What you think about Bitcoin when going to break 6450$ from last day it was returned from 5980$to 4442$ - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

What you think about Bitcoin when going to break 6450$ from last day it was returned from 5980$to 4442$

Today I want to discuss the current scenario of the crypto market specially the btc what's are it's price can do for us yesterday it's price try to crossed to 6000$ resistance level but again reverse and goes down to 4400$ and now again it's price jumped to 5444$ but again price falling to 5403$ so I am predicted that btc soon will again failed to 3400$ or 3100$ then jumped to break 6450$.whats you have experience about btc prediction in near weeks. 

Well your prediction is good but bro our prediction always correct, then why bitcoin prices drops in under 5000$ dollars, because last month so many users predicts bitcoin hit 12000$ dollars before halving, but what happens bitcoin take u turn and bitcoin price crushed, but hope your prediction success we see bitcoin price 7000$ once again soon.

• +1 1

On 3/17/2020 at 9:10 AM, chrislynn said:

Today I want to discuss the current scenario of the crypto market specially the btc what's are it's price can do for us yesterday it's price try to crossed to 6000$ resistance level but again reverse and goes down to 4400$ and now again it's price jumped to 5444$ but again price falling to 5403$ so I am predicted that btc soon will again failed to 3400$ or 3100$ then jumped to break 6450$.whats you have experience about btc prediction in near weeks. 

as for now the price is really unpredictable because of the crisis, but now the price breaks 5950$ resistance level that is now a support level. so if this level holds well then the price might go up otherwise it will fall again

I don't think that Bitcoin would have bounced back to a price of less than $ 4,500 and after he got to that price he rose about $ 10,000 and that's why I think he has a very strong support point in the price of $ 4,500

THINK POSITIVE

There will be a drop after the Bitcoin price increase and then there will be a correction that will make Bitcoin try again to test resistance and support points

Life is great and enjoy it