How to avoid your post will be deleted? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How to avoid your post will be deleted?

Try to post on a topic which is unique and older enough to be safe from being deleted because most of the time relevant posts are deleted because of the topic being repeated.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

@tienda I think the same as you! I have also posted 140 useful comments and only 125 of them and I was thinking about the rest. When I deeply studied on this forum why most of my comments got deleted,I found out what you have mentioned and now I'm only responding to topics that are eligible, following rules, useful. I wonder if the moderators will accept them as useful or not and then I move on to spend my time on them.  Thank you for your helpful topic for guiding forum members to avoid reduction in content count. 

• +3 1

I am totally agree with you we should avoid unusefull posts. and We should all have to be carefull for not giving wrong information for prevent this we can always learn new informations in this forum or the internet. Most of the new users giving wrong information and they try to reply every posts even they don't have a clue.

• +3 1

Greetings, if you want to avoid your posts to be deleted, try writing posts in the correct cathegories, try to make your posts informative and avoid short comments. Also, don't forget that if you comment on a deleted post, your comment will be deleted as well. Keep sharing decent things and you will be ok, I guess. Good luck. 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

When we go to work or get a job we see that they have some rules and regulations and if we break those rules and regulations then our job may not be there or we may lose our job. Cryptocurrency also has some rules and regulations that violate our posts. When we post we will take a good look at the topics and post related to topics and copy and paste someone's post

Edited by freelancer
  • +2 1

There are many posts in crypto that are deleted because the posts do not follow the rules and regulations. And they copy and post. In this way, people get embarrassed. So if they post nonsense, it is removed.

• +1 1

We need to make good posts and comment in quality topics not every post we come across because some are of less value in the forum and gets deleted any time.

It is very good analyses that you do I congratulate you on this post . Post deletions happen with many reasons . When your post is meaningless and scam then  it deleted . Don't choose spamming the topic when they deleted your post will be delete .

I am new here so I am amazed with the topic. Does someone topic get deleted after posting? It is not a good thing after doing hardwork with the topic, poster will be discouraged maybe the topic is wrong or break rules

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For preventing the post to be deleted a person should first observe the topic on which he is replying. He should reply on a unique topic instead of the topic with older information. And he should reply in the most relevant way to the topic.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

In this manner, we should be wise in picking what topic should we leave our comments. Why? It's because when a topic got deleted, our replies will be deleted, too. It's a real bummer to get what you have beautifully constructed got deleted, so next time consider things first before leaving a comment. 

Edited by Pongs cutie
duplication
  • +3 1

Yes, i always try to avoid this kind of posts which contains less quality, or just a question and Don't give any information about something. I also avoid those posts which don't maintain rules properly. These posts may be deleted by moderators and i don't wanna take any risks               

• +3 1

On 3/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, tienda said:

Hello members, I know that many of us we suffer and frustrated about the deletion of our post. Some times we ask why, what is the reason about that if we follow and we respect the rules....etc I think the reason about that, when we participate in such topics where they dont  respect the rules or talking about anything no related to the goal of this forum, so those topics are SPAM or BAD POST, in the future the admin will clean all those SPAM or BAD TOPICS and will be reduced from our counted post!

I think to avoid that, we should not participate in such topics no constructive, not related to this forum and also repeat topics.  What you think? Do you agree with my analyse?....

Yes i agree with you. There are the two main reasons of deleted posts . firstly might your post is not much useful and may be found copied so the moderator delete it and secondly that the person's post where you have commented is got removed by the team then automatically your comment will be deleted and you were left with less counted usefull posts.

There are many reasons for deleting your posts. If yiu copy someone's content, posts will be deleted and you will be banned. If your content is not valuable, then posts will be deleted. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

• +3 1

1. You need to write on topic and in that topic that fits the theme of the section.

2. You need to learn the forum rules.

3. The post must be useful and contain more than 100 characters.

Deleting posts is really annoying! But it is also necessary to keep the forum in good shape! We can solve this problem by only commenting to the topic that contains useful information! Because most of the topic that is deleted is not useful at all! Therefore, moderators here delete it immediately, which leads to deleting our comment with this topic

• +3 1

We have to post on good, high and most demandable content. Most of topics of less replies Isn't a good content and that's why this posts are deleted. That's why our comments are gone. To prevent this problem we should be post on useful posts 

Thanks for this. Posters should always create good qulaity posts that follows the rules of this forum. Also, as commentators, we should be able to identify posts that are not good enough so as not to waste our precious time and comments on such post because in the end they will likely be deleted along with the post. So be wise and careful when selecting posts to comment on.

• +3 1

Yes i am agree with your analysis you avoid your posting deleted we shoul follow the forum rules mean not copy paste and duplicate a comment. We should pay attention on the topics are related for avoid the deleted or spaning our post.

• +1 2

By commenting on interesting and popular posts, by creating useful topics, by avoiding comment on almost similar topic, by commenting relevant comments,we can reduce possibility of deleting our comments            

Yeah you are right. Mine also were deleted but few. But the thing is the more they delete the more chance for others to post the same topic. So I don't know if deleting these posts are much useful. 

• +1 1

To avoid deletion of your post you should follow the rules and regulations of this forum that your comments or posts should contain standard characters your post should not be copy pasted and contain quality content and avoid to comment on repetitive topics because repetitive topics may be deleted by our respected moderators and in this case your posts would be deleted from this forum.

Edited by Sallujam
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you on this topic, many of us have deleted their posts because they violate the laws. We must follow the rules and read the instructions about the forum to avoid deleting our posts. 

• +1 1

Yes I agree we should choose the right topics that are not posted against any of the rules of the forum to Comment. And we should also follow the rules and regulations of the forum while Commenting on any post So that our post will not be deleted by the moderator. We should be careful regarding this. Good Luck!

• +1 2

In my opinion, so that a publication is not deleted, it has to be of good content and useful and information, also that it is within the rules of the forum

• +1 2