Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

Yes, i understand that digital money and crypto currencies are other things. But they have conect, crypto like digital are insite internet. They both have value, only the cryptocurrency is not yet so popular, it still needs a lot to go through to be close to real money, but it has great prospects.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t even think that someone didn’t understand this 😃 I hope that someday there will be payments in cryptocurrency everywhere and in all countries of the world.

Yes, many of us know the distinction between digital currencies, which are real money stored in digital form, such as money in Paypal, Visa and Master cards.  Also, cryptocurrencies whose prices are highly volatile compared to digital currencies because digital currencies are supported by governments and therefore their prices are almost fixed, like the dollar.  As for cryptocurrencies, their prices depend on supply and demand, so the price of Bitcoin in one month is $ 5,000, while in another month, $ 10,000.

I salute you for this post. I have benefited a lot from it because I used to consider that the term cryptocurrency is digital money, but after reading this, it became clear to me. Thank you.

It is a good illustration for people who are novices to be able to differentiate between terms in the world of currency to be able to develop themselves in this field, and we also know that the future of cryptocurrencies is a very great future and that most countries will dispense with paper currencies and move towards cryptocurrencies.

• +2 2

I had not understood it that way but perhaps you are right, even within the same exchance to divide the fiat money of the cryptocurrencies. What happens is that both forms of money are so normal at this time that starting to look for the difference of fiat money of cryptocurrencies are simple technicalities since you can access the 2 forms of money from the same place.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:18 AM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Thank you very much for that information i am very happy to know that thank you again ❤️❤️

Cryptocurrencies
  It is virtual and electronic money, as it is not subject to any central control, but rather is distributed based on encryption
Virtual currencies
It is money that exists only in its digital form, and this type of virtual currency exists in video games as it gives players the opportunity to buy some items.
As for the monetary currencies, they are the currencies in circulation between us and we hold them in our hands and can be stored in real banks

Digital money is equivalent to physical money. It represents information networks through the Internet to facilitate operations while maintaining its physical assets in the central banks of the country and the organization

And thank you so much for this informations

Thanks for this question. This is giving us the opportunity to know about the difference between the digital currency and crypto currency mainly for the begginers. This post was very much helpful.

From what I know because I am a beginner, I understood that I am regular currencies like the euro and the dollar are central currencies in which governments are complete. As for digital currencies, they are decentralized currencies and are not controlled by any particular party and have few fees, fast and safe transfer.

From what I know because I am a beginner, I understood that I am regular currencies like the euro and the dollar are central currencies in which governments are complete. As for digital currencies, they are decentralized currencies and are not controlled by any particular party and have few fees, fast and safe transfer.

Many new members cannot distinguish between cryptocurrencies and electronic currencies, and I think that the reason for this error is due to the lack of reading because most members want to make profits from the posts without knowing anything in Crypto

On 20.03.2020 at 14:18, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

i think crypto is much saftier that digital money. i'd better use it to pay for everything but it's hard nowdays

1 hour ago, Mahdiiranzad said:

Digital Currencies Vs. Cryptocurrencies – The Main Differences. Digital currencies are centralized, meaning that transaction within the network is regulated in a centralized location, like a bank. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, and the regulations inside the network are governed by the majority of the community.

Yes, it is true that the digital currency is controlled and the encrypted currency is not controlled by anyone

Yeah I mean it's not rocket science but this could be very useful for complete newbies. I think if someone was to make a cryptocurrency dictionary that would be really useful for all the newbies

• +1 1

Exactly my friend, and you have many advantages that you cannot enjoy in digital money, such as dollars, euros, and others,
Digital currencies enjoy the confidentiality of transactions, sending, receiving, selling and buying without revealing your name

Sir you sharing very important information about digital currency and crypto currency really i like it thanks for it

There are a lot of digital currencies, some of them know what they want so it's not difficult to understand them, but some themselves don't know exactly what they are doing, they are doomed to disappear over time.

Of course, you need to understand the difference between digital money and cryptocurrencies. If you do not know such basic things, then you are not experienced and you can just lose money soon.

Hi bro, thank you for this information! Yes, the fact is that cryptocurrency is like digital money, but it is not. Digital money is Fiat, which has the ability to exist on the Internet, and which is managed by banks, and cryptocurrency is already freedom of action! You described it correctly, thank you!

• +4 1

Digital currencies are assets that are money and a type of currency, but they do not exist in physical and physical forms, but rather they are virtual and exist in the virtual world or Internet space.

• +1 1