Some risks of working on taps sites - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Some risks of working on taps sites

Those site have too much stress and less earnings. And some sites there are fake and use to scam users. I really prefer my source of income now to trade than wasting time there. 

Apart from a small income, the faucet also has a big risk because it is vulnerable to virus attacks. The risk is not worth our income on the Faucet, therefore I have left the Faucet and don't want to come back. I prefer to be on cryptotalk forums because they are safer and have proven results.

• +1 1

In fact this is true and that is because so many Cryptocurrency sites advertise itself for distributing free coins for plying simple and silly games and doing simple tasks while the can be taking advantage of your device and installing viruses to steal your personal data. 

• +3 1

Some dishonest people just set a huge number of bots to claim a really small amount of bitcoin. They earn some good money.Every one should carefull about this. 

I have already used many types of websites but at the end there are who yes pay others no is a scammers, and also there are some who pay but is not profitable and there a lot of ads some times are not controlled because showing anything adult content

• +1 1

It seems to me that a big risk on taps is a waste of time! After all, in fact, you get pennies that will not promote you in any way, you need to sit for an incredibly long time to get any bonus! Therefore, it seems to me that this is not the best idea, and you get quite a bit, but spend a lot of time!

• +1 1

Faucets isn't fake website , we can say facucet is a platform where we can waste our precious times by watching useless ads . we can't generate 1$ if we work full of day their . working on micro working website or working on bountys is still profitable . 

• +1 1

Unfortunately, my friend, the tap sites are difficult in the ways to earn you from them, as they give difficult tasks for very little sums, so I do not like to work with them because it is difficult to become a successful person in the future in cryptocurrencies Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Frankly, my friend, I have not used taps to obtain digital currencies before, due to what I heard from members about the danger of the ads in it and the amount of profits is very little

And you in your subject confirmed this to me and make me completely away from the taps

• +3 1

On 3/16/2020 at 12:06 AM, Nezar said:

A large portion of people who work and enter for the first time in the field of cryptocurrencies have a distorted picture of cryptocurrencies and how they work. The thought that spreads on the Internet is often confined to some kind of digital currency that can be gained and obtained by doing some simple tasks. Including faucet sites for those who do not know it is one of the most common and famous ways to profit and earn free cryptocurrencies and is by way of skipping the captcha link where when you skip over small amounts of the cryptocurrency chosen against the user’s visit to the page We can say without a doubt that the reward for the time you spend in the faucets is very small these days, and that the owners of the faucets resort to many tricks to earn more, which of course reflects the general impression from the perspective of the user.

Faucets are very aggressive in advertising, often a source of multiple malware / viruses - not to mention that most ads promote scams, bitcoin generators, and multiples, most of which are suspicious projects It is important for all faucet users to protect themselves as much as possible with antivirus programs and not to download anything that they trust Regarding fees and transactions there is a microwallet through which most faucets work today - so this part is resolved, transactions are sent in batches, and user fees are negligible. Faucets should be a way to educate users only, but they can be a source of income for faucets owners

Thank for this kind information and i also many time tried yo earn free bitcoins but I Never get them because they are fake AMD they are scam. Scammers attract people mind by showing big amount in thier add and many people think it is real but they not as they lose their amount so now I never believed on any such things.

OI don't think am interested in working with any sites that I have not make research and have deep knowledge about it because am afraid of loosing my money to scammers 

I have cautioned ordinarily of fixtures since I have attempted them for quite a while and on numerous destinations the greater part of these locales used to set high withdrawal cutoff points and pay a couple however the most perilous ones that require total individual data and boycott after a timeframe.

It seems to me that a big risk on taps is a waste of time! After all, in fact, you get pennies that will not promote you in any way, you need to sit for an incredibly long time to get any bonus! Therefore, it seems to me that this is not the best idea, and you get quite a bit, but spend a lot of time

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful awareness. I think that in this case the faucets have much more negative than their benefits because they can cause the loss of all our money as a result of harmful viruses or as a result of malware and hackers

• +3 1

Yes, of course, on every website we work, there is a little danger we should take more care that if spammer is present to this website and is present in the cleaning, then we may suffer a lot of damage and we should avoid this and choose a website that is very secure. 

• +3 1

It is hard to trust these sites as most of them are scams and fraudulent and doesn't pay anything and many of such sites which are real but didn't have much benefits as they pay very low amount and also have risks to work on it.That's why I don't trust such and don't prefer to work on these.

faucets are nothing but a waste of time and they give you tasks to do and they pay you for that some small coins which are of low value and may become worthless or they may ban you after a period of time

• +1 1

It is indeed a great source of income for those who own high-specification mining equipment..and also include these days the methods of cloud mining that you can do with your mobile phone .. but as you previously mentioned .. you are considered a waste of time for a small fee

• +1 1

Personally, it happened to me that at first I did not know anything about the subject of cryptography, and there was something different for me, thank God that helped me understand it.
It is also true that there are projects with which free cryptocurrencies can be obtained, we must take advantage of the projects that can allow us to achieve free cryptography.

7 hours ago, Michar1 said:

Personally, it happened to me that at first I did not know anything about the subject of cryptography, and there was something different for me, thank God that helped me understand it.
It is also true that there are projects with which free cryptocurrencies can be obtained, we must take advantage of the projects that can allow us to achieve free cryptography.

Attackers mask virus very carefully. Despite you become careful, sometime there will be the chances to get entered into the trap of scammers for example you might click on the wrong adware banners. The best advise can be, enable firewall to your antivirus software and use the top quality premium antivirus software which work to save you from the enemies. 

• +2 1

My friend, the work and to earn from taps and mining is very good, but it contains some risks and damages, it reduces the age of your computer, and works partial damage in your fee adapter, so it contains risks and problems, but it is good to earn

• +1 1

On 12/31/2020 at 10:09 AM, Whited35 said:

Attackers mask virus very carefully. Despite you become careful, sometime there will be the chances to get entered into the trap of scammers for example you might click on the wrong adware banners. The best advise can be, enable firewall to your antivirus software and use the top quality premium antivirus software which work to save you from the enemies. 

Your words are correct sir. I do not use laptop.  I use smartphone & which anti-virus software is best to smartphone do you have idea?  I wanna be safe in online world from hackers because hackers are very active in known days.Some tap sites are dangerous for virus & they harm my smartphone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

28 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

Your words are correct sir. I do not use laptop.  I use smartphone & which anti-virus software is best to smartphone do you have idea? 

If you are not visiting malicious websites from your smartphone and not installing the apps from the unauthorized sources, it will not be problem but if you need extra protection for safe browsing, you might check mobile apps from already established antivirus software like Kaspersky, AVG, and ESET. I recommend to use antivirus while visiting on the TAP sites. 

• +2 1

We must sort these people that making money from these methods is a difficult thing and takes a very long time. There is also another method, which is questionnaires, by answering some questions in exchange for a few cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

I agree with you, Faucet sites contain a lot of ads related to scam sites and contain many links that may contain malware.I do not recommend using faucet sites because they are bad and you cannot profit from them

• +5 1