What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michael0606

What is the time of existence of bitcointalk?, cryptotalk is likely to last the same?

Bitcoin talk and crypto are both from  cryptocurrency and they are same. Bitcoin talk are similar to crypto talk. But their payment system is not good. But you can directly earn from crypto talk. But in the case of bitcoin talk you can't directly earn. You have to some task and work. I think cryptotalk is best.

Dear I think cryptotalk forum is completely different from Bitcointalk, each of them has stability and freedom and has nothing to do with each other and I do not know much about the second i think what I know is that cryptotalk forum is the best and will always be. 

• +2 1

Yes I heard about this forum named bitcointalk and trying to make account there but still unable to make account. But an familiar with this forum and this is pretty good and unique forum in the world and also this forum pays high as compare to other forums and this forum is playing an important role in crypto world. Due to this I like this forum.

It is not right to compare Bitcoin talk with Cryptotalk. Both have different rules and regulations. One is much older and much bigger than the other. So it will be an unfair comparison.

These is a brilliant approach, the two platforms have so much in common, but their time of existence can not be compared to be similar or thesame 

Yes I hace heard about bitcointalk eariler then cryptotalk.Its a much older forum then  this one.But I think cryptotalk has a chance to last long.Its rules and regulations are good.It has a good and easy payment system.And most importantly it has a vast knwledge and members. 

On 3/22/2020 at 1:09 AM, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

Bitcointalk is an old forum and determining how long cryptotalk will last is something that we do not know if not the administrators because they are the ones who pay us and usually many are here for the money and it is a reality now, the forums to keep them alive and very active is creating always interesting content so the durability of the forum will depend on this, so just keep writing and working hard to maintain a healthy community.

Of course, we hope the CryptoTalk campaign will last a long time, just like Bitcointalk. I personally think CryptoTalk will last a long time because the forum has become such a large forum, even though it is only one year old. CryptoTalk is currently paying with Bitcoin for several months and this is one of our passion for CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

I think this forum will stay for a good time, but the payment will not stay for a long time because the platform pays But it will not be long because the platform loses

• +2 1

On 3/22/2020 at 7:09 AM, Michael0606 said:

I have that doubt, since I understand that bitcointalk has been paying for a long time I do not know exactly how much, so I would like to know, if cryptotalk, can last equal to or even longer than the duration of bitcointalk, since this cryptotalk forum is too good and for that reason  I have taken the task of supporting it, denouncing the toxic community, in order to give duration to this forum, I really hope it lasts a long time since many of us can trade in Yobit, with the satoshis that are earned daily in this forum I hope you can answer the question  that I have.

Indeed, the forum can continue forever if it is able to balance between the profit it generates and the distribution to people. I do not think that it can actually continue if it cannot profit.

Cryptotalk is in its early days so time is indefinite because we are the ones who make this community much more attractive, we just have to behave well and see what happens in the future, but I think that cryptotalk still has a long way to go and I don't think this project close so fast.

I'm not really sure how long bitcointalk is, but if I know that cryptotalk is three times old if not even more, I think I read that it was created to discuss bitcoin and that others could get to know that specific crypto, now we see which is bigger than previously thought, but the payment method and everything is different from cryptotalk, this forum is young but with a lot of potential, it is important, it will depend a lot on us to stay afloat, on the quality of our publications.

The continuity of the CryptoTalk forum is certain because they have obtained a very large archive that many people who want to learn in this field will benefit from, but with regard to the continuation of payment, this is something that no one knows as the moderators' response was many times that the payment continues for a long time now.

• +1 1

I believe that CryptoTalk has achieved great development in previous years and I think it will reach a stage to become the best cryptocurrency forum, so I believe in and support this forum and try hard to bring new members to this forum.

• +3 1

There is no specific period for the continuation of the campaigns here, at least the period has not been set by the moderators, but I will stay in this forum even if the payment of profits to us has been stopped, I have learned a lot here, and every day I learn more about things I care about greatly like Investing and trading

• +1 1

bitcointalk has been around for a long time, it has been in this type of thing for several years, however cryptotalk has only been around for two years, but this forum does pay, and at the same time you are learning about how to work with currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto talk is growing and though it has not yet reach the level of Bitcoin talk I think after so e time it might be able to reach though it'll take alot of time and more campaigns will have to join this forum for it to be able to compete with Bitcoin talk

• +1 1

My friend, I think that the CryptoTalk forum is growing tremendously and developing day by day, and this increases the confidence of the forum members in it, and I believe that it will become the best forum for coding in the near future.

• +2 1

There is a difference between the cryptotalk forum and bitcointalk because bitcointalk is an old forum while crytotalk is a new platform. But both of them are good and strong forums for cryptocurrencies and everything related to them and can benefit from both forums. Thank you

CryptoTalk is always the best, it helped me and most of the members to launch in the field of cryptocurrencies, it provided us with a lot of information in addition to the daily profits from our posts, I think that of the few sites that give this amount to beginners, I always invite my friends to work here, It is an excellent starting point for anyone wanting to start with cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that bitcoin is the main currency of the cryptocurrency are this time and leading the market in the cryptocurrency with the price and this currency is crossed the history of his price

• +4 1

I did not work on the bitcointalk forum, but I work in the cryptotalk forum, which is one of the trusted and popular sites, and on this site you can earn more money if you master your work, especially if you invest in the yobit platform, you must understand technical analysis, when to buy good currencies, when to sell them, and some rules  Practiced by whales in the market and this will push you big steps forward.

• +3 1

My dear, talking about cryptocurrencies, encryption and encryption is very great for all of us, and I expect to continue to work as a social networking sites specializing in encryption and it is very great for us. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk will be alright and only getting more users to write here as long as the yobit will be paying for our messages on this forum because many of us came here only for this.

• +1 1

I do not know much about Bitcointalk, I have been so satisfied with Cryptotalk that I have not been interested in looking for another forum. I wish this forum to remain for a long time offering us the opportunity to post content about crypto while we earn Bitcoin, just as their motto says. In fact, I think the goal of the moderators is to stay for a long time, so they care about keeping the forum clean of spam and fraud.

• +2 1

• Topics

• Он своей неопределенностью уже начинает раздражать, то он всеми руками за то он против по каким-то причинам. Иногда складывается впечатление что у него раздвоение личности, кстати по-моему Маск в каком-то интервью говорил что у него есть определенные проблемы с психикой. 
    • You are right, my friend, that this forum offers us a lot and also provides knowledge of ways to trade cryptocurrencies and improve the English language in easy and fun ways within a forum that wins you cryptocurrencies. I wish success to all.
    • Что вы имеете в виду, когда говорите, что если я выберу блокировщик форекс, этот блокировщик должен быть известен на платформе TradingView, все ли брокеры указаны на этой платформе?
    • Encrypted currencies are distinguished from shares by the way of ownership, when you buy a company’s share, your name remains an investor for this company, but when you own the cryptocurrencies you can keep them inside the electronic wallet, and I don’t prefer to buy anything that I cannot put in my hands.
    • что ж, обмен действительно удовлетворительный. Когда я искал подробности об этом, я наткнулся на множество положительных отзывов об этом. Однако я не любитель обязательной проверки. В результате я решил, что не готов регистрироваться, потому что не хочу никому передавать личные данные.
    • Он и не должен никуда переходить, у вас вроде 2000 сообщений на форуме, а пишете как будто новичок. Это ведь самый обычный фиат, просто в цифровой оболочке, это даже не криптовалюта. Он будет введен внутри Китая и даже там полностью фиат не планируют им заменять. Будет возможность пользоваться как одним, так и другим.
    • Кто успел, тот уже вышел из биткоина сразу же после поста Маска. Сейчас я бы не советовал никому выходить из биткоина, потому что ситуация двоякая. Тут может быть как и продолжение падения, так и разворот рынка вверх. Я свои биткоины не продаю. Буду ждать. Холдеры всегда в плюсе. 
    • Как бы парадоксально это не звучало, но действительно твиттер Илона Маска может влиять на рост/падения определённой криптовалюты гораздо сильнее, чем какие-то глобальные события и явления в экономике. Поэтому я и сам слежу за его твиттером)
    • Я никогда не зарабатываю на криптовалюте, но наверняка есть так много преимуществ, связанных с получением криптовалюты, что я надеюсь сделать это в ближайшее время, ребята.
    • на самом деле я очень рад присоединиться к этой замечательной платформе в качестве члена для работы в, и мне нравится очень много работать для достижения моих целей и задач с помощью этой замечательной платформы