If real currencies can be used as digital currencies. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

If real currencies can be used as digital currencies.

I think that it can be happend to use the real currencies as a digital currency but it will be hard for some country to deal with digital currency

If you mean to convert paper currencies into digital, then the use of bank cards and services such as Paypal is the process of converting these currencies into digital. As for cryptocurrencies, it is quite another matter as they are currencies based on blockchain technology and there is no third party such as digital currencies.

The spread of cryptocurrencies and the use of one currency around the world will make the transfer of capital easier and faster as people anywhere in the world can pay people in distant countries through cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Digital currencies overcome over the whole worlds .Now the progress of digital currencies can be seen in different countries .The price of BTC is increasing know a days .It's possible that it's work as  real currency .

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, of course, countries must convert fiat currencies into a cryptocurrency, and this is what will happen in the future. Bitcoin currency is fun to gain knowledge and information. Thank you.

Dear in general, this matter is mainly related to countries in general. Each country can convert its own currency into a digital project to convert it into a cryptocurrency, and this requires high funding in order for the currency to remain heavily supported and there are countries that have actually started this project, such as Turkey, China, India and other countries Thank you so much

• +5 1

On 3/18/2020 at 6:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Can you think all real currencies can be used like digital currencies  in future. I think  it will be good  If happened. I think  every   one can used their country's currency  every where in the world. If  happened  in future. Do you agree?

It should be mentioned that digital money represents any means of monetary exchange that is done electronically, whether you are making a money transfer from one bank account to another, or when you pay with a card at a store. Cryptocurrency makes a difference because it does not have centralized control, but is distributed and based on cryptography. It would be ideal for this same decentralized system to operate with all the currencies in the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this inspiring idea with us. Personally, I do not rule out that this will happen in the future and that the whole world becomes dealing in a single cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are currencies similar to digital currencies that can be invested, traded, bought and sold. Your balance is stored in special wallets and depends on encrypted speech.  The most important of these currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digecoin, Litecoin, and others.

This would be incredible if country banknotes opened up and scrambled, however I don't believe that will happen in light of the fact that this will take out banks and exchanger destinations.

In my way almost all people are depend upon digitally transaction of money through credit card or debit card. They can transfer there money by digitals banks. 

So I think that in future all real currencies would act as digital currencies.

I think that cryptocurrencies will have a great future, but they will not be an alternative to fiat currencies for many reasons, including many governments do not recognize cryptocurrencies, and some may face difficulty in trading them, or some may have difficulty understanding the mechanism of this type of currency.

Can you imagine that all real currencies can be used like digital currencies in future. It will be good if happened. I think every one can used their country's currency every where in the world. 

Well I think this is very possible in coming future because even the banking system are dealing with the internet so for sure my friend this is possible but it will take some time before it does. 

Cryptocurrencies differ from the local real currencies, but if you mean to digitize real currencies such as the dollar or the euro, this can be done in the future and it will be a real revolution in the economic and financial community, especially for large countries that depend in their projects on those currencies.

Yes, my friend, the currencies will get a great reputation around the world and they will be traded in all countries because they will help to earn profits and work to transfer them and buy real estate as well, but that requires a lot of effort until we get that development and thanks

• +1 1

This will be difficult to achieve because countries and their economies may be affected by currency prices, but the digital currency may solve the problem because it is not centralized and does not belong to a specific country or bank, but rather for the whole world.

• +2 1

I hope that will happen soon, but I think that this is difficult now due to the crazy price fluctuation in the market, this does not give digital currencies sufficient confidence to use them instead of fiat currencies, the digital currency market must become stable to achieve this

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I expect that this matter is possible and not far away. Today we are working on the same system, but in a small and simple way, you can go to any country and use the credit card that you take from recognized banks, and you can buy anything you want through the credit card, not this matter It is applied in some countries and not in all countries of the world

• +3 1

It would be great to have one currency that can be used in all countries of the world, and thus we dispense with exchange places and banks, and the cryptocurrency exchange platforms become the center for converting cryptocurrencies between countries of the world.  It's great but it won't happen anytime soon as digital and fiat currencies are still in the lead.

• +1 1

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will soon be replaced by fiat currencies, as most investors and companies have begun to accept dealing in cryptocurrencies, and this means that cryptocurrencies will be instead of local currencies.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, in fact, I think that it is difficult for this to happen for some reasons, but explaining this requires experts who have a view on the issue of the global economy, which overlaps in many matters related to countries, but in my opinion the situation is different with cryptocurrencies, especially in this. The day cryptocurrencies are widely spread in cryptocurrencies and have become used in many things, as I see cryptocurrencies as a bright future, I finally think that we are all happy with the opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum and we must work hard and help each other to advance and continue in this forum.

• +2 1

This could happen in the future Real money can be transferred through transfer companies with lower fees

He also believed that traditional fiat currencies could be used as cryptocurrencies by converting them to cryptography only

I smell that it will happen, but if it does happen it will be a good thing because paper currencies are vulnerable to theft or robbery, unlike digital currencies that are secured with a special and strong encryption.And there is another advantage of saying goodbye to the banking and paper transactions that have become tiring for some people

Yes, this gives more convenience and ease for buying and selling operations in addition to ease of storage and keeping the currency in a safe place in addition to easy investment as well.