a considerable lot of which are advanced every day from the most entertaining individuals who may not have the foggiest idea about their verifiable realities or the other way around. Along these lines, numerous individuals succumb to this advancement, and they put resources into them. Currencies, however even venture destinations or stages.

Yes i am absolutely agree with you. This is a digital platform and there is always a risk of scammers who can take undue advantage of some members. This is one of scammer's techniques to use dummy or fake coins to trap new members or beginners who don't know about these coins or this forum. In this way many members loose their money every day. So be cautious.

If you want to buy crypto currency at the market then buy valuable currency that you may earn interest after you sell you have study the movement of the coin through main sites of crypto currency like coin market cap choose the top ones predict the future price to make profit

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much for this good information that is why is good for new members should ask before taking any step in this forum too avoid loss or scam

Yes I think we need to be very careful with some of the new introduced cryptocurrencies. Their are thousands cryptocurrencies everyday that they  introduce, new cryptocurrency so we need to be very careful on wish one to invest on because not all are really legit. So let's be extra careful friends 

• +3 1

I do not recommend buying new cryptocurrencies that are in pre-sale since they are scams and they only steal your money easily, better to wait to buy cryptocurrencies when they are listed in some exchange for more security and see how the cryptocurrency project is going if it is a good option for  invest or not.

Friend this is a very good topic for those who have just started or started because thanks to this topic I will have or others will be careful so as not to fall into a currency that is a scam and lose all my money.

• +1 1

We have to be careful and pay close attention to these matters, because it is difficult and sad to lose the profits that we had labored in collecting against fraud, before we start investing. We always have to ask and inquire about all the things that we do not know.

For the beginners you should be very careful with the new cryptotalk currency in the market this routine topics to post,now your doing good in the forum but I think you want earn reputation points so you post like this, but bro I expects fresh content from you pls next time delivered interesting topic.

• +1 1

Well I agree with that, now a days they are many cryptos in the cryptomarket so I strongly advice us to be reason in buying crypto that we won't benefit from it from now to 4 to 5 years coming. So we should look for good crypto that we can invest with it and earn profit from it and we should also be careful on what we are investing to.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Yes dude you are right nowadays many of the coins that are added online are just scam and we should must avoid these coins we can avoard them by researching on it if we have a great research and get knowledge from experience people then we good avoid these coins.

18 minutes ago, Culture58 said:

Well I agree with that, now a days they are many cryptos in the cryptomarket so I strongly advice us to be reason in buying crypto that we won't benefit from it from now to 4 to 5 years coming. So we should look for good crypto that we can invest with it and earn profit from it and we should also be careful on what we are investing to.

@Culture58 It is true, as there are fraudulent currencies also, there are currencies that will have a good role in the future, so it is better to search for their source in order to ensure their credibility, then invest in them.

• +4 1

Dear mate! I am agree with your point. Many scammers do frauds in the name of air drop but most of them are fake so we should be aware of these type of scammers. Thanks 

Hi dear @CammerYou have the right, a significant number of which are advanced every day from the most entertaining individuals who may not have the foggiest idea about their substantiates realities or the other way around. Along these lines, numerous individuals succumb to this advancement, and they put resources into them. Currencies, however even venture locales or stages.

Thank you for your advice. I am a new beginner here . So your post gonna help me alot . I haven't so much ideal about cryptocurrency. But i know there are new cryptocurrency in market. Most of them are fake. So i will try to invest on popular site like btc,litecoin,etc. So thank you for your advice. 

• +2 1

Yes i agree you should always look for the trusted and legit cryptocurrency and known by a lot of people and popular in the cryptoworld. And you should always ask assistance to the experts and seniors for you to be guided properly.

As i dont have sufficient knowledge about investment so i didnt invest till now.  And i also i thought that as soon as i wont get proper knowledge about investment i neither invest. The reason of this is many scammer are on our platform, i Don't want to get cheat              

Yes, my friend, we must all be wary of unreliable websites and digital currencies. Fraudsters spoil everything. I only trust the forum and the information on it.

You are directly with all that my companion says. A large portion of the recently uncovered cash administrators are deceitful. Hence, on the off chance that anybody needs to contribute, he should pick a known and solid cash so he doesn't lose his cash in a cheat.