Some risks of working on taps sites - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Some risks of working on taps sites

Those site have too much stress and less earnings. And some sites there are fake and use to scam users. I really prefer my source of income now to trade than wasting time there. 

Apart from a small income, the faucet also has a big risk because it is vulnerable to virus attacks. The risk is not worth our income on the Faucet, therefore I have left the Faucet and don't want to come back. I prefer to be on cryptotalk forums because they are safer and have proven results.

• +1 1

In fact this is true and that is because so many Cryptocurrency sites advertise itself for distributing free coins for plying simple and silly games and doing simple tasks while the can be taking advantage of your device and installing viruses to steal your personal data. 

• +3 1

Some dishonest people just set a huge number of bots to claim a really small amount of bitcoin. They earn some good money.Every one should carefull about this. 

I have already used many types of websites but at the end there are who yes pay others no is a scammers, and also there are some who pay but is not profitable and there a lot of ads some times are not controlled because showing anything adult content

• +1 1

It seems to me that a big risk on taps is a waste of time! After all, in fact, you get pennies that will not promote you in any way, you need to sit for an incredibly long time to get any bonus! Therefore, it seems to me that this is not the best idea, and you get quite a bit, but spend a lot of time!

• +1 1

Faucets isn't fake website , we can say facucet is a platform where we can waste our precious times by watching useless ads . we can't generate 1$ if we work full of day their . working on micro working website or working on bountys is still profitable . 

• +1 1

Unfortunately, my friend, the tap sites are difficult in the ways to earn you from them, as they give difficult tasks for very little sums, so I do not like to work with them because it is difficult to become a successful person in the future in cryptocurrencies Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Frankly, my friend, I have not used taps to obtain digital currencies before, due to what I heard from members about the danger of the ads in it and the amount of profits is very little

And you in your subject confirmed this to me and make me completely away from the taps

• +3 1

On 3/16/2020 at 12:06 AM, Nezar said:

A large portion of people who work and enter for the first time in the field of cryptocurrencies have a distorted picture of cryptocurrencies and how they work. The thought that spreads on the Internet is often confined to some kind of digital currency that can be gained and obtained by doing some simple tasks. Including faucet sites for those who do not know it is one of the most common and famous ways to profit and earn free cryptocurrencies and is by way of skipping the captcha link where when you skip over small amounts of the cryptocurrency chosen against the user’s visit to the page We can say without a doubt that the reward for the time you spend in the faucets is very small these days, and that the owners of the faucets resort to many tricks to earn more, which of course reflects the general impression from the perspective of the user.

Faucets are very aggressive in advertising, often a source of multiple malware / viruses - not to mention that most ads promote scams, bitcoin generators, and multiples, most of which are suspicious projects It is important for all faucet users to protect themselves as much as possible with antivirus programs and not to download anything that they trust Regarding fees and transactions there is a microwallet through which most faucets work today - so this part is resolved, transactions are sent in batches, and user fees are negligible. Faucets should be a way to educate users only, but they can be a source of income for faucets owners

Thank for this kind information and i also many time tried yo earn free bitcoins but I Never get them because they are fake AMD they are scam. Scammers attract people mind by showing big amount in thier add and many people think it is real but they not as they lose their amount so now I never believed on any such things.

OI don't think am interested in working with any sites that I have not make research and have deep knowledge about it because am afraid of loosing my money to scammers 

I have cautioned ordinarily of fixtures since I have attempted them for quite a while and on numerous destinations the greater part of these locales used to set high withdrawal cutoff points and pay a couple however the most perilous ones that require total individual data and boycott after a timeframe.

It seems to me that a big risk on taps is a waste of time! After all, in fact, you get pennies that will not promote you in any way, you need to sit for an incredibly long time to get any bonus! Therefore, it seems to me that this is not the best idea, and you get quite a bit, but spend a lot of time

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful awareness. I think that in this case the faucets have much more negative than their benefits because they can cause the loss of all our money as a result of harmful viruses or as a result of malware and hackers

• +3 1

Yes, of course, on every website we work, there is a little danger we should take more care that if spammer is present to this website and is present in the cleaning, then we may suffer a lot of damage and we should avoid this and choose a website that is very secure. 

• +3 1

It is hard to trust these sites as most of them are scams and fraudulent and doesn't pay anything and many of such sites which are real but didn't have much benefits as they pay very low amount and also have risks to work on it.That's why I don't trust such and don't prefer to work on these.

faucets are nothing but a waste of time and they give you tasks to do and they pay you for that some small coins which are of low value and may become worthless or they may ban you after a period of time

• +1 1

It is indeed a great source of income for those who own high-specification mining equipment..and also include these days the methods of cloud mining that you can do with your mobile phone .. but as you previously mentioned .. you are considered a waste of time for a small fee

• +1 1

Personally, it happened to me that at first I did not know anything about the subject of cryptography, and there was something different for me, thank God that helped me understand it.
It is also true that there are projects with which free cryptocurrencies can be obtained, we must take advantage of the projects that can allow us to achieve free cryptography.

7 hours ago, Michar1 said:

Personally, it happened to me that at first I did not know anything about the subject of cryptography, and there was something different for me, thank God that helped me understand it.
It is also true that there are projects with which free cryptocurrencies can be obtained, we must take advantage of the projects that can allow us to achieve free cryptography.

Attackers mask virus very carefully. Despite you become careful, sometime there will be the chances to get entered into the trap of scammers for example you might click on the wrong adware banners. The best advise can be, enable firewall to your antivirus software and use the top quality premium antivirus software which work to save you from the enemies. 

• +2 1

My friend, the work and to earn from taps and mining is very good, but it contains some risks and damages, it reduces the age of your computer, and works partial damage in your fee adapter, so it contains risks and problems, but it is good to earn

• +1 1

On 12/31/2020 at 10:09 AM, Whited35 said:

Attackers mask virus very carefully. Despite you become careful, sometime there will be the chances to get entered into the trap of scammers for example you might click on the wrong adware banners. The best advise can be, enable firewall to your antivirus software and use the top quality premium antivirus software which work to save you from the enemies. 

Your words are correct sir. I do not use laptop.  I use smartphone & which anti-virus software is best to smartphone do you have idea?  I wanna be safe in online world from hackers because hackers are very active in known days.Some tap sites are dangerous for virus & they harm my smartphone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

28 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

Your words are correct sir. I do not use laptop.  I use smartphone & which anti-virus software is best to smartphone do you have idea? 

If you are not visiting malicious websites from your smartphone and not installing the apps from the unauthorized sources, it will not be problem but if you need extra protection for safe browsing, you might check mobile apps from already established antivirus software like Kaspersky, AVG, and ESET. I recommend to use antivirus while visiting on the TAP sites. 

• +2 1

We must sort these people that making money from these methods is a difficult thing and takes a very long time. There is also another method, which is questionnaires, by answering some questions in exchange for a few cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

I agree with you, Faucet sites contain a lot of ads related to scam sites and contain many links that may contain malware.I do not recommend using faucet sites because they are bad and you cannot profit from them

• +5 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Аналитик Coinbase считает, что одобрение ETF на базе Ethereum в США только вопрос времени. Однако возможность одобрения ETF с функцией стейкинга вызывает сомнения. SEC изучает обоснования для отказа по заявкам на спотовые Ethereum-ETF. Некоторые заявки были отложены на более поздние сроки. Grayscale Investments отозвала заявление на создание фьючерсного ETF на базе Ethereum.
    • Уточняем, что данная статья несёт ознакомительный характер и мнение мониторинга Exchangesumo необязательно должно совпадать с вашим.   Рестейкинг — это интересное явление в мире криптовалют, представляющее собой новую стратегию инвестирования, где участники вкладывают свои цифровые активы в блокчейн сети с принципом Proof-of-Stake для получения вознаграждения. Этот подход не только способствует обеспечению безопасности сети, но и позволяет пользователям зарабатывать пассивный доход.   В сетях с принципом Proof-of-Stake роль валидаторов важна, так как их задача заключается в подтверждении транзакций и обеспечении работоспособности блокчейна. За это они получают вознаграждение в форме новых монет. Чем больше цифровых активов они блокируют в стейкинге, тем больше шансов на получение высоких вознаграждений.   О проекте EigenLayer   EigenLayer - технология, применяемая для защиты новых блокчейн-приложений и протоколов рестейкинга, которая представляет новую эффективную стратегию не только для защиты блокчейнов, но и для получения дополнительных доходов, открывая новые возможности для развития криптовалютного рынка.   Проект EigenLayer является одним из ведущих стартапов в области рестейкинга в экосистеме Ethereum, предлагающий инновационные решения по повышению безопасности и эффективности использования криптовалюты ETH. Использование монет ETH через рестейкинг на платформе EigenLayer позволяет повторно использовать уже вложенные средства для активной валидации блокчейнов.   Сервисы активной валидации (AVS), представленные EigenLayer, играют важную роль в поддержке решений для масштабирования Ethereum, благодаря которым участники могут эффективно использовать свои цифровые активы и получать дополнительные проценты от участия в рестейкинге.   Ликвидный рестейкинг   Рестейкинг через EigenLayer и другие подобные платформы обычно предполагает вложение криптовалюты, настройку децентрализованных операторов и выбор сервиса активной валидации.   Использование сервисов ликвидного рестейкинга, таких как Puffer, Ether.Fi и Renzo, представляет собой более простой и удобный способ получения дополнительного дохода. Эти сервисы действуют как посредники, позволяя пользователям вложить свои активы в EigenLayer и подобные платформы, получить токены ликвидного рестейкинга (LRT) взамен, на которые начисляются проценты.   Токены LRT предоставляют пользователям возможность получать доход от участия в рестейкинге и торговать ими на децентрализованных финансовых сервисах для дополнительной доходности. Сервисы ликвидного рестейкинга облегчают процесс участия в рестейкинге, предоставляя пользователям удобные инструменты для управления своими активами и получения дополнительного дохода.   Риски в рестейкинге   Риски, связанные с рестейкингом и использованием токенов ликвидного рестейкинга, являются важными аспектами. Возможность "заражения" (contagion) и кризис перезакладывания (rehypothecation) могут стать серьезными угрозами для экосистемы стейкинга и самих пользователей.   Программа страхования attributable security, планируемая разработчиками EigenLayer, направлена на решение проблем, связанных с возможным "заражением" и повышением безопасности системы рестейкинга. Однако детали этой программы еще требуют уточнения, что подчеркивает важность разработки прозрачных и надежных механизмов обеспечения безопасности в данной области.   Увеличение количества токенов ликвидного рестейкинга, возможно, создает дополнительные риски, связанные с потенциальной спекуляцией и уязвимостями протоколов. Необходимость предотвращения злоупотреблений и обеспечения честной и надежной работы таких систем остается важным вопросом для участников криптовалютного сообщества.   Система "очков" (points), которая используется в EigenLayer и протоколах ликвидного рестейкинга как стимул для участия, может стать инструментом для управления участниками и проведения будущих эирдропов токенов. Однако важно соблюдать принципы прозрачности и честности при использовании подобных механизмов, чтобы избежать возможной спекуляции и нестабильности на рынке криптовалют.   Таким образом, рестейкинг – это некий тренд инновационных подходов, отражающих динамичное развитие криптовалютного рынка и его возможностей для инвесторов.
    • Новый GameFi-токен в экосистеме TON — Kitsune          • Переходите в Telegram-бот: @KitsuneTreasury_bot• Подключайте TON-кошелёк• И выполняйте интересные квесты, чтобы заработать токены $KITSUNEНа Fair Launch выделено 35% токенов — это очень много, поэтому награда может быть достойной.Проект Kitsune разрабатывается в коллаборации с платформой для запуска блокчейн-игр Realis, имеющей более чем 6-летний опыт разработки игр и пять успешных игр с 5 млн.Токены $KITSUNE будут интегрированы в игры, выпущенные в формате Mini apps TON.   Ссылка на сайт проекта: https://ton.org.sale
    • Сегодня исполняется 14 лет с дня опубликования легендарного биткоин-оффера от Ласло ХейницаНа форуме Bitcoin Talk он предложил 10 000 BTC тому, кто доставит ему пару пицц (и, как позже станет известно, получил их, что и перерастет впоследствии в День Пиццы или Pizza Day)                                 Сегодня его биткоины стоили бы $670 млн
    • PABLOCASH - это простота и удобство для наших клиентов.  С нами вы не будете тратить свое время.Скорость это про нас.   Контакты:Онлайн чат на сайтеE-mail: info@pablocash.ioWeb: https://PABLOCASH.iO
    • Elevate your dating game with the top site for hassle-free connections. Harmony of intimacy, uninhibitedness with mutual consent Real-life Girls Unsurpassed casual Dating
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки на пополнение Тинькофф Cash-in по выгодным курсам.     Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Forex and Cryptocurrency Forecast for 20 – 24 May 2024 EUR/USD: Weak Inflation = Weak USD     The American currency suffered two significant blows last week. Although these were not knockdowns, let alone knockouts, these minor shocks pushed the DXY Dollar Index down from 105.26 to 104.20 points, and EUR/USD up from 1.0766 to 1.0895.   The first blow came on Tuesday, 14 May, from Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell. Surprisingly, after his comments, the dollar should have strengthened, but instead, it faltered. Powell stated that the regulator's monetary policy is currently tight enough to eventually reduce inflation. However, he also mentioned that the Fed is not confident that inflation is rapidly decreasing and that it may take more time to reach the target level of 2.0%. One could conclude from this that the regulator is not planning to either raise or lower the interest rate.   The dollar's weakening at this moment is even more peculiar because Powell's comments were made against the backdrop of strong data on the US Producer Price Index (PPI), indicating industrial inflation growth. In April, this indicator increased by +0.5% on a monthly basis after falling by -0.1% in March (forecast +0.3%). The core index, excluding food and energy, showed growth from 2.1% to 2.4% (y/y).   We can only explain the dollar's decline in this situation with one reason. Market participants were possibly expecting that the Fed Chairman would at least hint that if inflation rises, they need to consider another rate hike. But since he did not say this, disappointment ensued.   What happened the next day seemed 100% logical. The report from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) on Wednesday, 15 May, showed that the US Consumer Price Index (CPI) fell from 0.4% to 0.3% (m/m) against a forecast of 0.4%. On an annual basis, inflation also dropped from 3.5% to 3.4%. Retail sales showed an even stronger decline, from 0.6% to 0.0% on a monthly basis (forecast 0.4%). These data indicated that although inflation in the country is resisting in some areas, it is generally declining.   As a result, talks about a possible Fed rate cut this year resurfaced. "These are the first weaker CPI data that the central bank [US] needs to lower rates this year," said Jason Pride, Glenmede's Director of Investment Strategy and Analysis. The likelihood that the rate will remain unchanged until the end of 2024 fell from 35% to 25%, according to the CME's FedWatch Tool. As a result, the DXY continued to fall, and the EUR/USD pair rose. Stock markets rallied, with the S&P 500 and Nasdaq reaching record levels. There were 43 new 52-week highs and no new lows in the S&P 500, while the Nasdaq had 153 highs and 25 lows.   The dollar's weakening was halted by comments from Fed representatives at the end of the week. Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) President Neel Kashkari stated that he is not confident that the current "tight monetary policy is having a dominant effect on inflation, so interest rates need to be maintained." New York FRB President John Williams said that one positive inflation report is not enough to neutralize the negative impact of the previous two, so it's not yet time to expect the Fed to start lowering rates soon.   As for the common European currency, Reuters writes that it is resisting a fall to parity with the dollar (1:1) due to a favourable economic backdrop and the monetary measures of the European Central Bank (ECB). The six-month low for EUR/USD was recorded on 16 April at 1.0600, against the backdrop of the Eurozone's fragile economy and in sharp contrast with the stable US economy. But gradually, business activity in Europe began to recover, and according to the April report, it grew even faster than on the other side of the Atlantic. This contributed to the positive dynamics of the euro. Reuters experts noted that the gap between economic indicators in Europe and the US is narrowing, providing some support to the euro.   EUR/USD closed the week at 1.0868. As for the analysts' forecast for the near future, as of the evening of 17 May, the majority (65%) expect the dollar to strengthen, 20% foresee further weakening, and the remaining 15% took a neutral stance. All trend indicators and oscillators on D1 are 100% coloured green, with a quarter of them signalling that the pair is overbought. The nearest support for the pair is located in the zones of 1.0815-1.0835, then 1.0710-1.0725, 1.0665-1.0680, 1.0600-1.0620, 1.0560, 1.0495-1.0515, 1.0450, 1.0375, 1.0255, 1.0130, 1.0000. Resistance zones are found at 1.0880-1.0915, 1.0965-1.0980, 1.1015, 1.1050, and 1.1100-1.1140.   The schedule of the most important events for next week is as follows. On Tuesday, 21 May, US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is scheduled to speak. On Wednesday, 22 May, the publication of the minutes from the last FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee) meeting of the US Fed is of particular interest. The next day, as usual, we will learn about the number of initial jobless claims in the US, as well as receive preliminary data on business activity (PPI) in Germany, the Eurozone, and the United States. At the very end of the workweek, on Friday, 24 May, we will learn the GDP data of Germany for Q1 2024.   CRYPTOCURRENCIES: Weak USD = Strong BTC   "A week of reflection and uncertainty": this is how we described the previous review. On Wednesday, 15 May, this uncertainty was resolved in favour of the crypto market. As often happens, the reason for this was the Fed's monetary policy. The released inflation data in the US influenced market expectations regarding a rate cut. As a result, the American currency weakened, the DXY index went down, and investors' risk appetites increased. Stock indices reached historical highs, with the daily gain for BTC/USD exceeding 8%. ETH/USD also rose by 4.5%. However, this is not yet the long-awaited Bull Rally, and it is quite possible that once the situation with the dollar calms down, the growth of bitcoin and leading altcoins will cease. At least, this is the scenario many crypto market specialists predict.   According to Capriole Investment founder Charles Edwards, bitcoin is in a "deathly boring" stage. He believes that the current consolidation period may last from one to six months, during which the quotes will remain in a low-volatility range. This will continue until traders lose patience.   Sentiment will be most negative just before the end of the flat period, Edwards believes. "When you get tired of the sideways movement, common symptoms will include thoughts that the halving is already priced in and the bull market is over. […] Your symptoms and shorts will peak just before the mega-rally," predicts the head of Capriole Investment.   Galaxy Digital head Mike Novogratz also spoke about the consolidation of the crypto market, whose growth dried up three months after the launch of spot BTC-ETFs. In his opinion, until new circumstances or events lead to growth, the first cryptocurrency will trade in the range of $55,000 to $75,000.   Analyst Rekt Capital expressed a similar point of view. He believes that the threat of a bitcoin price drop after the halving has already passed. Drawing an analogy with the situation six years ago, he suggested that on 01 May, BTC hit a bottom around $56,000, and now calm will likely prevail until autumn, with the asset remaining in the accumulation zone. According to Rekt Capital's forecast, the exponential growth phase will begin in the autumn, during which the coin's value will reach new heights.   Bitfinex crypto exchange experts are somewhat more optimistic. They believe that the current lull may last only until the beginning of summer, and in Q3–Q4, growth will return. But everything depends on the actions of the US Fed. Bitfinex notes that the decline of the US currency from a six-month peak after the May meeting of the regulator and a weak employment report became a turning point in the trend. Now, the reduction in inflationary pressure in the US has been added. As a result, the weakening of the US currency could stimulate a rally in digital assets.   Where will this rally lead in the medium and long term? There are many answers to this question. Some predict the complete collapse and oblivion of bitcoin, while others insist on a price of $1 million per coin. Recently, Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter (now X) and head of Block, joined the "millionaires' club" after CMCC Crest co-founder Willy Woo. He also expects bitcoin to surpass the $1 million mark by 2030, after which it will continue to grow, challenging traditional fiat currencies. The entrepreneur noted that a very interesting aspect of digital gold is the nature of its ecosystem and how it stimulates collective efforts to improve the network. "Aside from the founding story, the most amazing thing about bitcoin is that everyone [...] who makes any effort to improve it makes the whole ecosystem better, which drives the price up. This is an incredible movement. [...] It has taught me a lot," he explained.   Businessman, writer, and founder of Edelman Financial Services Ric Edelman believes that traditional international investors will do everything possible to diversify their portfolios. And if they all invest at least 1% of their funds in the first cryptocurrency, the bitcoin market volume will reach an unprecedented $7.4 trillion, and the asset price will soar to $420,000. The growth of the market capitalization will be facilitated by spot BTC-ETFs. According to Edelman, they cover a much broader investor base than traditional assets. "In addition, crypto ETFs are incredibly cheap. They are 20-25% cheaper than assets on Coinbase or other crypto exchanges. Plus, they are held in brokerage accounts. Bitcoin ETFs allow for traditional investment strategies such as rebalancing and dollar-cost averaging. There are also tax advantages," Edelman lists the advantages of such funds. "I am confident that bitcoin and ethereum ETFs will have a significant impact on the market in the long run," he stated.   However, this last assertion can be disputed. While BTC-ETFs are a reality, the situation with ETH-ETFs is not so simple. Many expected the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) to approve applications for the launch of ethereum funds in May. But this has not happened yet. Moreover, Bloomberg analyst Eric Balchunas and securities lawyer Scott Johnson believe that the chances of approving spot ETH-ETFs are almost zero. In their opinion, the SEC is now considering the possibility of rejecting these funds' launch based on the fact that the applications were submitted with violations, as the fund shares are securities, not exchange-traded commodities. The question of choosing between bitcoin and ethereum confronts many investors. The roles of these two cryptocurrencies differ, and this can significantly affect their profitability. Bitcoin is increasingly seen as digital gold, providing stability during times of economic uncertainty. This concept is supported by the observed post-halving volatility decrease, which was even lower than that of many companies in the S&P 500 index (Fidelity data).   Ethereum continues to push the boundaries of what is possible through technological innovations, including the recent Dencun update aimed at reducing fees and increasing scalability. However, these changes have once again made the network inflationary, nullifying the deflationary trend established after The Merge in 2022. As a result, ETH's volatility remains higher than BTC's.   According to ChatGPT, the artificial intelligence from OpenAI, the choice between these assets largely depends on individual investment strategy and risk tolerance. Bitcoin is generally better suited for investors seeking a relatively safe store of value and those new to cryptocurrencies. In contrast, Ethereum is better for those who believe in the future of blockchain technology. The main altcoin potentially offers higher rewards but also higher risks.   Investor and Eight founder Michaël van de Poppe has already made his choice. He admitted to selling all his bitcoins to buy altcoins. Van de Poppe believes that many of them are undervalued. And as soon as ETH prices start to rise, other alternative tokens will also go up. The expert believes that the altcoins he has chosen are likely to start growing earlier and faster than the market leader, allowing for greater profit than from investments in digital gold.   At the time of writing this review, the evening of Friday, 17 May, BTC/USD is trading at $66,835, and ETH/USD at $3,095. The total market capitalization of the crypto market is $2.42 trillion ($2.24 trillion a week ago). The Crypto Fear & Greed Index has risen from 66 to 74 points but remains in the Greed zone. NordFX Analytical Group   Notice: These materials are not investment recommendations or guidelines for working in financial markets and are intended for informational purposes only. Trading in financial markets is risky and can result in a complete loss of deposited funds.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/ 
    • Добрый день уважаемые форумчане!   Дуров заявил об успехе Notcoin. Что это значит для криптовалют в Telegram   "В четверг, 16 мая, крупнейшие криптобиржи, включая Binance, OKX и Bybit, провели листинг токена NOT игры Notcoin. Игра существует в виде приложения внутри мессенджера Telegram и с момента запуска в январе собрала более 35 млн игроков, которые конвертировали игровые монеты в токены. На старте торгов цена токена доходила до $0,37, но уже несколько минут спустя зафиксировалась на $0,01. По данным на 17 мая 20:00 мск, NOT торгуется по $0,007 в паре со стейблкоином USDT на бирже Binance при капитализации более $700 млн"   Хотели бы увидеть на нашем сервисе направление с монетой NOT?
    • Оптовые закупки прокси?Предлагаем выгодные условия для крупных заказов. Прокси для всех – от стартапов до крупных корпораций!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB