We can criticise any topic? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

. Criticism is normal, just make sure not to say bad words, do it with respect so the person ho will receive won't get offended. Teach them a lesson in a good way.In my opinion, any constructive criticism, which helps someone, is welcome. We don't think like anyone else, let alone agree with everything we read here, but I think it's better to make a constructive criticism, giving my opinion and showing what I disagree with, than to criticize without reason.

If the topic is not good enough you can criticize such topic.  Your topic should be understandable for the members to comment and also give there opinions

This is learning platform and any court to criticises any  ones topic are comment, because in this forum we are all agrees everyones opinion, any topic have two angles, everyone  knows, but matter is which angle we sees the topic, so I think most of members agrees what the creator post.

Yes mate, you can criticize any topic if it violate the rules of the forum such as sparm topic or plagiarism. That is why provision has been made to report any post or comment on the forum if it requires so. Have a nice day.

We should always give our own opinion. If we do not agree with a post we should explain our point of view to the post and we should not criticise the post because some people will agree with us and some will not.

Of course dear friend you can criticize any topic as long as you can provide an argument but it is not allowed that you use harsh words and I think that it would be very best to criticize the useless topic and the topic which are against to the rules of this forum.

• +3 1

We cannot criticize any topic if that person is wrong there if we can criticize or comment so that he knows that he is making a mistake and that at least he can fix that mistake that he is making or so that he at least knows.

• +2 1

You are free to express your feelings with regards to any topic. However you should not abuse anyone but only say what your view is regarding the topic. Some people don't like it when they are opposed but I feel it is a way to know more about your topic and even become more enlightened.

I differ with you in your way of thinking, I think that each one of us are thinking beings and as such we have free will and we know how to differentiate between good and bad. When we give our opinion it is always because we believe that what we are saying is correct whether we agree or disagree with the subject in question.

It is not possible for everyone to agree the views of others 100 percent. So there are two kinds of the critisim one is productive because you want to make society other type is negative you just do criticism for nothing that should be avoided. 

Yes, in this forum you can criticize any site and give your personal opinion in this area. Here you have the freedom to express your thoughts and no one can prevent you from that.

I don’t think so my friend, if we can criticize topic with someone, their posting is depend on them, cause I don’t want to criticize other people’s posts because i am not the one who know he situation or question etc, maybe let’s just support them as long as they do not violate any regulation about their topic.

Of course, my friend, we can criticize the people who do not work well in this forum, and therefore those who create useless materials we can criticize the material they create

We are all free here to express our opinions regarding any subject, it may be to praise said publication and its content or to express our disagreement with what has been written, no one should bother with the criticism that we can make as long as they are with respect and well founded, the opinion of the other members of the forum should be important to us, the more opinions the better.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can criticize any post if you have correct data to prove your point of view, it is nice to speak frankly and without exaggeration, but with something useful 

We can criticise any post that is not useful or informative. We can always share our views on others posts wether positive or negative but we should use this feature in wrong way. We shouldn't criticise good quality topics out of jealousy. If a member is working hard we should appreciate his work but if someone is cheating or making useless posts continuously then we should probably criticise him in comments or in the shape of giving him negative reputation.

Warmly hello guys,

Most of the time people even don't think about the topic or the content whatever they select but I don't think so that we should participate in criticising someone else ,yeah you can give your opinion to the critics but harshly criticising is something worse i felt 

We ought to maintain a strategic distance from censuring great quality posts in contempt etc .but We all have the correct to criticize any theme we don't like or that which isn't usefull and passing on off-base data ..... generally points I see here on this gathering are from the tenderfoots who are for the most part inquiring to assist in any point a few individuals were inquiring around how they can win cash and how they can total their to begin with hundred post so I do not see any post to criticize on but in the event that there will be any I will certainly allow my point of you on that one ..

• +1 1

Yes,  we can criticize any topic,  thought I don't need the term criticize,  because it feels so weird,  but I would advise to use the word acceptive criticism,  any topic that we feel is not appropriate can be discussed and solutions should be provided. 

Happy time ... I think that criticism is a good motivating way to extract something better, whether the criticism is negative or positive, but respect and responsibility must be taken into account during criticism and adherence to all forum standards ... Good luck💚

Criticism and presenting it is a right for everyone. We read the illuminations, and we have to package them and give our personal opinion about them. If they are worthy of praise, we have to praise them.
Let us use constructive criticism to develop our content, not mock it

We can critices the post when we saw a member doing not well it's our duty to tell it's mistake and give advice that is good way most of their are  seeking for knowledge they don't have exact knowledge they can did mistake so we can critices.

In my opinion, we can criticize any topic if there is a gap in the topic
The criticism should be constructive and courteous
And to accept other views without fanaticism while explaining our point of view in case we have to present it

Criticize someone is not good point, and we should not be doing this. We should be friendly to others in the forum, maintain co-ordination and follow disciplines. Criticizing some one may affect their thinking and get negative effects on their mind. So, we should try to bring positivity and confine ourselves in that positive environment.