A Recommendation For Beginners - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Recommendation For Beginners

Yes you are right it is a good way to earn money.some beginners waste own time in faucets sites .because It can't earn more than that. It can't pay a dollar a month۔It earns very little, it pays a very small amount.My views that I have described۔

Indeed, my friend, most of us start working in the taps where we used to get very bad and weak financial gains, but with the Crypto Forum, we get good financial gains on a daily basis in addition to the ease of dealing and the great help among the members and the ease of working within the forum

• +1 1

My dear forum members there are many such sites.  Which is playing a major role in tarnishing the name of the corrupt talk forum and fooling people into profiteering by creating various investment sites.  Protect yourself from duplicates. 

You are right but most of people have no idea about this platform.  Some of these don't want to do work. They can waste time in house or other places. So, the best way to make his time precious he can work on crypto Talk and get knowledge as well as money. 

A suggestion for newcomers.  Because if we can do something good here, we can work better here.  Because here's what we get before we do something good. Introduction If you know a lot of good things here, you can have a good idea about the subject because here we think if you can do something good, there's a time when we can have a lot of ideas.  I want to go through a lot

• +1 1

For any member to start in in the cryptocurrency world ,I believe starting it at this site is the best way, it will prove new members because it will teach each and every member from the basic about cryptocurrency world. Learning cryptocurrency as a beginner,the best place is here

Freelancing is a very good thing and you can earn a lot of profit through it you just have to own a little skill and you can use your skill to get profit. The other thing is that you can earn from these kinds of platforms like crypto talk Bitcoin talk and you can learn about cryptography and you can also join the cryptocurrency and the profession by becoming a trader.

• +1 1

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Hello friend yes you are right we have to stop wasting our time. You are saying right I will follow your instructions and I will improve my skills thanks for the advice this is very helpful post for me.

I absolutely agree with your mate. I think faucet sites are a waste of time and we should do focus on freelancing jobs because it gives us good pay and provides us with experience and knowledge.cryptotalk, here is a good example we are getting paid for a post and while posting we learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and learn howthings work in the Crypto world.

There are things that need to be recommended to the beginners in this forum, but before a beginner start anything on cryptocurrency exchange, he know that he's on this forum to earn money and I will recommend to the beginners in the forum to always post reasonably to a topic created so that it will help the forum 

• +2 1

Right bro, the taps websites are a major exercise in futility and work in the free fields more beneficial. There are destinations that pay individuals for composing articles or deciphering articles, and there are additionally locales that pay you for selling pictures.

• +3 1

Thank you for your support to we the new begginers in this site your words are touchfull and will help us go a long way to achieve our aim.you made me believed that cryptotalk is the best site to be not like other scam full sites

All of us started with faucet sites when we first came into the crypto world and I regret the time I have wasted on these sites. In addition to freelancing method that you've mentioned, working on Cryptotalk is good for beginners also to learn some basic information about cryptocurrencies and earn money too. More recommendations like this should be made to guide beginners.

As a beginner who haven't start earning in this platform, you have to be very patient, put it at the back of your mind that with time you will win big. Remember those who wins started as beginner just like you. Also, make sure you broad sure idea about crypto by visiting other sections of the forum.

All the new users understand the benefits of receiving payment of cryptocurrency because it is highly demanded, it can also be traded and exchange it to cash currency to pay for purchases or spend it for other purposes. So pay attention and learn the process first to be earning safely

Joining in faucets is just a waste of time mate, you're only getting an small amount of profit which is very unfair for many people, recommending this forum will help then to gain some good amount of profit and also helping this forum to enlarge more it's popularity.

Yes, I also think that faucet sites are a waste of time. Instead of it, people should go with freelancing sites. This will increase you skills and provide you money. This information is very good. It will help mamy people in this forum.

I don't have anything to recommend to beginners as they usually don't listen this is the reason they end buying xrp after being told many lies. We tell a few things but we can't keep telling to each of the new people what is the safest thing to do. If you want faucets do that, but there is no result.

Certainly almost all of us always start with the cryptocurrency faucet and it is a great waste of time and effort since we try everything and earn very little money on these sites, the best place to start is these forum keys, since we can learn of the cryptographic world in the process that we earn some money, but keep in mind that there are also airdrops in which you invest absolutely no money or in some cases you invest an insignificant amount to earn the established cryptocurrency, in this type of airdrops you win More than everything is for referrals and the more number of referrals, the more profit you have, but you have to have some knowledge to change these cryptocurrencies, keep in mind that most airdrops are lies so you have to investigate before doing the airdrop.

• +4 1

On 12/25/2020 at 4:36 AM, buttler88990 said:

A suggestion for newcomers.  Because if we can do something good here, we can work better here.  Because here's what we get before we do something good. Introduction If you know a lot of good things here, you can have a good idea about the subject because here we think if you can do something good, there's a time when we can have a lot of ideas.  I want to go through a lot

I think that's the best suggestion older members can give to newbies, how to secure our account t should be our number one major priority in the forum, make quality and constructive post and comment ,only thing we should think of in the forum is how to make the forum better

This is a good advice my dear friend, Now a days many beginners are investing some amount to study some contents. In that way this forum helps us a lot without any investment from our site we can study about cryptocurrencies from this forum and also we can earn from our useful posts also. Before working in other website please make sure you are not cheated. 

Hello! Yes, I agree with you. Crypto faucets are a waste of time. You will not be able to earn and withdraw at least 2-5 dollars. Better to work for a freelancer. There you can make good money. You can also try to participate in airdrops and bounty. I have participated in many airdrops, but the best ones are YODA and DLRS.

On 3/19/2020 at 2:44 PM, Cammer said:

Hello. 

A lot of beginners in the crypto world tend to start with faucet sites, which are a big waste of time. I mean we all know, you can barely earn one dollar in 3 weeks from these sites!

The best way to start in crypto without any money or profit is to fo freelancing jobs, which pay you decent amount of money for a specific job you do. With that, you improve your talent and you earn money.

Good luck!

Thank you so much sir for sharing this knowledgeable post. I'm thankful to you for giving us an amazing advice as I am also a newbie. Seniors like you are great also mentors for the newbie here.

• +1 1

There are many things to recommend. Follow the rules. You can read the rules and regulations in about section. Try to post unique ideas. Avoid copy paste . Use 100 characters.