We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

We need to help Cryptotalk and our post for no deletion!

It's very important to support the useful post by giving positive rates and giving negative rates to useless post and copied post. Even you can report them so that the moderators could know about that fast. We should report the copied and useless post.

Reporting on unhelpful and duplicate posts is absolutely necessary in order to keep the forum adding, but these posts are always repeated, and this is not a mistake by anyone. Thank you for your help.

If you do not want to delete your posts, you must provide the best content about cryptocurrencies.
You can search on this forum if there is a topic with the same topic that you would like to post in order to avoid posting a duplicate topic

Wow thank you brother for the kind information.By this way of rating posts and the members I hope will result in eventually filtering the good posts and members providing better contents from those who does not provide good  contents instead they same the post and comment sections.I hope you have explained the importance of the issue with proper reputations and you deserves the credit for that thank you

It is our mere responsibility to help the forum grow, for that we are bound to provide our contribution to the forum. For our posts not to get deleted, make sure our comments carries atleast 100 characters, it should be a relevant and related to the topic.

• +1 1

This sharing is important and valuable for individuals, particularly the fortunate ones, on the grounds that there are countless individuals who don't have the foggiest idea how to offer standing to posts, yet I feel that it is presently obvious to everybody and it is likewise simple to learn.

Thank you for making this critical point on how to create this gathering make strides mate. Usually an imperative subject that we have to be take note of to anticipate our post from being erased and to moreover free the gathering from spammers. Detailing a spam post or point will make the admin erase such subject to anticipate individuals from commenting on it and with this we'll be rest guaranteed our comments are on bona fide themes that cannot be erased.

hmm yeah that's goo to  received dislikes from someone i totally surprised for that kind members why they called good posts like useless posts. Supposed. that's all

Infact it's a nice idea of you bringing this topic in the forum it's important to do all that you have mentioned in the topic because when we create useful topics our efforts will appreciated and the forum will keep on improving, thanks.

Hi friends, it is very important to give likes or good reputation to those who are trying to post well. Because it encourages them to post better. Otherwise they will be discouraged.

• +2 1

Yes you  are right my friend crypto give us a lot of things like knowledge and also a little extra earning. And so we should do our part to make crypto talk best. We should try to post go topic and if some topic is informative then we should keep go reputation too. And we also must tell everyone about this wonderful platform.

• +4 1

Thanks your post is really good and locate us about good of know more on this platform, we beginner that just started in this platform to know how to give reaction, is necessary to know how does that.

It is very important that members of the forum cooperate in order to report the scammers so that they are banned and the forum is clean.

That was very useful brother. I have heard of the reporting procedure but haven't had seen the procedure yet. The screenshots you have shared are very helpful. I will always report those posts I believe are not befitting the forums quality. There shouldn't be any reluctance to do it , because the more such points are left unreported , more will be the reduction of standards.

Thanks mate for the enlightment, this are part of the ways we the newbies will learn more about the forum. Really it is indeed a nice and welcome idea to help the forum by reporting spam post or comments in order to keep the forum clean and more interesting to both the new and old members. Welcome for the awesome enlightment.

Deletion is done by moderators for those posts which are not useful and meaningless,not have great content and also not related to the topic and not about crypto world. Such a Post's are not giving Positive reacts. Some members doing cheating. Be careful and don't lose hope remain committed with your daily basis work.

Deletion is done by moderators for those posts which are not useful and meaningless,not have great content and also not related to the topic and not about crypto world. Such a Post's are not giving Positive reacts. Some members doing cheating. Be careful and don't lose hope remain committed with your daily basis work.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning crypto currency and earning free bitcoin. But some times we lost our useful post. Most of the people don't know the exact reason of post deletion. Useless and meaningless post always delete by the moderators. You don't write useful post on uiseless or duplicate topic. When the moderators delete the topic, you will lose your comments.

The moderator of this forum is always alert.  Because nowadays I see a lot of posts are being deleted from the forum.  I think that after the posts are under spam, all those posts are being deleted.

This function has been added in order to promote the transparency of officials, but it seems like there are many who report for any cause. While this feature has been added to report a post if you think it is a true copy of another post or to report an unauthorized post something that has nothing to do with what members post on the site.

i think it is a good suggestion but we have to comment on such post and try to teach that person about its negligency and errorness. So that person will also aware from posting of spam topics in this forum.

Hello, I did not know that you can do that, it is something new I think, since I try to do it but it does not appear, it only gives me the option of always, perhaps it is an option that is available only for high ranks, I suppose it for that ami does not appear to me, and I can see that you are in a high rank, I hope you will help me and I am attaching an image of how that option does not come out, thank you and best regards.zyop.png.305172b552b49ad49a5e3afff5509e2e.png

• +1 1

If necessary and topics with good for someone which we will gain knowledge from it and if deleting is made we won't get any experience or advantage in the forum, because not only the earning inthe forum we also learn from different posts and comments. But a spam or any illegal topics created need to be deleted because this is a forum we all learn from.

Edited by Kangalo
Typing error
  • +1 1

.yes, of course it's far howling to put in writing fixed articles
that make for totally rookies know the way to address the overall assembly. 
until the general moment, with as novice, i failed to shrewdness for any notoriety in spectacular discussion board apart from by means of this year's position. sign, friend.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information which I wasn't know about this old feature of giving good reputation or bad reputation. Because now the rating system has been changed as now we can give the reputation with positive and negative reputation. If we find any post as useful, we should give positive reputation from +1 to +5. And the post we we find the useless, then we should give negative reputation from -1 to -5.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes I agree with you mate in fact this topic is very good because to avoid some kind of unnecessary deleting of our post we also need to make some kinds of approach to the forum expressing our feelings toward a particular thing from the platform.