Poll also count as a post or not? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Poll also count as a post or not?

Frankly, I do not know, but it is certain that there is a difference between the publication and the poll, despite its importance.
 but the terms of the published forum. If there is another opinion, I hope that it will help us.

If your post only consists of a poll and nothing else then it would not be a useful post but if you post useful information relevant to the poll then it would be counted as a post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am unsure that but polls also are posts. But if they gets counted for paid, I'm unsure about this. But yes you'll pin polls to urge opinions from others. Even polling may be a very effective and attractive thanks to survey about anything. many thanks for reading my answer.

I also had this doubt, friend, thank you very much for opening this topic, it is very useful, so we learn from the gentlemen of those who know much more than we do, and well, I already learned that to count as a publication, you have to comment on that same account so we already know For you to tell us, we participate and we also comment thanks to the wise men who resolved our doubts and to you, my friend, to open this topic so useful and rich in wisdom.

I am not an expert, but I think it is considered a publication. The most important thing is for the survey to have valuable content and for users to interact with it.
I would like the experts or Yobit administrators to answer me these questions or make a white paper on the forum so that we know the forum better.

Of course it is considered a job, meaning in the financial sense every work and in return for money is considered a job and a permissible subsistence

The polls are more like a survey than a post. It just helps you look what the members have chosen thus not being counted as a post. But when they are attached to a topic then it would be considered as an another post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

i do not simply assume poll count as posting because you're no longer posting. however in case you're to strive it ensure what you're writing is more than 100 man or woman and also make sure it is beneficial.

In my view I feels poll and posting there are different statements so with that poll cannot be count as a posting,it is not possible in any way,my dear friends, thank you for that question.

I don't think poll will count as the post because you have to write content and but I think you can post status where you can keep poll and it can be more useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It may be or may not depend on how you react to a poll if you are taking part in a survey to just give a vote it would not be considered as a useful post but if you will take part in a poll and leave a reply to the poll and voted it would be considered as a useful post and would be counted.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 3/21/2020 at 3:56 PM, MCSGlegend said:

No, if you take part in someone's survey but don 't respond to the created topic, it won 't be considered as a useful message. 

Thank you dear friend, your answer given on this topic is very useful to me because little by little I get out of doubts related to this great forum
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
Greetings to everyone

On 3/22/2020 at 5:52 AM, tienda said:

I think the important that the post reach the 101 minimum character, so if you create a poll without reply, I think will not considered as a post, so is clear that a post needs to be with a text comment.

Yes I think so  if you create a poll but not create any post of hundred characters it will not consider as a post so you would have to do comment .

No .

Poll donot count as a post .

Just original or written post us count as a post .

If in any post of poll if you comment after vote it should also be considered or counted .

I think creating poll is not good for your account.Because sometimes poll topics doesn't count as a useful topics.So i will recommend to you post useful crypto related topics.

On 3/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

Hello friend, if you create poll only then that will not be considered as a posts. Polls are often created to know the opinion of members and it is created to clarify the content. While you choose option in poll you must clarify the reason of choosing it, this will.make a quality posts.

• +3 1

For me a survey does count as a publication but if in addition to marking the option of that survey also leave a comment or annotation there if you can say that a survey is that publication because there are people responding to that topic which is a survey itself .

Yes, my friend, of course it will be counted as a useful participation, but this has conditions, which are to get a lot of responses, and to be evaluated in the affirmative, and not to be a duplicate, pay attention to this dear.

Edited by Ameralsamt
  • +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 2:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want to know  if I create  a poll or I  take part in poll it will also count  as a post  or not. Hopefully  seniors will guide  me about  that questions.

Hello friend, when you create a publication, you can do it with a survey which will be related to a specific topic, therefore if it counts as a publication, but when you vote in the survey you have to comment on the subject to tell you the comment, since voting is not commenting...

We know that only important issues are discussed and commented on here.  No one has yet been seen posting or creating the poll topic in the forum.  We don't think it supports forums.  So you stay away from the polls for now.  However, the poll can be made to highlight more important issues and get an idea of what kind of assistance will be available.  Not a good poll from it.

On 3/21/2020 at 6:50 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Poll is just the suggestion  but if you don't comment on the post that is made with pole then your post is not counted. Because making a comment or topic is counted as useful post in cryptotalk

If you just take part in poll and vote and didn' respond to any message so this will not count as a useful post. 

Vote and then gave your opinion this will count as a useful post. And this will be minimum of 100 characters. 

No your poll won't count as a post. you need to comments on that particular post in order to count it as a post. I also find some people who want to take part in the poll but they would simply comment on the post. if you find a particular Post with poll make sure that you poll as well as comments on the section in order to fully participate in that post.

It is not considered because if you poll posted any member without responding to it then it is considered useless. Do not publish for the sake of voting only, but search for useful and valuable information and publish it correctly