Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Giving likes to constructive topics and posts is as a reward. But why you dont?

if you get encouragement, good reputation and positive interaction with your participation, it will give you positive energy to keep creating useful posts always, but try to feel satisfied with your participation even if you do not get support because you are putting information useful to everyone.

I am kinda newbies and i haven't create post yet but i think if i do my research before making post i can receive good reputation, but i am not sure because we can't make happy everyone but i think best thing to do is try to make creative and informative post much as we can. I can imagine that good reactions can encourage us and i hope i can receive it too.

• Useful or interesting 1

As many of you comment, I believe and think that giving a good reputation to users who create publications with important information about cryptocurrencies is very convenient to give them a good reputation so that they will feel supported and useful publications will be created.
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• +2 1

Constructively I think those who can make good posts here can be rewarded here because they can learn something good here and they can be helped to learn a lot here because they can work on a good side here just because they have to achieve well.  Say you can have a lot of responsibilities here hopefully you should follow the rules reason before working here then you post well

• +2 1

That's something I noticed about a few posts. While it may garner a lot of views and replies, it will not have a lot of ratings from its readers and those that comment on it. This is not to say that the post is not educative or problem solving. We should all try to give kudos inform of likes when we see a good post.

• +2 1

Of course, while working on this crypto forum, not only should we think about making money, but we should also have so much information about which posters which topics are creative and which comments are use less. And then all the comments that we have are useful and creative and it is beneficial for the rest of the people, we should give them a positive rating. 

• +5 1

Thanks.  I agree.  Of course, we should accept constructive and relevant posts as rewards.  We must evaluate the important and useful posts and give them a positive response.  We should all give the right opinion based on the issues.  Every post is valuable, since it is paid through post ratings so make sure to create relevant and constructive posts.

when it was paying to put likes people started giving likes to most of the people and now they have stopped to like the content and also now they do not give likes to even the topics that means they were doing it for themselves.

Thanks sir for guidance. Everyone is trying to compose a topic and then paste them on forum. They know giving reputation is directly affect your work and reading, these topics. If you did not response then it is leading to misunderstanding about topics or un- understand the topic. So first of all give response to others posts. 

Yes you are right giving like to constructive post and topics is really a reward because it give you more court and make you make more post that are important and beneficial to other forum members and encourage them more to like your post but some of the members especially the beginners just give reputation without considering the post please let's try to take note and make corrections

Yes friend you are right people usually in a hurry to complete the post and go to the next one they do not bother how much effective your content is.Same is they case with me sometime i made good posts with strong content but do not get positive reputation at all and become dissapointed.This urges me not to posts next time.Members here should encourage others if they are making good efforts.

Edited by Faheem Akhtar304

Appreciating others for their good content and posts is very important. Yes mostly members are just focused on doing posts but it's very important to appreciate members for their work. 

I do rate to all good post. I think everyone should give rates to good post. This is the way we can make this forum a very safe and user friendly forum. We have no other option to do. Just share your opinion by giving rates.

All want some rewards for their hard work.When a member are creating an important and useful post,but he didn't get a good reactions,it is possible that he quite posting topic because he don't have any encouragement.So everyone should give the reaction to all the good and useful posts.

Yes that is in reality not good at all i wager maximum of customers here need to growth the feedback and that they forget about to give the maximum right issue for the creator of the subject to make him feel that he's clearly doing something that he assist us thru it.

You said very well that we should always give react to good posts and topics.This is how they are encouraged.  If we give them the good reputation, their morale will increase and they will make more and better topics and posts. Giving reputation to such a good member is in accordance with the rules of Cryptotalk. I always give react to constructive topics and posts myself.

Hi friend. I think it's up to the viewers if they will react or gives like to our post and topics. We can say what we want. and share what we know here. But we should not expect to be appreciated. Because every body has their own knowledge and opinion. We can just give our opinion and we don't need to expect to be appreciated but for me I really appreciate your effort to share your knowledge with us and I hope that you will continue to give us your insights so that we can be more productive in this field.

This is exceptionally cool! Much obliged to you. I accept that preferences and memberships should some way or another be assessed regarding the uniqueness of your record, since you have a huge rating and League, why not get an extra compensation for this?

You have to make your posts as useful and valuable as possible in order to get a good reputation and that the option to move away from writing for topics is not right because we must help each other in writing topics even if we cannot get the reputation.

That's true many members here only reply to constructive post without giving a good reaction to that post and this is not right , we should try as much as possible to react on an unique post we see , so as to encourage the person who created the post.

Yes giving like is not a bad .We have to give like for good topic that is the reward of hardworking of that person .If we do not give like even to very good post then it is unfair and that post writer become discourage . Therefore we must give reward according to the post .

Yes, it is genuine , now giving a exact popularity to proper subjects is a reward for the efforts of the members, and it is right to encourage participants by means of giving them a accurate recognition to current ideas, search for them and share them here. 

Some new members doesn't know of the benefits of rating other members postings that's why the feel reluctant to rate posts positively if it's useful while negative reputations when the post is low quality post so that moderators can deal with the member posting that kind of information

Giving good reactions to constructive posts is very important for those people who always post useful things.It helps to increase his self-confidence and courage. But unfortunately many people read the topics without giving us a good reputation.