How Can We Benefit Cryptotalk? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How Can We Benefit Cryptotalk?

I think the best thing we can do to promote cryptotalk is to add more value to your posts here and also share this opportunity with other people so that they can earn too from it without any worry.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:40 AM, Vera26 said:

There are several ways in which we can show our gratitude to the forum mainly by following all the rules of the forum. When we follow all the rules we'll post good content, respect the members and also make sure to report any sort of spams in the forum 

Yes, it is true. Showing gratitude to the forum is by publishing good posts, avoiding bad content, spam, and reporting violations. Of course, in the first instance, you must follow the forum rules.

On 3/20/2020 at 2:20 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear admins. Cryptotalk has a lot of benefits for us and for beginners. Some of us would like to return the favour. So, how can we benefit you like you benefit us?!

We can benefit the cryptotalk forum only by participating in it with good and useful posts and we will both (us and the forum) win.

On 3/20/2020 at 10:58 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes i also agree with you. Forum is doing too much good work for us. It is paying us as well as we are learning here on this forum. I think we pay back by don't breaking the rule and regulation of this forum. 

@malik6314193...This forum is very useful for us.  Because we all know that this forum pays for every post.  We are gaining knowledge and information in this forum as well as earning income.  As a result, our knowledge is increasing.  We can learn everything in the crypto world from this forum.  So we will abide by the rules of the forum to survive in this forum

• +1 1

The best way to return the favor is making useful content and post. In that way, you can hit two balls in just one kick. Earning post and returning the favor. Also being polite to the other members will do. Plus, giving the good reputation for those who deserve and negative for not. Following guidelines and rules to

I liked your idea much more.We can give benifit to cryptotalk by bringing new members to the cryptotalk community.And making intresting and easy posts.From which the new members will get attraction and they will easily answer our topics.And should report scammers.We should take these kind of steps to benifit cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can benefit from Cryptotalk by spreading the word to new people. This will make the forum have more people and we can benefit the admin with it.

If we are able to return the favor to the forum, the best thing to do is to contribute to the publication of useful topics, discussion of ideas, adherence to the rules of the forum and also to inform the spammers.

You can benefit from this site through the knowledge that you will find in this forum in addition to financial profit through bitcoin and talkcoin currency. I wish you good luck and all members gain great knowledge from the site. Only you work and diligence to achieve your goal.

we have  many benefits in  crypto 

We all have many financial  problems in our life and this site helps us to solve our financial problems thank you!

Being better helps. If you just do the same and only have posts that give the minimum and nothing better than that then you are not helping. First of all remove all the bad habits from your posting and this is how you will help the forum most. Also it could be a good way for many members not to respond to a post if they don't understand what it is about.

The way which we benefit from this platform by posting 20 useful post in this wonderful forum and at the same times we learn crypto currency in this platform.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:20 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear admins. Cryptotalk has a lot of benefits for us and for beginners. Some of us would like to return the favour. So, how can we benefit you like you benefit us?!

I'm enjoy when I earn with this site and cash out my earn first time. And this site is many happy thinking site for earn easily and the admin help us to get money.

We can benefit from the forum with many things, as it allows us to get money in return for making posts inside it. So this site is more better then other typing site. 

• +1 1

Hey friend. You don't need to do anything much to benefit them, just post meaningful and real content. Each and every post you put is a benefit for cryptotalk and also just make others aware too about this site. More number of people more is the benefit for cryptotalk.

The most important benefit that we can provide is helping them getting rid of scammer so we should report every post or reply that is not following the rules of the forum or anything we observe as copy pasted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yeah bro you can and you should support the forum as the forum sports you. As a senior the guided you when you are new about all the things new to the forum and guided you about the cryptocurrency and it exchange its investment it's trading and all the other things you don't know about.

In my view there is only a way to sports this forum by just posting good content and good informative posts. And like which kind of post to helped you . So try to find out new topics which can help the Junior. That would be good for you and forum

In my own perspective, the best thing we can contribute is by keeping the forum growing, clean, and healthy for everyone. Furthermore, it is also best to keep the distinction in every content so we could help each other to expand our knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

55 minutes ago, Pongs cutie said:

In my own perspective, the best thing we can contribute is by keeping the forum growing, clean, and healthy for everyone. Furthermore, it is also best to keep the distinction in every content so we could help each other to expand our knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

@Pongs cutie this is true. To keep the forum clean and healthy we have to obey all the rules and regulations because without rule in particular place it will make it look bad and untidy, we have to be always rules abiding in the his forum. In other to earn enough talk token

As this forum gives us a lot. 

We must do something to develop the forum as we can post quality content that helps other and in other way we can help by our comments to newbie.

We can maintain forum's decorum which will be a favour from us to this page. 

we are know that now  a days  payment system change so that we get get good benefit we hope future time.we van get more benefit this site after that many friend inspiration of them and joint this site daily and work this site and earn money.

thanks

On 9/20/2020 at 9:32 PM, Fixfin said:

Is this a question to the forum administrators? Perhaps if some members want the forum can add a donations button where members can donate bitcoin since I see this person seem to want to help the good cause. This happens in other forums too and bitcointalk once received too many to upgrade their forum.

Well, this is a good suggestion mate, the donation has a big impact flr this forum but who will be benefit for it? The moderators or there's a certain project or person will get it?

Nice caption dear, According to my opinion,  we can give benefit to forum by making useful posts and informative knowledge. The respected moderators would feel good when we make useful content I think that is the return of their.  They give us money and knowledge in return we should make meaningful content and share excellent ideas with them. 

I think the best thing we can do that will benefit the forum is by posting quality content., both topic and comment. By doing that we'll be circulating information and innovating opportunities on the forum.

• +3 1

On 10/11/2020 at 12:27 AM, Toti22 said:

The forums will always be a tool of help in group, the union makes the force, in this case these forums of the crypto world are important to solve all type of problems or doubts and now with a point more in favor that cryptotalk pays us to help, very interesting

Crypto need awareness and for now this forum is doing this making newbie expert with experience members help where they don't need to perform the actions for experience. They have to know all in theoretical. Which looks like an institution of crypto for people who learn all the courses of action  needed in crypto. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1