Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Irrespective of the Global effect of Covid 19 on social gathering, I feel it has less effect on activities on the forum. Infact I feel more people should have ample time to research more and make more productive contribution.

• +1 1

In some areas, many people have been harmed due to coronavirus disease. Due to this, the owners of the people were spoiled even at night, businesses were also closed. White people have a lot of impact on white people 3:00 

Hello friend, I do not think so because most of the people will work on the Internet and therefore the work on the forum will increase and the members will not decrease because most of the people stop their usual work, thank you

Yes corona effect different platforms differently. Because now due to Lockdown people have more time to. Spend more time to earn from online platform. Corona make people easier to make people free but it damge the whole world. 

No doubt corns virus effect all countries in the world but in this forum and online business I think people's move here because this is the best and people's also in their homes and they move to the different forum I think.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, in my opinion, the exact opposite, because the Corona virus is the thing that has transformed people going to the Internet and work on it

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes may be my friend because we all know that corona virus really dangerous virus and alot of people are effected by this virus we all hope that we'll prepare coronavirus vaccine soon

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes,its true that less people are here to work due to COVID-19. But I think there should be opposite in reality that due to lockdown more people are setting at home so they have to create thier accounts and work on it so that they can easily start thier earning. 

Yes dear you are absolutely right the corona virus is the big issue all over the world and many of the people are under the corna virus most of the members of the cryptocurrency is nurves about that and also their presentivity in the crypto talk.

Yes Corona virus is a reason of less active members at crypto talk platform.because of this virus the rates of market is facing the problem of up and down.but all the members will start working normally as before.

I don't think so since we need this forum in these bad times because some of use lost our job and the best job for us is the online one so that we don't need to go outside and it could prevent ourselve from getting infected. I think the reason why some old members of this forum became inactive is due to the changing of payment system or they didn't wait for the Talk to be tradeable.

Corona virus have affect all aspect of life be it trade,schools, sports and many more sectors,of course corona is definitely the reason why their is less activities in the forum.

Honestly right, But I'm new member here but I might said Corona is the reason that make less active members of the forum, Because some members thought it will going to affect their work that was why some members feel in active in the forum.

From my point of view, corona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. But there are some other reasons too. Cryptotalk forum has made new rules and regulations. Most of the people cant abide by rules properly and they get ban. Thats why there are less active members. 

Corona virus COVID19 is a deadly virus which has put lots of families in ups and downs and its really affecting everything like the schools, clubs, hospitals, homes etc and so there for it will surely affect the rate of people on crypto we just have to stay strong and stay safe 

Corona is effecting many things on the world, many market, schools religious,, and world market is cause lots of damage to activities, and cause if reducing crypto currencies and national currencies at the same time.

From my point of view. The main problem is not a corona virus for working here. But it is a problem for those who work outside their home and go out for work. Because the coronavirus is a big disease as much the humanity face. And also the people should be afraid of this a lot and they want to be remain at their homes.

Yes, the Corona virus has affected everything around the world and also in the crypto world because Bitcoin is rising and falling and its price is unstable so we must all work until we face this problem

Corona has destroyed everything around us. It effected the whole world very badly in many ways. That is the possible reason of less active people on internet.

The coronavirus is the great global problem of all and this forum is not the exception there are many people who are afraid of everything that is new and as there are people who have retired, new ones come to the site in search of work to be able to get ahead. It has served me a lot because I set up my office at home and I work calmly so I can say that thanks to the plague I have incurred in this issue and I hope I can get ahead learning more every day.

• +3 1

I think there are several reason including corona virus forum has removed alot of members which were violating the rules of the forum and also yes corona has affected the entire world so it could be the main reason of memners absence from the forum perhaps because of this online forum decreased best of luck my dear crypto members 👥💞

Dear @Ch Ayyan the members which are working on this platform give full time to this forum Corona viruses is not reason for the less active members on this forum this forum is the best way for learning and earning 

Hello dear. I think during the corona alot of members were active and joined this platform as there was nothing to do at homes. So i I think this platform got alot of members during corona session. 

May be it is possible but i don't think soo because due to Crona virus most of the people are jobless all markets schools and offices are close.  they want to earn money they want to feed up their families due to this value of bitcoin has increased. 

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

Hi dear @Ch Ayyan my opinion is opposite with you because the people are living at the home and they are using just mobile and leptop . They are searching for a job and here is rush for online work . But here reason of decrease of members was registering . Registering wasn't available more . But now it is set. And now are increasing the members with speedy of this forum. 

• +1 1