Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Be Careful With New Crypto Currencies In The Market.

Cryptocurrencies are now in a much better position, with many new coins being scammed to take advantage of this opportunity.  When everyone invests in new coins, they understand the time and scam.  Those who have been working in crypto for a long time can easily understand which coins will be scammed.  Those who are new members always try to work with valuable coins.

Thank you so much dear mate for such an amazing information. As we all know there are a lot of fake coins available on crypto so we all be aware about these coins because if we invest our money on these coins than we will loss our money. Firstly take a lot of knowledge about any coin and than invest your money on  it

Absolutely agree because a lot of new coins and tokens are scam and when you buy them you will lose your money. So make sure you buy a coin with high volume and old history, because it has a future, and don't buy any dead coin.

We must study the currencies that we want to buy in order to make sure that they are active in buying and selling, due to the presence of many fake cryptocurrencies that cannot be sold. 

Yes i agree you should always look for the trusted and legit cryptocurrency and known by a lot of people and popular in the cryptoworld. And you should always ask assistance to the experts and seniors for you to be guided properly.

In the the digital market have lots of currencies which give us benifits but as follows scammer's so beware from all the unofficial and none register companies and and check and search about the online networking currencies and.

And which peoples know about this scammer's tell the whole members because lack of knowledge we not work very well

Of course I agree with you.  Many people work here every day. And there are many dishonest people to cheat.  So before investing here, you should invest carefully and knowingly. A few days ago, I was tempted to cheat with me, but I could not. So always invest with caution.

Dear friend, I thank you for your information. There are many fraudulent companies in the market. So we have to take care of our company and work for it with a good reputation to live up to all people and before choosing your job online, you must be sure of it, learn how to trust it and check its legal file here in yobit.

You are directly with all that my companion says. The majority of the recently uncovered cash officials are deceitful. In this way, on the off chance that anybody needs to contribute, he should pick a known and solid cash so he doesn't lose his cash in a fake.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

Well said mate and is a good idea to let them know about all these scam coins, Actually the new project that are been exposed to the world of crypto and are just a trap to lure a victim who is unaware about these new tricks. Well is adviceable you choose a well known coins that have regain market expectations and have it own value in other to avoid disappointment.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:57 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. This is for all beginners who don't have enough knowledge or experience. 

A lot of coins are added online everyday, but not all of them are true. In fact, 95% of new coins are just scam, so all of you must be careful before investing in these coins. Ask before you invest!

This is nothing but a plain truth, one of my friends was sharing on telegram to accrues a coin called tick tock coin, with a certain amount of Etherium coin, the tick tock coin is around 25000000 coin and was to be paid with 0.03eth, so I invested asap, after some minute it came down to me that I just bought a useless coin

861607950_Screenshot_20201221-0658282.thumb.png.d371a075b6c5ca3b5e066444562130fa.png

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for your advice mate. Most of these newly released cryptocurrencies are scam and someone can lose his or her money by investing in them. I will advice all beginners to invest in well known coin and seek for expert advice before investing. 

That's right, in crypto world we can't talk about %100 safety because everyone can make their own token or coin. Some  scams are looks so legit, That's why we should always check the proje behind the coin before we invest. I think ever coin needs to have great project otherwise it won't be profitable even if we invest on long term. Also ico projects are full of scam but if you find good projects it could be much more profitable.

am totally agree with you my dear Not everything that shine is Dimand and not all glittering things are gold.Same is the case of crypto currency market .All the coins are not true in the market .Almost 95% of them are scam .We should do proper research while selecting a coin.

Some of them are manipulated by whales and raised strongly to lure traders and then reflect their price and collapse, and others are excellent. It is possible to differentiate between good and bad new currencies from the crescent of what we do in research on their projects and objectives.

• +2 1

I think that the internet is really full of many fraudulent people, fraudulent sites and fraudulent entities, especially when you deal with cryptocurrencies, you find that fraudsters are surrounding you from every side and trying to take over your big money

Thank you very much for posting this, these days there is a lot of news like this. Many fraudsters commit this kind of fraud and rob people of money.The newcomers will benefit greatly from your posts, who do not know much about it.

Thank you for your wonderful advise so for us newbie is important for us to always ask before we invest so that we should not be scammed 

Nice advice its really true there are many scam coins added online everyday and they don't have a life only exist for a short time and disappears therefore let's avoid investing in new coins.

This is just telling as a scam because it has a small amount of value which is not profitable but this is legit coin and we can used it to trading and investing.

Yes you ate right the scammers daily find a new way to fraud the people while giving greed to them saying that they would give them high profits or attracting them with free coins or airdrops.I would suggest begginers not to take risk and invest money on any site without asking anyone who is already working on a site and earning profit.

• +3 1

I just hope people will listen to your advice. But I doubt it. Your advice is not just for beginners, its also for more experienced traders or ordinary people. What usually happens when people get dragged into a scam coin, is they have had heard some news about it on FakeBook, the tele, an online article, etc. They get sucked into all the hype.

You should always read the White Papers on any new or old coin, you want to invest in. They will tell whats it all about, financing, etc. But, there are many White Papers that are just 1 big lie.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I do not know the purpose of putting a currency on the market .. and it is false or just a fraud.
I went through this experience, I bought a cryptocurrency .. and after one month, when I invested all my money in it, the truth emerged and I discovered that it was a fake.
I suffered both.
Attention should be paid to those with experience.

• +4 1

Before investing in any coin, we should make great research about this coin. If it is new in the market, we must make harder research about the coin. That is why most of new coins are shit coins and absolutely wasting time investing in them. Be careful, if you realize that it is not valuable, try staying away from it. 

If friend support your topic, every day some cryptocurrencies are launched on unofficial pages or fraudulent pages, which end up being scams for that reason we must analyze very well the platform that intends to get a new cryptocurrency, my recommendation is to always participate in the new releases offered by Binance as they are 100% safe.