What is your analysis about crypto prices. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What is your analysis about crypto prices.

We know that cryptocurrencies are constantly fluctuating.  But recently, everything in the world has stopped due to the corona virus.  Which has had a good effect on cryptocurrency.  As a result, the prices of the currencies sometimes go up and then go down.  However, the demand for cryptocurrencies has been on the rise lately.  Hopefully it will be normal soon.

I found that the value of crypto currency is so much low. I hope it will be high in coming time. I also want to analyzes the other people that they think like me.

At this particular periods of time Crypto currencies are at the favourable time for selling to make profit while big investors can also buy at this time to set a target for a long term that they can large amount of profit when they come the sell

center on my estimation i ruminate its this epidemic production for the reason that the corona  virus has pretentious the fee of digital currencies and the set a price is at this time extremely low, but I judge the estimate will recoil to develop to get hold of its highest at the finish off of this year, but what time that happens, no one container cash it or to a little as well

Prices are declining down faction as a product of halo virus and approximately tall whales manipulating the prices by exchanging sizeable amounts and the lot will be put a bet on to typical perhaps. 

We do not wish that the value of the cryptocurrency will decrease, but this may be due to the high prices in global markets and the invasion of the Corona virus to countries in the world

And I hope after the second wave of Corona that the digital currency will return to its previous value.

This pestilence that has hit the world has prompted freezing business and exchange and a great deal of significant monetary issues and consequently the outcome was pondered and this is identified with the measure of withdrawals, request and supply.including stock trades, worldwide carriers and digital currencies.

Investors always want to increase their investment, the capital will rise. If capital is low, you cannot make a profit by investing. I think the price of crypto currency is very common to everyone. It's being used by people from all over the world. Bitcoin will last for as long as the cryptocurrency price is there.

Dear friend  In this forum I have started a completely new work.  This is where I recently finished 100 posts.  So my experience with this forum is very little.  But I am trying to be an experienced and skilled member of the forum.  Thank you.

I have no idea about it analysis but in economic concept when the demand is high the price most be high at the market and when the demand is low it willy surely affect the price at the market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is always happening that place order some cryptocurrencies increasing and some currencies are dropping. It is expected that bitcoin coin will touch the 30000 dollars soon. as well as The price of some currencies are decreasing.

• +1 1

Well i can't say anything related to this topic because i am still new to Cryptoworld still learning about cryptocurrency in this forum but it's good to see experienced members contributing with their comments for me to learn from.

• +1 1

I don't have any contribution on this because i really don't have any understanding on cryptocurrency prices as a beginner that is not familiar to most of these crypto coins but hope will still have the opportunity to learn more on this from the senior members here. Thank you.

Crypto market declines are frequent and not to worry, crypto price drops are our opportunity to buy crypto cheaply and sell high. For those of you who have crypto, don't sell it at a low price because if you stay calm and hold it, I think you will make a profit.

• +1 1

I think nowadays all over the world is passing through this bad covid condition. All markets, all over the world are closed due to this corona so people having not reliable sources to earn money and that's way the prices of everything is down and crypto prices are also down. 

I think the Corona virus has affected the price of digital currencies and the price is now very low,for some time all the coins have dropped in price.But I think the price will start to grow to reach.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:10 PM, Alikasem11 said:

Prices vary from time to time, and this is related to the amount of withdrawals, demand and supply. Events in the world may affect prices, as people withdraw significantly when anything happens and this greatly affects the price.

Yes, cryptocurrency price are not always predictable because of its volatility. All we can do is make assumptions which are sometimes not accurate. I believe the forces of demand and supply plays a major role in the price of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Actually it's quite surprised a about the currency here it's quite low compare to other sites but maybe it's because of it reability.making it low gives more comfort

Yes  the price of cryptocurrncies fell down.Actually the price of all the coins fell down because of crona  virus.All the business have been stoped and effect the enonomic conditions seriously.But i think the prices will be high after this pendamic condition.

• +1 1

I think that when the largest wave of coronavirus passes , the charge of cryptocurrencies will upward push again, that is inevitable. This is my prediction and may be It can be wrong or right.

• +3 1

My prediction on bitcoin has come true, as i predicted 20k and above in December 2020. And this year 2021 bitcoin may likely hit 100k before or in December 2021. Why because, we see many organizations has really ventured into cryptocurrency trading and holding huge some of btc and they might not likely to sell at penny. they are there to make huge returns and this could result in the pump of btc to high price for them to sell and make huge profits.

Today we are in 2021. I have read a lot of comments and noticed many excellent expectations in the price of cryptocurrencies. This indicates that there are many users with experience and we must learn from their advice.

As we all know that the whole world is a victim of a global penadamic at the moment. Because of which the whole world is facing a lot of difficulty and the cost of everything is getting lower and higher day by day. So I think this is the reason why maybe the price of cryptocurrency is also decreasing, but still this is the most expensive currency in the world at this time 

• +1 1

Everything will stay like that in the current time, because this virus is the only reason, so if we still seeing it, then be sure that nothing is going to be changed, anyway it is good and bad in the same time, because we can hold our bitcoin now, and wait for the right moment to sell it, and bad, because yiu can see the market