How Can We Benefit Cryptotalk? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How Can We Benefit Cryptotalk?

I think the best way to support CryptoTalk is to write new and useful posts and topics, that will benefit all members and develop the forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

We can benifite a lot from cryptotalk.such as we can get experience from cryptotalk.and  we can earn  money from this site.we can also benifited from the forum to prectise english language and devoloping iur skills.

The biggest and common benefit we can do for a cryptotalk forum is through creating unique posts which are useful, attractive and informative that could help other forum members without violating the forum terms and condition

• +4 1

the thing that the moderators will appreciate is reporting the scammers and scam posts, and also by building a useful content and topics.

By introducing it to our friends and inviting them to start working in forum so they can earn money and also forum will be more famous and also by being a good memeber for community and respect the rules and trying to be helpful to other members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't worry ! Cryptotalk knows how to get benefits himself as they are getting now a day's large no of newbies. These are increasing day by day as well as. So at one day may be they launch a search engine to Give a Question Answers .which can be best platform in the world for Questions and answers.

So don't worry they have Admins , Graphic Designer, Web designer and Forum designer who always ready to made this best as well as they can .

here we are getting paid by sharing our knowledge and writing post. also getting information about crypto section. further getting important news update about various crypto project. which give us a lot benefits 

We can benefit cryptotalk forum in many ways.

1. We can benefit this forum by reporting plagiarism. 

2. We can benefit this forum by reporting poor content  or irrelevant post. 

3. We can benefit this forum by creating useful and informative topics. 

4. We can benefit this forum by sharing our experience with new members of the forum. 

We can benefit cryptotalk by our quality posts because when we will use the latest, informative, effective and knowledgeable content in our posts the reputation of this forum will increase automatically. And many people also will get benefit to our posts. 

• +1 1

Crypto talk has help many people around the world where they benefit huge amount of money to earn a living, where i could be able to pay my bills, it has many benefits which people around the world could earn is more money and knowledge and experience 

• +1 1

We benefit cryptotalk through useful and informative posts. As knowledge is power so the knowledge we share with this forum is beneficial for this forum amd for the members of this forum. Inreturn this forum rewards us through money.

Cryptotalk has many benefits where it allow you get huge amount of money on the platform making useful content, the only favour we can give this platform is to post useful content which moderators/Adim will not delete it and no copy and paste and also no spamming other peoples work to avoid been banned

• +1 1

Yes i additionally agree with you. Forum is doing too a lot proper work for us. It is paying us as properly as we are getting to know right here on this forum. I assume we pay again via do not breaking the rule and law of this forum.

• +1 1

I think the way we contribute in this forum is already the answer to return the benefit that we get in this forum. The reason why we are getting paid after all is because of the content we managed to create and give to this forum and the payment is their way of motivating us to create more and part of saying that they appreciated the work we have done. The creation of topics is also something that would really help the forum since it is currently the problem that the forum is facing since there are no more topic that we the users would be able to post our contents.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:20 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear admins. Cryptotalk has a lot of benefits for us and for beginners. Some of us would like to return the favour. So, how can we benefit you like you benefit us?!

I think that we can repay this forum by posting useful posts which would help everyone, that is to start with, but also if would have been better if the forum had posted coin addresses for us to be donation for whatever chance we get.

• +2 2

We can benefit this website by helping the moderators in keeping this forum clean by reporting all the people who are scammers and violate the rule. Members can also help by posting unique topics everyday to increase the amount of knowledge that this forum is providing.

• +4 1

Yes as we all know we are benefit a lot from this forum learner experience about crytop currency market and earn money I am just thinking what can we give this forum back 

• +5 1

I would say that it is a very beautiful and very good platform.  Here we can benefit in terms of money.  Apart from that, I think I can take a lot of ideas and experience about Yubit.

The cryptotalk is beneficial platform  for biggners there is a lot of posts that are very informative or people can Learn a lot of things from it . And after 100 comments we can earn from it also.

Its reality that forum give us opportunity to learn knowledge and earn money . We can do it for cryptotalk is that we don't break the rules and put new topics and ideas 

On 3/20/2020 at 5:20 PM, Cammer said:

how can we benefit you like you benefit us?!

@CammerYes, CryptoTalk is giving users a great opportunity that no other online platform is providing. We can benefit the CryptoTalk as it benefits us. It requires useful content and useful keywords that can help others understand the crypto world. All we need to do is spend more time on this forum and show our loyalty with good content and reporting spam. I think it needs loyalty of members to grow, thanks for asking this nice question. 

It is very easy. We should follow rules and regulations of this forum.  Make good quality, informative and unique post for forum. Moreover,  sincere to others also benefit for this forum.