How to find fake currencies on yobit. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to find fake currencies on yobit.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:08 AM, Fattkidd said:

Actually Yobit ICO is really risky to invest with I know most of the ICO in yobit are Dead Coins but some of them are very Good to invest with Like the YO token,It is easy to avoid Dead Coin in yobit by simple asking in the Chat in Yobit,You can directly ask Trader in Yobit to ask for help.

As although dear colleague tells us in the answer, the one provided to this publication in reality Yobit ICO is really risky and as you say, most of them are Dead Coins, so it is advisable to study them because some can be good investments
A big greeting to the whole community

I think all yobit supported coins are legit and trustable. But if you wanted to sure your chosen coin is legit or not. You can visit coinmarketcap. You will find there all legit coins. Just search there and you can find your question's answer.

Really appreciate you for this important notification mate as this will surely help we beginners that don't have the knowledge and experience on Cryptocurrency and this is why we need to keep learning in this forum as a beginner before we can engage in any Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Don't limit your studies of cryptocurrencies in a single sites there are numerous genuine and reliable sites for analysing crypto coins at the market for effective marketing. Coin market cap, coingeco, binnance exchange sites are good for that. Just take your time study the price fluctuations of the coins and avoid shit coins

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah i like your suggestion dear because we work hard on this platform and collect some coin after passing through tough condition and in youbit if we invest our coins fake then it will be harmful for us share good suggestion thanku

We'll you are right I believe in this topic of yours becouse it is not good to rush on something you not to do something gradually,that is when you will get what you want thanks for your best idea

Thanks for giving advice . i am strongly agree with you you said well Before investing we do a lot of research because every site is full of scammers so we should be careful before doing investing 

You will first check this site is real or fake First of all, check the response of the people whether the response of the people is positive or negative. Check at currency to see which currency it is changing What people say about it is real or fake After that you have to check this work whether its rank is in positive or negative  Then you have to check its rating, what is its rating high or low

For trading it is better if you find information about the coins first and keep an essential separation from coins with little volumes considering the way that the expense of the coin is successfully controlled which can make you get a disaster,

Its true thanks for opening my eyes today scammers turn around so we aviod thata types of scammers i can do my payment in crypto currency because its trusted and eassy to understand for doing work

dont think youbcan find fake currencies in yobit,but before investing I think you have to think on what ever you want to do that is the vest thing to do although am new here I don't know much about the but to know more I will be very excited.

On 3/16/2020 at 11:41 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

Yes I like your suggestions. Thanks for taking your time to enlighten most of us the new members, because in every payment platform it's bound to have challenges which could affect ones earning. I will really try to keep to the suggestion. Thanks alot

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I had a tendency to invest in new currencies and I didn't know that some of them might be fraudulent. It's new and really important information that can save us from being scammed!

On 3/16/2020 at 12:41 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You can avoid  fake currencies  in this  way.

* - Before investing in any currency you should for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies.

* -  Don't invest immediately, wait for sometime as fake currencies go up quickly and fall also immediately in few minutes.

do you like my suggestions.  If you find it useful  give me good  reputation. 

@Ch Ayyan I agree with you, and I add that the currency must be searched not only in the CoinMarketCap, but in several other reliable platforms and try to study currency fluctuations and know its future plans and services and then invest in it.

• +3 1

Well I am not experienced person here and don't know about currency, exchanges and so on. In fact, I haven't received any payment yet so I can't take participate in any other section. First of all, I will try to get knowledge about all sections of the Yobit then I will participate in it.

Why you don't attempt to zero in on the most known cryptographic forms of money, on the grounds that once you enter to the profound field of these phony monetary standards you will fall in one of them, I know coinmarketcap is the best to counsel, I will add coingecko too which is acceptable spot as well, however for me I generally utilize the coins who I utilized them previously

hello, thank you for useful advice that help us to know more about fake currencies and how to find it, we all need help from experts to avoid being scammed

For sure I agreed with your opinion. Invest in any coin or fake coin will actually make you lost your money. That's why I'm advising any members of this forum to make sure that his or her have much especially and proper research before investing.

I would say that even on some online platforms this is happening nowadays.  I have personally gained experience on two mobiles while I was investing.  It shows some value in one phone and one phone will have this kind of fake thing at the same time.  Thanks. Before you make any investment, search and verify the currency. You can go to the best website Coinmarketcap to find out the price and arrangement of this cryptocurrency. I personally prefer to invest in known cryptocurrency because I can avoid losing money.

Hello! Yes, if you want to invest in some kind of coin, you first need to get information about the coin. On CoinMarketCap you can see the history of the coin price for all time and much more information. Don't invest in an unknown coin! This could be a scam! Good luck!

Now everything in the market has been proven to be counterfeit. Ubit is a reliable coin for us, it can be traded very easily. We should share the useful things with the rest of the members. Many people will come to work in this forum by opening fake accounts, they will want to harm us in this forum. We will catch those who want to harm Ubit by forgery and report to their ID.

Well it's true we shouldn't rush into Investing on any coin we should always excersise patient Because scam coin will rise so high after some time it will drop immediately and we should also try to make research before taking any move. 

• +2 1

Well that's a basic thing to know when you are doing trading nowadays, a simple step that is always need to do before trading is search it first before do the next step like buying coins, we need to know if it is legit or not.

Thanks mate, this absolutely eye opening post. This really helps yes if someone just by seeing the value of a coin invest in them and it comes out to be fake then it is really mind disturbing and is a great loss. Everyone should check twice before investing and keep all the information on what they are investing.

One thing I noticed. At present the number of scam tokens in the market is increasing day by day. In the current situation, we all need to work with a little understanding. Because one mistake will cause us loss.
Of course, before buying a token, do a good analysis of that token. Through the analysis you can understand how good the value of the token is. Before buying a new token, you must do basic analysis and news analysis. ..If you are new, check out some tutorials on how to do Basic Analysis and News Analysis.

• +3 1