How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Basically, there are some rules which are must be fulfilled, these are the following: 

1. A post is useful if it is liked and commented on.

2. Also, a post with more than 100 characters is considered useful.

3. A post that gets a negative rating is not counted.

4.Fasting violating the rules is not counted.

• Useful or interesting 1

1- You should publish honest, non-fraudulent content, and most importantly, useful
2- The most important step is to have only one account
3- Do not write any words, but you must write useful and expressive phrases that benefit others and avoid transmitting others' posts so that your account is not blocked
4- Let go and leave your mind who speaks and writes and does not convey any words from anyone
5- Do not make mistakes with anyone, do not talk about topics outside the forum, and follow the rules in the pinned post

On 3/20/2020 at 6:19 AM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

It is in publishing coherent topics, responding honestly and being as specific as possible by recounting details and without referral links, using English and at least 100 characters or digits, going to the busiest topics and with the greatest responses from the community because they are possibly the ones that have the most time published.

The publications are eliminated when the topics have no informative value they are not understandable you have spelling errors they are plagiarism of other users etc it is better to give our opinion with our knowledge and write a good writing

On 3/20/2020 at 4:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

In this forum site there are so many short posts which count as bad posts. I saw many people comment on these posts. But after deleting the posts from this forum site, all comments gone deleted.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

In fact, it's not that difficult! The main thing is that you observe the adequacy, as well as respect for the post and users. And also, do not forget about the rules that can help you very well, and this is great! The fact is that this situation will help you very well in the future, because you will write really cool posts, and get a rating for it!

You must comply with all publication rules to avoid deletion; I understand that you should not open a topic that has already been published previously and make it clear what you want to get with that topic.

Yes, you are absolutely right. In the same way, you have to be careful and follow the rules very well, if not, we already know what could happen. You have to know how to choose the topic very well (that is, that it complies with the regulations) and publish comments that are logical

Hello! I understand you!

Many of us are going through the same frustration!

If the topic is not useful, they delete it. If it's a topic duplicated too. The moderators really go out of their way to stop spam.

My recommendation is to read the rules very well before posting and that they are always interesting and necessary topics in the forum

Is in it funny that this topic is still in the air. While everybody who is commenting says the same but with different words. When will this topic be deleted or will it be closed?

Exactly what you have to do is always follow the rules of the forum, always see that we are betting something valuable on what we say and not spam topics that do not make sense, because all that creates that the forum instead of being useful is make it useless and stop drawing people's attention to enter and be part of this great family.

Then try to put all topics that are of interest and draw attention, and above all that are useful with the rest of the topics that we are seeing every day, the ideal is that it contributes knowledge to those of us who belong to the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

If the topic does not fit at least one of rules it will be deleted soon with all the posts inside it. It is kind of sad because of someone's fault you got your post deleted,

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Do you agree with my analyse?.

I totally agree with you that there are countless of topics on cryptotalk that are pointless and not constructive and many of the topics are repeated multiple times. Many of these topics are being deleted and when they get deleted all of the posts in them are also deleted. This is one of the biggest reasons for our posts being deleted.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

We know that if there are many spammers who only fill the forums with bad posts or meaningless comments, but in my case I am a new user, I read the rules of each photo I have invited the other new users to respect the rules, but I also think that as A new user that I am, they should also have us a little patience that we are just getting to know cryptotalk, many posts are old but there are so many posts that without requiring a repeated one, that is why I say that new users should have a little patience

On 3/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, tienda said:

Such activities will pull all those who react to spam posts to loss and this will have bad consequences. 

Most of people answers to questions with just one word like "yes" or "no" or just write off topic stuffs. Yobit has prepared some airdrop for people and that airdrop must be deserved. That's the condition.

Yes, everything is absolutely correct. If you write even the most detailed response in a spam topic, then there is a high probability that it will disappear along with the deleted topic, since it violated the forum rules and was removed by the moderators. It is better to write in normal topics and then the chance that your post will be deleted will be less.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:19 AM, tienda said:

The ideal is to comment on meaningful or old topics and try to comment with all sincerity and clarity to protect ourselves from a deletion.

• +5 1

Trying to make interesting topics, to answer the doubts with coherence and following the thread of the conversation, in addition to complying with the rule of 100 characters, and grammar and spelling regulations, I think you can be sure that the publications will not be eliminated.