Italian bank implements bitcoin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoin-shark

Italian bank implements bitcoin

This is amazing and I didn't remember reading anything about it when it happened as it was very earlier. It seems that this bank would have been my favorite if I was living in Italy. They did what paypal did earlier than them! Impressed.

• Useful or interesting 1

This was a correct step by the Italian government because it provides an easy service in buying and selling with bitcoin due to the Corona pandemic, and this step moves the wheel of the economy in Italy as it attracts investors who most of them deal in bitcoin in addition to that this step will encourage other banks in Italy and in the European Union

I think that very soon it will be when all banks will have this option in their apps. It is very bullish sign to see any bank applying trading of Bitcoin and it can mean a lot for the future of our favorite cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/21/2020 at 8:58 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

Well, an Italian bank (Banca Sella) has officially implemented a bitcoin wallet in its mobile application for card(hype) and also the functions of buying / selling bitcoins directly from the application, is a great step forward for a first recognition by the banks...

Bank of European countries have started working at crypto and in future they will fully authorise it looks like this year or not next 2-3 years they will start this at huge scale and transformation of crypto economic cycle will be set. This is a good news for Italian people now they don't need to visit any exchange just use bank app for BTC. 

• +3 1

It was earlier but still adds to the bullish momentum as Bitcoin keeps having many great news as such. It is possible that more banks are joining the Bitcoin frenzy and offer ways of buying for the customers. It is best for the banks too as they will earn from fees from all the investors that would prefer to use the banks instead.

Banks ’recognition and regulation of bitcoin in all countries of the world is something that everyone wants, but for me I will not keep my cryptocurrency or bitcoins in my bank account while I can keep them in a wallet I own their private keys.

This is great news, as the adoption of cryptocurrencies is getting broad now, and especially to Italy, hope crypto currencies will help them to recover their country as soon as possible again after this pandemic crisis that affects them so much.

5 hours ago, Mukky said:

Yes,  it's always a soothing news when a big country and it financial institutions and agencies recognised and accept the importance of cryptocurrencies,  because that would make the developing countries too to accept it,  so that's a great news for crypto world. @Brushless4500KV

Under-developed countries accept and use cryptocurrencies regardless of what developed countries do. As a matter of fact, under-developed nations are more in need of crypto recognition because the ordinary people in those countries don't earn high salaries. Developed and industrial countries can have a high standard of living even without cryptocurrency. Crypto is only considered as an auxiliary or extra source of income.

I think the banks are been forced to use the cryptocurrency and that is why they are including in their online system the payment through cryptocurrency but they cannot track it

I am consider 8 the big achievement of the Bitcoin and these days I see that the popularity of the Bitcoin is going high and almost all the countries accept the bitcoins to get the profit that is very beneficial for all those who have Bitcoins

Edited by Choudhary umer

On 3/21/2020 at 4:58 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

Well, an Italian bank (Banca Sella) has officially implemented a bitcoin wallet in its mobile application for card(hype) and also the functions of buying / selling bitcoins directly from the application, is a great step forward for a first recognition by the banks...

Wow this is a wonderful implementation, so it would be easy for you to covert your cash into BTC and BTC into cash and you can withdraw it anytime with less charges, I hope my country will implement such soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day