Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Is carona virus is the reason for less active members on the forum.

It is true that the coronavirus can cause less active members in this forum because this virus is causing panic and suffering to every member and also affects people around the world.  It is not possible for the members to be stable and join the work. People are suffering more due to the virus because everything is closed due to lock down and their market is closed.

No, infact because of the pandemic as offices, schools are close, people are getting more time to work online. And I think the number of active members has increased. Cryptotalk is the perfect platform for the people who seek for online jobs. 

Edited by Zoya_88pie

Corona virus has become markets, schools, offices and places of tourism closed and this affected the world, which affected the economic aspects, but cryptocurrencies in light of these difficult circumstances are not affected, but continued to progress as the world turned to these currencies in order to benefit from them

Of course, due to the Corona virus, all institutions are closed and all kinds of business are stopped. There is silence everywhere and people are sitting in their houses. In the meantime, this crypto forum is proving to be very helpful for everyone. Many people are benefiting from crypto. The number of new members in Crypto is growing rapidly.

• +1 1

For me, the virus has affected us in all stages of our lives since we were not used to being locked up on quarantine days, and according to you there are many members who when the pandemic started felt unsafe and that is why they brought silence in  the platform at the beginning of the pandemic.

In the cryptoTalk forum, we can earn Cryptocurrency as well as in the case of the Corona virus, we have more time to stay in the house, so we can have more time at home can work Cryptocurrency. Wecan earn money by working our free time.

Coronavirus is not one of the reasons say that the people here are less.Do online this.work from different countries.It is very good that we gather on this platform, we are also earning and giving knowledge. 

@Ch Ayyan Hey dear , that is true due to corona virus all the institutes are closed ...also all the earning sources are closed ...that's why we are facing  a lot of issues for network problems ...i think this is the reason of silent on this forum....

I think it is wrong because all the people are free in covid-19 and packed in their house. So they have more time to posts in this fourm and earn.  Now in days everyone is free and have more time to use the internet and android so On my opinion it sould be incorrect.

@Ch Ayyan @M Waqas786 @Mutivo @Eliza12 @Usama110 @Zayed Hossain

No , ever since the day they annoused that they had stopped the payment of bitcoin and wehen they blocked also some countries this became the only reasons why people exited, why would anybody want to leave this place the right idea is to make sure that there is something far effective like growing that power in every solutions some people left because they did not get everything 

The Corona virus and the pandemic paved the way for a very unstable market at first. Not just the cryptomarket, the whole world was affected. But now during the new year of 2021 everything is getting back to old ways and BTC and Eth having great growths. Even during the pandemic the cryptos never failed to pay while most other jobs were drastically affected.

I dont think so.I think it should be opposite to what you are saying because many of peoples are in home and some are not doing their jobs because of covid 19 and they are in home quarinted.So this is the bigger opportunity for all of those who wants to work and wants to earn for their families so corona virus is not the reason rather moderators and admins are active and removing spammers which is good for this forum.

• +2 1

I don't think estimated, since I noticed that the fact that the active members of the forum increased or decreased is due to the fact that people entered a lot because of the airdrops that Yobit had, in which they entered too much was the campaign of the DLRS that brought many new people, I think that the best way to make the forum better known is with campaigns, this attracted many people.

Dear Friends!There is very little happening on crypto talk nowadays Cause coronavirus.Due to this, school college is closed all the time.Due to coronavirus many people have been brought to the world .

• +1 1

Dear mate their could be more reasons for this silence like that price of btc has fallen or some cheaters are kicked out etc. However due to corona virus we have much time but we do not pay attention to our work.

Dear mate their could be more reasons for this silence like that price of btc has fallen or some cheaters are kicked out etc. However due to corona virus we have much time but we do not pay attention to our work.

Yes,corona has damaged everyone in too many areas and I think that most of the work is dispurted,critotal is also affected by this situation due to the crash of the crypto market many user might be thinking that it is not useful to spend your time in the forum anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friends how are you.I don't think so because Corona various affected the people when the person go out and don't follow the rules of government. And forum work is online work not going outside for this work. And one thing last many people doing online work because there was no work physical during Corona various.

@Ch Ayyani cannot fully agree with your wording . because other places schools, roads, shopping malls and other places keeps silence but in these days internet useges is also highly increase , same will also happens about cryptotalk. The useage of cryptotalk also increase on these days.

• +1 1

yes corona maybe the reason because my country here we are not allowed to go anywhere without face mask our schools are shortdown due to the virus no money to eat all the cryptocurrency is down for a while now due to corona virus  

Yes I am Coronavirus destroyed everything Crona virus has made everyone lazy Their lives have been affected Don't do too much unemployment Everybody is so scared In this, everyone's life is determined 

World is encountering a big catastrophe known as covid-19 which has killed millions of people world wide it has affected lots of things but I don't think that's why there's less active members because everyone is at home you can't go to school or work there's no means of making money except online I think may be lots of members have bee banned.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

I agree on point that there are complete silence in markets, school, airport and on roads but silence in cryptotalk is not due to covid 19 because everyone is jobless and sitting home than they prefer cryptotalk to earn money and fulfil financial needs. 

• +2 1

Great things come to those who merit it really is genuine here in this gathering we all accept we are all prepared for the challenge in that case everything we do here must be culminate and exact in case truly we need to realize our common objective.

Trading is considered boring when you are not passionate about it, when you really fall in love with the graphics and learn a good system that gives Hello greetings to everyone, I think it's the opposite, I think the coronavirus has made many more people join this great forum as Cryptotalk and Yobit, I think so many times in quarantine and so many people without work just want to seek the opportunity to get income online. teaches you how to win, there is no way to feel bored being in front of the market. 

On 3/20/2020 at 11:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Because  of carona  virus there is silence  every  where in markets , school,  offices ,airports ,tourist places, schools etc. Is carona virus  is also the reason  for silence  in cryptotalk? 

I have additionally seen that theris less dynamic individuals in this gathering than previously and I think its because of Covid.