Using Cryptotalk to become a writer - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Using Cryptotalk to become a writer

In fact, it is a wonderful forum that gives us a lot of knowledge on many topics, we are learning through this encrypted modern forum in addition to improving our English language, improving writing skills and creating coded topics. I am still beginner but I am learning a lot.

While writing one of the articles how was it kind that you are trying to change your writing style and try to simplify things and master in that your desire to write increases despite the difficulty of inserting new into your mind every day. I am facing a small problem my English is not perfect

Yup while reading post we  learned alot. When our memory increases about crypto talk knowledge and we give reply or give any new topic to crypto forum our vocabulary  matters alot. 

I think when you join cryptotalk forum you gain knowledge about cryptotalk currency and other useful information. And this knowledge increase day by day. There is a long journey from newbie to experienced one where you face problems and make yourself strong into crypto currencies platform

I have greatly improved my writing abilities, including spellings, since I started working here on this forum, and now I feel like I can be a good writer with the abilities I learn here.

Yes dear it very important point to used crypto to learn writing. When you used crypto they work to post more and more so they writes more words so they become a good writer. So i agree with you that if you use crypto you become writter

As we are writing posts and comments on our daily basis our writing skills are improving day by day so its not wrong to say that we can become a writer if we are having writing skills so its also a good thing for us.

Using Cryptotalk everyday reading and commenting will definitely get you writing skills better but it does not mean that you are going to be a writer because what you are writing here is field specific meaning that it is directly related to cryptocurrencies while being a writer requires different kind of writing schemes, but you can definitely be a crypto blogger.

• +2 1

On 21‏/3‏/2020 at 09:11, Upright said:

منذ البداية عندما كنت لا أزال جديدًا على الموقع ، كان أكثر ما يعرفه كل مستخدم كيفية إنشاء منشور يتعلق بأي مقالة ذات صلة بالعملات المشفرة ، منذ أن بدأت في القيام بذلك ، في هذا المنتدى ؛ لقد جعلني أمتلك نطاقًا أوسع بشأن الاضطرار إلى كتابة مقالات تتعلق بالعملات المشفرة ، وبناء مجموعة المهارات هذه ، كان أساسًا من خلال البحث المستمر والإنشاء من هناك

That is right

Through this forum, you can become a writer, as it increases the inventory of cultured and beautiful synonyms and words in our minds a lot, in addition to learning another foreign language such as English

Cryptotalk is very great

• +3 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information. If you are create post then you definitely develop skills such as writing content about cryptotalk in this period. Every day this site we learn many things. 

It sounds really fantastic that most of the people actually using this site to become a writer or a great composer , yeah this website is also helping us a lot in learning the composing and how to choose the content as well .

In my opinion by working here we can't become a writer. In here main thing is learning not writing. So,by working crypto currency we can become a good learner and successful man. 

Yes ofcourse  ,by gaining  knowledge  from the forum we should  do good  quality of post and write  our views about  cryptocurrency and we become  a good writer  by using  this forum.

Development in this forum takes time and a desire to know. Creating useful posts in the appropriate sections will help you gain many followers who consider you a useful member of this forum and this is a very good thing.

Yes this is right you can become a good writer by using crypto talk because here you need to make new informative and unique content and it increase your writing skill and you can become a good writer 

This wonderful forum helps us improve our writing skills.  My English has become very good after working on this forum.  Every day my writing skills increase because I write 20 daily posts.  Because of working here, read many papers and articles.  The knowledge we gain is more important than money.  I really became a writer

• +2 1

on this forum; it's has made me to have a more wider scope on having to write articles concerning Cryptocurrencies, the building of this skill set,was just basically by continuously researching and creating from there

Cryptotalk helps us improve our writing and reading comprehension, among many other aspects that we will improve. In my case I improved a lot and I am learning a lot about cryptocurrencies that something that interests me from maciado. If we work on a daily basis we will expand our knowledge!

Almost everyone is becoming a writer by using crypto. Because the new topics are posted here every day and all the members of the forum express their views in English. So I think most of the members working in this forum are becoming a writer to work...

By coming to this forum and making a post daily. you are surely going to make a lot of improvement to your writing skills ad you are also going to improve your reading and english skills as you are going to be coming across a lot of contents from all over the world. 

Yes why not crypto got you covered if you are wishing to become a writer. Because we do the same thing the article writers do. We set our ideas by writing and let others know about it. So here's an other advantage of using cryptotalk. 

I don't think this will makes us a writers but it definitely will help improve our writing skill. I'm still a beginner here and i don't like writing very much but from only replying to the posts i feel everday i'm getting more confident in my writing abilities. 

I agree with you expect, you can really use cryto to become a writer. Because the post you have made on the forum, if in a month time will be compile and arrange, it will surely turn to a well shaped article. So you have said it right. Have a nice day.

17 minutes ago, Nidhi Agarwal said:

yeah,you are right. Here we can do all things what a writer do. Firstly, we can research on every topic. Try to do a unique topic. Also try to give more information. 

I agree with you. It feel like a content creator of this forum. I know a person who work in a local newspaper. He do this kind of work. He research on every topic and then published a report. 

This forum takes time to develop and is interesting to know.Creating useful posts in the appropriate sections should provide you with a great explanation of what each member should look for. This will help you gain many followers who consider you a useful member of this forumThere are also many good members reviewing and sharing their experiences ...