How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Hi dear,

To understand the rules and regulations are very necessary to stay here. Do not post randomly. Post valuable content which is good for you and for others. Unhelpful data will be deleted so make sure before any post or comment. 

There is no guarantee that you will be able to save all of your posts from being deleted. If the admins discover a member who spams or does anything else that isn't appropriate here, they ban him and delete all of his posts and threads, so if you commented on such a bad guy's forum, your comments will be removed as well.

Of course, my friend, I agree with you that we are here in this forum seeking to achieve greater knowledge for everyone, and most importantly mutual respect, and by this we achieve a good reputation.

I avoid deleting my post by making my post useful and there is nothing wrong with it . I think I can side by side delete my post when it contains the required specifications without any error in it

• Hello dear, deleting post is a biggest reason is you don't learned your topics and you use harmful speeches there are some things for very important for making your topic on sharing public side i think you all understand my opinion thanks to all 🙂

Hi dear 

Well said and i am agree with you 

All people should follow the rules of the forum when they post any content . And try to make sensible and useful content which is related to this forum they should avoid to talk about the bush and focus on their work.

Thank you all the best 

In fact, my friend, not all of your posts are subject to deletion, when the officials see an annoying topic or out of its content, or it is copy / paste, then your post will be deleted. Good luck

• +3 1

Yes I agree with you. This may be the reason for deleting our posts.

I think that your topic is also useful, but whoever thinks the next day that this topic has been deleted, due to the repetition the topic is now the time for working in this forum is a bit serious, we hope to solve this problem soon and we are working normally so caution is what we need in this forum

Yes, unfortunately, many posts are deleted for various reasons, and sometimes when a topic is deleted, all the posts on it are also deleted. Therefore, we must try to share new and useful topics according to the rules in order to avoid them from getting removed.

First, I have to write more than 100 words, and then write posts with new ideas that are not repeated, and if you are commenting comments, you must write a solution to the problem that was presented in the post.

I really can't understand which topics is useful and which not, because I always selects good topics to give my reaction, but next day my count reduce, I think your topic also useful but who thinks next day this topic deleted, because of repeat topic now a time work in this forum some hard,hope soon this problem solve and we work normally, when we work in forum starting time...

Certainly, this is the correct analysis. We must respond to valuable topics and stay away from weak topics because they will be deleted by the supervisors and all comments that were revealed with the daily work and the continuation of reading.

• +2 1

Dear Friend
A great post summarizing what we beginners should be wary of
You have important advice. I believe that adhering to the forum rules of great importance will get you a good reputation
Good luck

Hello my friend
Yes I agree with you
  The owners of spam or bad post will return to post again so the moderator will need to restrict them not to post

I agree with you my opinion, my friend, the most important steps that must be followed to avoid deleting our posts are adhering to the rules, respecting the idea of the forum and not raising any topic that has no relationship.

Hello dear, we must avoid repeating topics and we must make sure that they are in the useful, correct and relevant sections because of the same topic. A post is deleted and also if the comments are unusual. Thank you very much.

if you want to not to get your post deleted you have to post good and valuable content which mean something you have to keep on working also. 

Stop posting on bad topics, I believe, is the best way to prevent our post being deleted! that it will be removed by the administrators, and our comments will be deleted as a result!

This usually happens my friend to violate a rule sometimes first you have to follow the rules correctly and share a useful topic of clear importance and not repeat the topics but to renew each time in order to diversify and discuss different opinions to reach multiple aspects in working on this platform

You are right, of course, let's avoid
Deletion of posts we have to move away
On topics that are not useful because he
It will be deleted after a little while
You must search and follow up
Important and useful topics to avoid deleting your posts

It is a simple and clear matter, my friend, I do not need to think about it more than once. The rules of work in the forum are installed in the section about the forum and everything is clear and there is no problem, so we should not think.

• +1 1

Greetings my friend. Indeed, one of the most important factors for deleting the topic is non-compliance with the rules in general. Therefore, we must avoid repeating topics and put them forward uselessly so as not to delete them. Learn and gain knowledge to succeed more.

To avoid posts from deleting,we must follow the rules and regulations of forum.we must create good and authentic posts so that they'll earn a good reputation.

I really can't understand which topics is useful and which not, because I always selects good topics to give my reaction, but next day my count reduce, I think your topic also useful but who thinks next day this topic deleted, because of repeat topic now a time work in this forum some hard,hope soon this problem solve and we work normally, when we work in forum starting time.

I am sure that the content of the post has a relationship to the issue of deletion. For example, if your post is effective, appropriate, and useful to all, why will it be deleted? There is no reason to delete it, so we must be careful to raise the level of efficiency of our posts

• +1 1