What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

Hi dear, in these day cryptocurrency is go to high. Mostly the bitcoin is going to peak price. 7 month ago we can cheak it price now it is reached to 50000 USD. In future it become the most popular of thr world. And many people use it as local currency.

Yes, the prices of cryptocurrencies have decreased, but the Corona virus with which we are fighting a war for survival, as it destroyed the economy of most countries and negatively affected trade and market movement. I hope this virus will end so that stability prevails in all areas

Crypto prices always passes through ups and downs.this is a digital currency and is much more valuable.this is preferred by all over the world.so in my point of view this is much more profitable currency as compared to other currencies.

In fact, I have some expectations for these currencies, in my opinion, I expect that they will rise in value in the coming days and reach their highest rise, especially the Bitcoin currency, which is the most important currency when it rises, the movement of all currencies changes.

• +1 1

Bitcoin price fluctuations are studied under a hypothetical environment. It has been observed that market trends indicate the existence of a speculative bubble. During the period 2014 to 2018, the trend of Bitcoin price movement has proved to be much more predictable.

• +3 1

In my opinion the price of cryptocurrency will rise in future because it is very widely used by people over the world for money exchange and trading also. I think you agree @Ch Ayyan

Well my friend your question is really meaningful. Yes my friend the price will rise up as early as possible because previous year is in red zone from various that why many countries have taking loss too much. But now a days there was many control on various that why the price will rise up as early as possible.

• +2 1

I think this time it is going very well it is some time it's just go very down and some Time go on peak before due to the pandemic all courncies were down but now gradually its  going up day to day

It is true that the market was affected by the arrival of the pandemic many cryptocurrencies fell in value, but this year the market has had a very good recovery and many cryptos have reached their historical highs, the crypto market is living its best moment. 

• +1 1

The price of bitcoin is far more complicated to predict, in my opinion. At a basic level, if demand for bitcoin outpaces supply, than the price can go up. Predicting demand, therefore, is a key element to predicting price. I think it's possible for demand to go up. But I admit it's just an educated guess since demand is hard to foresee.Because this is a complicated space, investors should remember that cryptocurrencies and the stocks associated with them are risky investments and probably shouldn't make up a significant part of a long-term portfolio.

• +3 1

On 2/2/2021 at 5:24 PM, Alexx10 said:

Buddy sometimes it is happen.Crypto coins price always up or down.I think we want to patient our-self and wait for the coins market price will be up.Then we can trading or invest our coins. 

Buddy sometimes it is happen.Crypto coins price always up or down.I think we want to patient our-self and wait for the coins market price will be up.Then we can trading or invest our coins. 

I totally agree with you.In here crypto coins market price is always up or down.This is a general thing to here.So,we want to wait for the right time and trading or invest our coins when coins market price is up. 

Hello my friend, I think that withdrawing currencies from the market is what reduces their price, but then they pump a large number of currencies again, making them return to their vitality and return to rise, and this is after the increase in demand for them

Yes my dear friend i would say that about all of my experiences about prizes of crypto is very good because i am used many times and crypto values increases or decreases but i used trade in bitcoins and i get a very good profit ok good by thank you so much takecare.

Currently the market is in a downtrend and the market moves according to how the Bitcoin does, when the bitcoin falls all the altcoins also do and the bitcoin has several days down so the market is bearish right now, when the Bitcoin recovers the challenge of the Alts will also do it. 

Hello my friend, I think that in the near future the prices of all cryptocurrencies will rise.  Today we are in the era of cryptography.  What distinguishes cryptocurrencies is that their prices are very volatile and unpredictable.  I wish you a lot of success.  I advise you, before entering into trading, to consult with older members

The collapse in prices of cryptocurrencies has been related around the world to the corona virus outbreak. Investors then fear that the pandemic will affect the economy, leading to a lot of panic selling. Now that the virus war yields positive outcomes, prices are increasing once more. That's my theory.

At the moment, I am waiting for the end of the correction, and the continuation of the growth of the entire market after bitcoin. I think bitcoin itself will break the $ 100,000 mark this year

In fact, I have been following the bitcoin price in the past period, as its value rose to $ 57,000 and now decreased to $ 44,000, as it is rising and falling, not stable.

According to my analysis for this month of March, there may be an increase in Bitcoin of up to $ 60,000 per Bitcoin, which may mean that some alcohols increase their default value and it really seems to me a super good idea to buy some cheap coins to speculate on its value. 

Well, everyone who has been in cryptocurrecy for long can be calm about how the price of cryptocurrecy fluctuates easily, bit the most good thing about it is that they would always get back or even become more expensive more than before, so my analysis is just that all the prices are down for now, bit soon they would rise back.

The fall in cryptocurrency prices has been linked to an outbreak of the corona virus around the world. Since people significantly withdraw when something happens and it greatly affects the value in taking advantage of the day you go and sell

On 3/14/2020 at 9:40 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  all crypto currencies  prices  has down very  much  . I just want  to know about  all members  analysis  about  prices. What you think that when they rise up back.

In my opinion, yes in recent time it decreases but it will improve its worth by adopting simple tricks.

Try to use adoptive measure in buying.

And i am saying today.

It will decrease in 2021.

But in 2022 it will come back again with more power and crosses. 
1-lacks 

So, let’s see what will happen 

hope for the best

My friend these prices are just unpredictable because they are changing every time. And it becomes very  difficult for me to predict what's going to happen with these prices. Maybe that's because I'm new and will learn after sometime. 

Cryptocurrency is so demandful. Because it's price goes up and down. We should always divide our capital and should hold a amount of usdt. When we notice that one coin is much down. Then we should buy this from that usdt. But we should notice if it is stable or not. We should take the chance of lower price also. Thanks for the post.