What transaction do you like the most? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What transaction do you like the most?

In the world of crypto everyone have is own opinion about transaction which is convenient for them, but actually I like making my own transaction in crypto currency using ltc due to it features that it have and there charges is well friendly which makes it the best for me.

• +1 1

In the current situation, the best deal I would love to deal with is making publications and making money through effort because my capabilities are limited. I expect during the next year ‭2021‬ that my circumstances will improve and that I will start trading in cryptocurrencies as much as I can.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day members here,  I just want to ask what transaction in cryptoworld you like the most? 

Explain your reasons why. 

Mine is mining because it's free to earn btc and your referrals can work for you. 

There are many matters by which I want to earn cryptocurrencies and the first one is that by making and completing offers that are given by websites like crypto talk forum and the second one is that I like straightening and investing in cryptocurrencies and from this I earned a good profit from crypto world.

• +2 1

I am working on cryptotalk and I am getting his payment as well. I have not made any transaction or deposit,If you want to use fast method for transaction then you can choose bitcoin because it is very good for transaction and in it we can do million of transactions in 1 second. 

• +2 1

The title and your post makes me confused, the post you mean what is the best to make money in crypto?.. Well for me is bounty hunting and also trading cryptos, those are the best to make money in crypto in my opinion.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally I think transaction through litecoins is the best method because the transaction see via litecoins is very low compared to bitcoins and other types of coins it is easy to convert to light coins and translation is so simple and affordable so I think good option is litecoin.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:51 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day members here,  I just want to ask what transaction in cryptoworld you like the most? 

Explain your reasons why. 

Mine is mining because it's free to earn btc and your referrals can work for you. 

Dude usually I prefer litecoin transactions because I withdraw my money in litecoin as it has lower withdrawal fees and is more comfortable and also mining is a good option b mining in your yobit account is very beneficial

I'd like to use litecoin because it's cheap. I used to use xrp as a transaction coin but recently zec sue xrp and i don't want to risk it. Litecoin much more cheaper than the other crypto's. That's why i am using ltc these days. If i am using binance i'll use busd or bnb because they're also cheap and fast.

• +3 1

I like so much for mine my balance. Cause mining is very easy and beneficial way for earning. So this is really helpful and valuable for us. I always try to mining my crypto currency.

Earning cases is great, but you need effort in order to convince many people, as I prefer to complete all the tasks required of me and in this way, this is used in order to earn many coins and this helps me to achieve what I want.

There are many transactions methods available but I am withdraws my money wallet because I feel rich everytime I have money on my pocket which makes me happy because after the sleepless nights and tiring day of posting, I can finally hold the money I earned because of my hardwork.

• +1 1

As for me, I do not like mining because it requires expensive equipment and is considered illegal in many countries.
I like to work in trading, although there are some risks involved

• +2 1

I also like earning passive income from mining. If you find a good cloud mining site, you can make some good money. Im mining with Genesis Mining & Ecos. Im very happy with both. I know you can make good money from referrals but I never liked referrals too much. If something ever happens to the site you have referred people to, you are responsible for getting people burned.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I do alot of transaction nowadays. Like litecoin, trx,xrp . All coin need withdraw fees. But litecoin is good i think . Because litecoin fee is so low. And it transaction is so fast and quick and i love it. It is also safe to. I prefer litecoin. 

For me i just work for this great forum, because i earn a good amount per day , i think more mining , and also i learn many things. And also sometimes i trade with a small budget, to earn some profit and also to take a experience in trading, this is really important for me

• +4 1

I don't like to mining in crypto market because i am more satisfying from making money from my investment plans because investing in crypto market more profits able then mining sites of crypto market because many people lost their investments in fake and scam mining operation packages sites

• +3 1

The best thing that i like in crypto is the pay per post campaign that is going on in this forum as it provides me a great way to earn that will allow me to have some extra funding and spending money as a student. I think that it is very helpful. Mining is damaging to the computer and as a result i try not to engage in it at all. This forum has provided me with a great way to make the most of my time on the internet. Also, i find that some faucets are also able to provide relatively good earnings as well.

Edited by Garion hirao

My favorite transaction to make in the cryptoworld is exchanging one crypto currency for another also known as trading as it can make us a profit and it might also help us learn how to better observe the market.

I think it is not possible transaction free all of transaction in cryptocurrency, There is no madam in the world who only works for free, but everyone gets transaction fees, because they work for it and there are many people who depend on it

• +3 1

Actually I like the best thing about digital currency is that you can build up an approach to procure it, for instance nearly no one felt that there will be airdrops and abundance crusades which permits you to bring in some pleasant cash to begin you own business.

• +3 1

I bought a quantity of Ripple and Litecoin in the recent period because their price is low and suitable for purchase and they are important currencies in the crypto market and the price will probably rise at any moment and thus I achieve good profits

Well for me, i will prefer to used the ripple in a transaction because this has a small amount of withdrawal fee which is fitted for those traders and investors unlike in other coin, Bitcoin has a huge amount of withdrawal fee in yobit, the fee was 0.0012 btc which is having a huge value, so i will prefer to exchange it first to ripple or litecoin to have an small amount of withdrawal fee.

Personally I like the transaction of Ethereum because of its fast network and also because it has a less transaction fee compared to others. Its security system is top notch

I like stacking transactions Mining seems to me to be riskier when it comes to investing money That's why I invest in coins and keep stocks The amount of loss is very low and it is possible to make a lot of profit if the price increases

Well for me I like lithcoin and Etherum transaction because it's very fast and also it got a low withdrawal fees , and I love trading but I generate profit from buying and holding till price increases