That time to regret - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

That time to regret

It is not the time to regret because the study of the currency is on the rise and the Covid-19 situation worldwide has made many companies use more their electronic tools to make transactions but like any new currency in the market and financial is in the process of making yourself known and remembering that the beginning is always little by little.

When the price of cryptocurrencies falls in the market, it is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price, because this currency, due to its success and people's confidence in it, always returns its price to rise and breaks its previous figures.

Yes, of course, everyone regrets that. During cheap times we did not trust this currency and this was my fault. I doubted that it will become on a global scale. But we must be convinced of what we are in and work for the better.

I do not agree with your point of view and we should not regret this because the price is not stable of the coin in the market so we should do keep hardworking to save bitcoin .

dear friend I want to tell you we should not regret our work on crypto talk because this platform is very beneficial for us it provides many facilities we can easily earn a lot of money and that's why we should working slowly but steadily on this platform on daily basis

• +3 1

It is not too late, I advise everyone to start working in cryptography and also advise those who have money to buy bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies because the coming future holds more prosperity for the crypto world

Look mate market situation is not always the same. You always have to look the market situation if you want to buy crypto currency. When the btc price will be low then you can buy it.  Research lot. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

Your words are true, he will feel a lot of remorse because he did not seize the opportunity and buy when the price of bitcoin fell, but everyone gets scared when there is a decrease in bitcoin and do not realize that it is very normal.

3 minutes ago, Saleena micky said:

Your words are true, he will feel a lot of remorse because he did not seize the opportunity and buy when the price of bitcoin fell, but everyone gets scared when there is a decrease in bitcoin and do not realize that it is very normal.

Sometimes it will drop so much that it will be very clear the price is at a very good bargain and opportunity to buy. We had a few times small drops from that moment in March last year and anyone bought in the last year has made  so much. But since February the price is difficult to react, we will be one year soon since the halving and many are worried for the bull run may end.

My dear friend, the currency of Bitcoin has proven its worth in the market, and whoever wants to invest in it is to buy the Bitcoin currency and invest it for a certain period because its price is always high and the price of the currency can reach 100 thousand US dollars

You are right dear, i think so many people will regret not buying bitcoin at some price because the price now has surge to some higher level, and I think the great regret is to those who turned down offer to mine free bitcoin, thank you so much.

The decline caused by the Corona virus was a new opportunity to buy more Bitcoin and all people who used to say that cryptocurrencies are over have regrets now after the rise that happened.

What make to be strong and smart enough to take risk of buying Bitcoin as of then, was in target of the BTC halving that was fastly approaching which successfully occurred in midst of may, halving was able to recovered back the price of BTC to $8'500 and today it's Skye rocketing to heaven because as of today BTC is traded at $11k and above.

This is very true. Many people regret not buying the currency when its price drops, instead they fear and sell their stored currency for fear of loss and do not know that they will regret this choice

The people who bought the Bitcoin wallet when its price was low are already successful investors, and they do many researches and studies in addition to technical analysis and fundamental analysis, in fact that buying a Bitcoin wallet has made them impressive profits and great success and that did not enjoy it from the important advantages