Forum cleaned from scammers - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Forum cleaned from scammers

I think just yesterday there was a clean up of the forum done by the moderators , alot of the users have said that their payment on yobit has been stopped and that they will no longer will be getting any sort of money from the site.

The forum is now more active than ever and these is because less active and spam prone members together with there low quality posts have been cleared thanks to the moderators. 

• +2 1

I noticed that too.
This is happening thanks to the efforts of moderators and members and their cooperation together.
And this is considered progress in the forum, as the low percentage of fraudsters indicates the reliability of the forum and the fact that the posts are useful indicates the high evaluation of the forum

Dear you are right the useless and repeated posts should be deleted and this work done on this platform successfully. This is good decision and admin can make this site more secure for members the ratio of users increases day by day and this cause the deletion of useless posts which did the newcomers or make repeated posts.

The choice made by the gathering supervisors (forbidding enrollment), I think its principle objective was to remove the individuals who disregard the guidelines what are known as spammers, so I consider all them were emptied and just the individuals who don't set out to do any spam in the discussion are left since they realize very well what could befall them and Yes I notice yesterday discussion erased so many post and subjects, I think discussion administrator and arbitrators don't need any spam post and points in this gathering, so proceeded with this cleaning cycle particularly in crypto world area, they erased so many post would you be able to notice this activity, so now we can't do anything and compose additional post to rise to our check.

This community is a no go area for scammers. They should check the next door. The Admins are equal to the task, they are very diligent in their duties. In fact, the Admins are just a round peg in a round hole. If they continue like this, in no distant time, this platform will become a center of excellency and attraction.

• +3 1

My friend you are absolutely right. But still there are many scammers which we should not get aware about the same. Thus this may lead to our account to be banned. We only need is be patience and wait for the hope.

• +1 1

For new strict rules and regulations the number of scammers decreasing day by day. For 100 posts task scammers loss their hope about earning from this forum as a result they stooped working here.

Yes you are saying exactly right, this site have Given Alot to every member and every user, so that must, this site must be free from every scam and every fake, we must take notice of it

• +2 1

Scammers and their post are being cleaned from this forum. this is a good thing. I think that this forum will be cleared hundred percent from scammer in near future because moderator done their duty with sincerely.

Edited by Nomigg
  • +4 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

Yes, cleaning the forum is a must, and it is a good thing that will provide many better services. A lot of posts, even good ones, must be deleted because of the great pressure on the forum

• +4 1

I have a believe that this forum is hindered percently free from scammers since ever I have been in this group no any scam reported case from any member  tabling his or her complain . With this I wi like to assure you that you are scam freee

You have the right to my friend, any successful business is being defrauded, so we have to help supervisors in their work to get rid of fraudsters who are spreading in abundance and trying to deceive people

A responsible forum, made up of serious and hard-working people, is what all the members of this communication space want. Acting with the above parameters we will have a place for the exchange of ideas of much higher quality and more enriched in topics and ideas and from which we will get more benefits in our experience and learning about the world of cryptocurrencies and its environment.

This site has given us a lot of things, you'll try to keep this site safe all the time. To do something good in this forum, you need to open your posts, see your posts so that moderators will appreciate it, and don't post anything fake or bad.

I noticed in this forum that there are scammers here.  They are breaking the rules of this forum, so they are currently cutting their posts. I think strict action should be taken against these scammers. Because these scammers are being discredited by the forum.  

That is something very positive, it is good that useful and useless publications are being taken into account, it is also positive that the administrators work hard to make this forum free of scammers, give the security to the people who are here so that be something healthy and a community that is willing to ignite. 

Hey mate, you are right if all useless post are deleted than our deleted problem will be solved. This forum admin cleaning the spammy post or banned who are creating a useless post. Moderators must take a action who are creating meaningless post, if moderators remove the spammer this forum rank will move in the google.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello,dear mate,i think this topic i's true. I've already reported two cases again this morning.  Despite the actions of all the very busy moderators, and positive talk from the members.Comments and topics in this forum are good and useful.  It is now our responsibility to take care of this forum by posting helpful and constructive content.

A lot of thanks to  the moderates ,cause they  do their best to always keep our forum clean and without scammers ,and we should always help them ,so when we find bad topic we should report it .

• +3 1

Of course.  Forum scammer free.  A few days later the forum authorities conducted a raid on the forum.  As a result, scammers are not on this forum.  However, there may be occasional, so do not provide any personal information to the scammer. Do not enter any fake site.  And use strong passwords. Then your account will be free easily.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:45 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I noticed  there is now only 3 to 5 % scammers. And the moderates still cleaning  the forum  from  scammers. Alot of usless posts  and and  topics  are deleting.  I wish  forum  clean fully  from  scammers  and  percentage of  deleting  posts  should decrease. 

Forum administrators are very active and do not stop fulfilling their duty to delete, block and clean the forum from spam and fraudsters. Therefore, I find that the forum at the present time is much better than before. I hope that the forum will remain of a high degree of quality because it is our precious forum and it must be preserved.

• +2 1

Yes seriously this forum is free from scams unlike other forum because moderate are try they best too see every member of this forum is save 

On 12/4/2020 at 9:47 PM, Froshk said:

The forum is now more active than ever and these is because less active and spam prone members together with there low quality posts have been cleared thanks to the moderators. 

The forum is now much improved and updated.  Everyone in this forum is active now.  And everyone stands up against spammers.  Those who post or copy-paste inferior to the forum, those who violate the rules are being removed from the forum.  So everyone has to follow the rules of the forum and post good quality and share good information in the forum. @Froshk

You are right.  Only moderators  can't  do it easily. We should aso help them .  If we find out  and spammers  we should report  him so that moderators  can find out him easily . you can mention  him and worn him don’t  do spam. Then our fourm will be clear.