Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Do you understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies?

I've finally grasped the fundamental difference between advanced and cryptographic types of currency. The author of this post has represented in a straightforward and rational manner. Each person will most likely benefit from this discussion as a result of this article. Continue to provide useful information.

I believe that paper currencies will never again be discarded, and that a lifelong reliance on them should continue in existence, and that cryptocurrencies will play a minor role in certain transactions in various countries around the world.

Cryptocurrencies are characterized by being decentralized and not controlled by any government, and therefore the prices of cryptocurrencies are not fixed because they depend on supply and demand mainly, where investment in cryptocurrencies is more profitable.

That the volatility of cryptocurrency prices, the low prices, and the rise in prices from time to time is what attracted a large number of people to invest in and trade in cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, and its prices have begun to rise dramatically because it is limited and cannot be inflated.

The fundamental difference between cryptocurrency and fiat currencies is that digital currencies are decentralized.

Of course, digital currencies are easier and safer to deal with than theft, with the possibility of many fraudsters in the crypto field.

Digital money is a form of currency that can be transferred over the internet. Online banking and various wallets can be used to incorporate fake currency into digital money. Crypto currency, on the other hand, is a form of currency that can only be used online. As a result, crypto is a unique form of digital money because it is completely digitalized.

Hi there greetings it is very refreshing and learning about it difference between Digital and cryptocurrency because I don't have any idea about how those currencies are different reading your post and now I get the idea what is the difference between both and and I appreciate your hard work and good luck

• +5 1

That digital currencies have a fixed value compared to cryptocurrencies, whose prices fluctuate differently every period of time.  Cryptocurrencies provide privacy, security and speed, but digital currencies are not available for everyone in the world, as Paypal is not available in all countries of the world.

You make a good post on differences between cryptocurrency a d digital currency.  So basic difference in use method such as centralization a d decentralization.  So digital base on centralization and cryptocurrency on decentralization.  So most of people want to use decentralization, because it is.more safe and more usefull then other. So we can make transactions without any problem.  So cryptocurrency is high value coin and digital is using as for payment and other like buying process. 

On 3/20/2020 at 2:18 PM, johant123 said:

Reading the posts here, it seems like many don't understand the difference between digital money and crypto currencies.

Digital money is money flowing across networks in digital form. That can be everything, but usually is digital fiat money, backed by central banks. Think of Euros or dollars, but then in electronic form, instead of printed on paper. The channel is encrypted, as are usually the transactions, but the currency does not rely on it.

Crypto currencies are a form of money relying on cryptography, and usually having a decentralized system as basis (instead of backing by a central authority). In contrast with generic digital money, crypto currencies derive their safety from the non-repudiation of crypto transactions.

So where you can have a bank account with digital money, stored in one place, somewhere in a database, your crypto coins typically rely on decentralized storage, and encrypted transactions.

Greeting of the day dear friend,  thank you for sharing difference between digital currency and cryptocurrency.  In start I haven't idea about this . But now my all doubts are clear because of you . Thank you once again 

• +3 1

Thank you so much for this information. Before reading this I didn't knew the difference between both. I thought cryptocurrency and digital currency are the same. There is still alot to learn as a newbie

Greetings my dear brother, thank you for publishing this useful information, I hope that the new ones can differentiate digital money from cryptocurrencies, because they are two different things.

Wow, this is useful information. Thank you for sharing it, my friend. I was misunderstood between them. This helped me a lot, good luck.

Digital currency is fiat currency in digital form issued by banks because it is impossible for all fiat to be printed on paper. Whereas cryptocurrency is a currency created with a strong graphical crypto to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify additional assets, it is generally decentralized.

Thank you, my friend, for this information.

I used to think that there is no difference between digital currencies and Cryptocurrencies.

But after reading your post, I realized what the difference was.

It is really a useful topic .

Thank you, my friend, your post was useful, digital money is the same money that we use, but in digital form on the Internet and networks, while cryptocurrencies are a new form and type of money that differs from what we know, by name, value and method of trading,

And the source and the meaning, they are a bit different, greetings to everyone.

Yes there is a huge difference in the cryptocurrency and the digital currencies, is that the  difference is that feature and the rules and regulations  read the all of the comments I don't know about them the difference between cryptocurrency and digital currencies you can search to knows about them. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.