We can criticise any topic? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Definitely we can criticize any topic if the topic is wrong. Everyone has their own Independence to share their words. So you can share your thoughts too. I think criticism can make our wrong sense clear. So do criticize whenever you think that it is wrong            

In principle, you can comment on any topic that is framed in the cryptocurrency area, as long as it is respectful and considerate, kind, tolerant and that it is not a copy and paste. You can make a constructive criticism through the comment, even if you think otherwise, always maintaining equanimity and objectivity in the topic developed. The criticism of the topics discussed in the forum is what enriches this space, which is a place of interaction in which there is a teaching.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

Of course, we can criticize any topic and not the author of the topic. Criticism is through ideas, if we do not agree with his ideas, and the topic is important and deserves to be criticized, or simply if the topic is not constructive and useful, then negative react is sufficient.

Hello friend, we can disagree with some topic but that is not why we have to criticize but if we could change our ideas and correct if he is wrong on the subject he does and we could politely give our point of view in order to correct that person.

• +1 1

Everyone is entitled on their opinion. You may say that their opinion are wrong and they can also say the same thing to you. You just need a strong reference on your opinion so that you can prove him/her that he/she is wrong.

Please rate my comment ❤️

Не знаю, на всякий случай, я стараюсь не критиковать так резко или быть более взвешенным с критикой, чтобы не подвергаться цензуре, так что по крайней мере я позабочусь об этом.

Recollect the distinction from revising to condemning, a discussion is tied in with amending, when two perspectives crash by contrast in the amount to the conviction of every individual and there comes rectification dependent on data, regardless of whether verifiable or current, this Forum is for that to discuss.

Is not every time you agree to post there are post that you dont go down with if incase you come across such post do not hesitate to crticise the post

Thanks.  Very nice to give ideas about an important aspect.  In fact, we should agree on acceptable posts.  There are good posts and useless posts.  So it is not right to agree with all of them.  We have to save the right direction.  We know every post here is important and useful.  So it should be evaluated properly according to the post.  Evaluating or giving reputation to good useful posts.  Useless posts need to be reported.  This is not the case.  Rather to raise awareness.

Certainly, criticism of any topic is our right, but on condition that it be constructive criticism and free of rude and shameful words.
I believe that criticism is a good thing and contributes to the development and improvement of the forum so that it can shed light on wrong topics and bad ideas.

Edited by Ahmad ah
Using wrong and inappropriate vocabulary
  • +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

On 3/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend ! Criticism  is our right we can criticise if we are not agree with someone post. But we should not use abuses language to criticise. I think we should correct the other mistakes and realize them that they are wrong. So we can also appreciate to make useful Post instead of criticise.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 4:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yes, we must criticize any topic and accept criticism with a sense of humor. This will make us learn from our mistakes. The matter must be acceptable and not be met with a kind of hatred 

Hello friends, your grammar has many mistakes. Please keep an eye on your grammar and I understand what you are talking about. We can exchange views on all matters but according to the rules of this forum, it is forbidden to use harsh words here. If we use harsh words we can get caution from the forum. So we will use polite words.

I think we should criticize topics that we don't agree with, we have the right to criticize and not just agree with everyone just to gain fame. We should refrain from abusive language while criticizing any topic, you should use good words and present your views and opinions on the subject within the realm of ethics to avoid any confrontation with the members.

Yes we can critise topics why because if they are not critised then how will they be able to know their mistakes so with critise they will be able to correct their mistakes

Actually we don't have the right to criticize other members posts as that's its own opinion except the topic post is not in anyway related to our activities here. So my own opinion is that we should just rate the person or comment our own thoughts or opinion on that topic and not to criticize.

I agree with you that we must express our point of view on the topic in a transparent and sincere manner, even if our opinion criticizes the main topic, because it may be constructive and useful for people of different viewpoints to pay attention to some of the mistakes that they may have committed.

• +5 1

Obviously indeed, I think the reprimand structure part of beneficial things and productive, so on the off chance that you see any individuals doing things bad you need to address him or she, so on the off chance that you dont, will proceed in their errors.

Yes of course you can criticise any topic if a topic deserve criticism. But keep in mind criticism should be for betterment of the forum not personal attack to any member. If you criticise a personally you will get warning points from moderators. 

Yes we can criticize a topic but we have to also correct their mistakes. It is my personal opinion. If I am disagree with their topic ok so I should post a reply about what are i agree and what is my opinion. Thank you 

Ofcourse criticism is encouraged but we must be constructive about it. We must never look down on anyone because we do not agree with them. We should give our opinion about a topic that we jave knowledge about and let others do theirs. We must always remember that difference of opinion does not necessarily mean one party is right and the other is wrong.

If you like a post and is useful for you then you can react that post as positive and if you see a post which is not useful and informative then you have the right to react negative because in this forum all the members are here for gaining knowledge and if someone do useless post we have the right to criticize that post by react negative.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As long you follow Forum Rules i don't think there's any kind of issue regarding criticizing some User's topic and fundamental explanation or content that he provided.

Just make sure you are doing it in a way that explains why you are going to contradict his statements as respectful as possible.

Using the forum is something you need to know as being used with "free speech" so all should be ok.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Criticizing any subject comments is a practice forum and any court, because everyone in this forum has an opinion, there are two sides to anything, everyone knows, but we look at this topic from one angle, so I think most members will agree with what the producer posts.

Yes i think we can criticize any topic which we think its not upto the standard. Nut someone peoples get personal if some one criticize some one post that are useless but in return that person criticize that person who criticize his post even her post is good . So we have to avoid personal attacks