Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

In my opinion, no, since almost everywhere is quarantined, more than half of all people do not leave their homes, and the coronavirus has reduced the number of those who communicate on the forum by 10-20%. There is some news that suggests that the price of bitcoin also depends on the crown.

But I think the reason is because the last payment issue when the members cant sent their earning to their balance, so many of them people stopped. And also because those countries banned are a lot members from those countries.Maybe corona is the the reason, all cryptocurrency is down now , BTC from 10000 $ to 6000$ , LTC from 75$ to 35 $ , and also ETH from 280 $ to 145 $ now. All that because of corona virus.

No I dont think so

The main reason of less members is people are not understanding this and those who are showing interest and start studying about this are getting attracted toward this forum 

In future you will see lots of members here working and earning.

Yes, your question is very good, because of the Corner Virus, our users have reduced on the form. Our btc have decreased due to coronavirus.My friends tell me that we used to earn more last year and because of this we are getting less. Coronavirus is its main issue . 

Corona is a big reason for all the problems because of it people lost their lovely relations and also face financial problem due to this but now everything is becoming normal because the Vaccine of Corona is made everything is getting better.

No i don't think so. I think it is because a lot of spammers have been removed from the crypto talk and from the yobit as well.Maybe the reason is because the last payment issue when the members can't sent their earning to their balance. Actually, It is better to take advantage of your opportunity during these days.

For me the pandemic would have to increase traffic in the forum for a logical question, people are spending more time at home and have more time to work in the forum. I think the pandemic made the forum grow and be more active!

You are right in some day that this epidemic cause many loss to whole humanity all over the world ,whole the world is suffering this situation but I think due to this pandemic the people are more free now they have nothing to do at home so why are they not active ,I think this pandemic has increased our cripto family members.

Yes, it is possible that Corona virus was the reason for this and the reduction in payment made by the platform could be the reason that led to the decrease in the number of people on the CryptoTalk forum

Yes,  friends carona  is a very big reason for people to become a lack of interest. There may be a reason for the lazyness of a lot of people, because people are not able to take interest in it due to their lazyness so over time we common people have come to the awareness that we have to do work at home .

Corona virus is never a reason for less active members on this forum. I'm not agree with this because due to the Corona there are many peoples join it for the earnings. Corona virus has caused a lots of things recently but it is not because of corona virus people are not active. There are many people who use this form for such a part time job. this platform is good because we don't go to depart either not office.

No dear according to many thinking , carona virus increase the number of member on this forum. Because in tgis situation most of the student spent your time in this forum . Due to which number of active member increase day by day. But if you think that it decrease the number of active member then may be its possible.

• +2 1

I do not think so, my dear friend, during the spread of the Corona pandemic, everything stopped, not cryptocurrencies, their value increased and became more widespread and circulated among people, and until now it is still enjoying a high and high value.

I don't think it is a clear reason for silence in the crypto field. Just the opposite. The participation should be greater because people have a lot of time to stay home, it is better to take advantage of the opportunity in these difficult days. to gain money.

In my opinion, people here become more careful to writing posts because the forum becomes stringency with people who share any information regardless is it useful or not. I don't think covid-19 makes people's activity less in this forum that is not a convincing reason.

On 3/20/2020 at 6:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Corona virus is open window to increase the users to cryptotalk. more oportunites to make money with altcoins.

Yes covid-19 really have negative effects all around the world on everything.similarly it also effects the crypto market.because of it's not so good rates people left working here.

I think you are right. Due to coronavirus many members are left this forum. Many members are inactive. But some members are active on this forum. But now more then people are active .

Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly: Corona is now in decline, and yes, Corona has affected the whole world, so this may be the main reason for the memorable absence from the forum. They will come up after solving this problem. I hope this happens in the near future. And

I do not think that this is related to the Corona because on the contrary, the interaction should increase because the whole world is in their homes and there is a quarantine .. But in my opinion the reason is that the technicians remove duplicate posts and ban fake accounts and people who violate the forum rules and they are doing a cleaning campaign and I think this is the reason behind that

Yes you are right. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is very interesting and important. This forum makes you to talk about crypto currency. I am working hard on this forum.

Yes dear you are right that on caroona viruses every one is at home and at this time crypto is many countries banned and faward payment. But also crypto support us in those days when we are free in house.crypto give us good information knowledge and experience about crypto currency in those days.

I do not agree with you with this statement
I think that due to Coronavirus, work has increased on this site because of the home quarantine
And people started working remotely.

There is only one reason people are not many as before on this forum, it is because people joining are here for money, most are spammers and they are banned. Although, they can go online, read about cryptocurrencies, gain and have something to contribute. But, most of them like to only spam and are not fit to be here because they will always be banned...

I don't say about this because crypto is the online work it not depend on Corona virus or other pandemic diseases because it is do every time online. It not effected by corna because it is online work but in some days many people are silence in this group because they afraid from Corona but now it is increase members day by day