How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

To avoid your posts been deleted is by making posts according to the topic of discussion and make sure the posts are not less than 100 characters then the Post should be more knowledge and meaningful then should be educative that will develop the interest of other members of the forum

If you want to keep your post safe from deletion then always make posts in that topics which is useful and unique it will make your posts from deletion and make useful post making post in repeated topics is main cause of deletion 

Just try not to do pleggrised posts and than add up content that must be understandable for every person and must contain useful information about crypto currency exchanging.

Don't comments on such post which are irrelevant to this forum.and don'ts waste your time by commenting on useless posts.

It's no guarantee that all your topics are save and can not deleted, moderator review this forum and checked all the posts and topics which are created to the members, the useful topics are save and the remaining useless topic are deleted. So always create such topics which are informative and attract the people and moderators. By doing this you will get more reputation points. 

You just have to work within the rules and laws that exist within this forum and stay away from copying comments and work outside the content of the topic within the forum because if it is deviated from it your post will be deleted and that comment will not be used

I agree with your analysis, your posts should be useful, constructive and not duplicate, so you should stay away from all rule-breaking topics and stay away from copying others' posts.

The only way to avoid that is to make sure that you post correct contents and also endeavour to follow all the rules and guidelines of the forum. It is only through that way that you will become successful and would not be removed or banned from he forum.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

There sre some tips through which your posts cannot be deleted. 

You should have to create the posts on old topics.

You should to to create the posts meaningful and understandabke and able to get positive reputation. Otherwise your posts will automatically removed from this forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Avoid deleting publications. You must make comments regarding the forum. Information regarding the question. Your answer should be no less than a hundred letters. Avoid copying comments. You must give your opinion about the information you have, and thus ensure that your comment is not deleted

For this, we have to make  post with sincerity. We have to follow about the quality of post that must be useful, meaningful, unique  and must  be topic related . 

I fully consent to this, this platform is present to talk about the world of encrypted currencies and we must commit these topics, even if we expand us therefore we should not go out of the encryption currency, the commitment to the rules in this platform is the basis

The post should be useful and contain useful information for others, and it must also be free from spelling errors because it loses the usefulness of the post so my friend use simple and clear words and communicate your idea to everyone and always follow the forum rules in this case you will not display your post for deletion

It is very easy you avoid your post will be deleted. If you create a informative and useful post. You use easy and simple words for creating posts. I saw there are many deleting posts.

Dear friend, your analysis is correct and comments will be deleted when the post conflicts with the rules or duplicates a previous post. It is preferable to comment on the correct posts that we see.

I don't know exactly what I have to do to limit deletion. I know there are many reasons for a post being deleted but sometimes I don't understand what I did wrong. I hurt. There is no guarantee that your post will not be deleted. I post more than 30 posts / day to make up for deleted posts..

Yes, my friend, your words are correct.I am still a beginner and I may have forgotten some of the rules of this forum so some of my posts will be deleted.Although I do not think I have breached the rules of this forum.

Welcome my friend. Although I am new to this forum, your opinion is a lot of similar topics and there are some unimportant ones and I tried to avoid participating in them as much as possible to prevent deletion of my posts.

Hello dear. Our posts can be deleted for some reason. If we copy other's post then our post can be deleted. Our spelling and grammatical mistakes can lead our posts to deleted.

To avoid deleting posts, we must publish topics of importance and value, stay away from copying, share duplicate topics, contain at least 100 characters, and be new and useful.

The correct comment is never deleted but whenever you make a wrong comment your moderators will see it and delete it after viewing it so if you want to avoid or be saved from it then you have to make the correct comment then you can see your rules guidelines and how  It is said that if you comment in the same way, you will be able to earn a good amount of income and if you have any problem with any post on your account, then the deletion problems will no longer exist and you will be able to work properly. Thank you very much.

By publishing unique topics and comments, we can prevent our post from being deleted. Every host should publish after learning and researching and each post should be uniquely informative and standard.

hello friend I want to tell you that we can getting avoid from deleted posted we should not be copy paste our comment and post we should be create a unique content because the rules and regulations of cryptotalk very strict and we should follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk

For my part I always try to avoid very new topics, even if it seems that I do not support the new ones, many times those topics are eliminated, I always try to wait a little to see if the topic is interesting and has its days within the forum to be able to participate It is very sad when I dedicate part of my day to creating content and I get deleted many publications, it is better to try to avoid it as much as possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the reason for the deletion is the violation of the forum rules. Before starting to publish, you must review and understand all the rules well, and then gather sufficient information on the topic, as its content must be useful and attractive.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.