Stress in trading,withdrawal - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrGox

Stress in trading,withdrawal

Yes my friend, what I learned and reading trading needs a great time and great effort so we lose money you need to spend a good time when you add to trading on trading platforms to watch the currency index entered in trading Taking to thank you

When you are proficient in this field, fear will never dominate you, but when you enter the field of digital currencies and be ignorant of the basics, you will inevitably be afraid of everything because you do not know anything but sending money and receiving so I always advise beginners to work cryptocurrencies before entering it

Hi friends, This is the nature of work with encryption. We need constant monitoring of prices in order to choose the appropriate time for us to buy or sell.If we do not do so, our losses will be great, so we must strive to obtain the money from encryption. Thanks 😊!!

According to my point of view, you don't want to lose you money by making any sort of mistake and it is psychological that you check your credentials so many times. Although, it seems stressful to you but this is a good thing in one other aspect , it means that you become extra careful and so, your chances of making mistakes are less.

You cannot really get away form stress like in everything we do, it gives us stress without us realizing it. The best. Thing you can do is to strengthen your patience everytime you do something. Always remember that stress is just a matter in your mind. 

On 3/14/2020 at 9:47 PM, MrGox said:

I hate my own stress in the trading crypto markets, I check the same numbers over and over in order to be sure. Sometimes, I check the BTC address 20 times before clicking the send button on wallets and the same is right for withdrawing the XRP. I check carefully the MEMO and XRP address several times before clicking the withdrawal button. I feel the stress in my bones, what to do? Is this psychological issue?

Love your job so that work will love you too, you can use that philosophy in doing cryptotalk.org. If you like cryptotalk when you make topics or comments, you shouldn't expect anything and always count what you've got. If you are like that, your work will feel heavy and it can be a burden, do your cryptotalk carefully so that you will be comfortable doing it.

• +4 1

Trading and withdrawal operations need to organize the time, for example, setting specific periods to monitor prices and times for trading, and that the withdrawal take place at the appropriate purchase value for each currency, and therefore, there will be significant stress.

Yes, you are absolutely right dear mate. Stress is really a worst thing that can destroy your feelings as well as also your dreams. It can degrade yourself on the peak of returns. You should have to get rid of it and stay calm while doing trade to get good profit in trading.

Hello there greetings I don't understand what is the question hope your indisposed but I can imagine daddy you are stressed about the wit....do those kind of activity you have to be very conscious and beer with those kind of mistakes and also be aware of scammers because they are just waiting for you and their sole purpose is to target you and Rob you I love you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

• +5 1

Trading and investing operations need calm and not stress on you by organizing your time, monitoring fluctuating prices and using the appropriate time to make investment without any pressure in order to be able to succeed ..

Why do you take with your publication, there are many people who continue to work on different websites but do not know the payment type, whether we can afford, I am very disturbed by your participation or not, and this represents great pressure on them. Because of this, the thing becomes additions, so how we continue to work on it, if we work on time or not, it will become a very distinctive thing for them.

It is a natural occurrence. 

It happens to me as well, particularly when dealing with large sums of money. 

Even after we've submitted and waited for the transaction to complete, our instinct is to do display, to check.Although it is possible to cancel using such wallets and methods on occasion.I've never sent funds to the wrong address, so it's always an extreme reaction on my part.

It isn't a psychological issue. Yes, this is almost certainly a phychological that you own. We must take precautions because they are needed in order to prevent any damage. Before sending the address to our BTC balance wallet, we must double-check it.

There is nothing can. Paid without hard work or patience. It's a mental pressure for us, there are lots of things we have to deal with. Stress is one kinda thing.we have to copy with psychological balance whatever it's trading or withdraw. Stay patience is basic 

No, it is very normal. You are afraid for your money, so you review more than once to make sure there may be an error, so you review there are many users who have lost their money, but they have not read anything.

understand your concern and your concerns, my friend..investment and trading requires boldness..but do not give topics larger than their size..Just be careful and everything is fine

Edited by jalal99

No, my friend, I think this problem happens to everyone. Stress in trading and withdrawal. Also, when I post, I read the link more than once, because any mistake leads to losing profits.

Tension will cause you a great loss and make you commit a lot of mistakes.

I think you should be calm when you want to deal with cryptocurrencies because you cannot undo a mistake you make.

• +1 1

My friend, you are also afraid and tense, in fact I am not sure why, but it is a psychological condition that is often caused by fear of losing the satosh that you win. It seems that you are working very hard,Relax and do not stress yourself.

• +3 1

Of course, we have to be careful and patient when withdrawing and depositing our money and making any transaction. We must be careful, but not too much pressure.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are an area full of tension and anxiety, so do not worry, you are right about your fear of your money, but working here needs patience and follow-up if you want to be a good trader.

Currency trading for beginners can be very challenging. This is mostly due to unrealistic expectations that are common among new traders. What you need to know is that forex trading is by no means a get-rich-quick scheme.
Currencies are traded in pairs, and the movement of currency pairs in the Forex market measures the value of one currency against another. For example, the EURUSD currency pair measures the value of one euro against the US dollar. When the value of the pair increases, this means that the value of the euro has increased against the value of the US dollar. When the value of the pair decreases, this means that the value of the US dollar has increased (or the value of the euro has decreased).

• +4 1

I don't understand what you say exactly, my friend, or what you want!؟
In general, stress doesn't work, and I advise you to stay relax. 
As for cryptocurrencies, I advise you to check your crypto address clearly and carefully only once and that's enough.. This work is full of needs .. You have my friend to study any step before you do .
Good luck .

Work needs monitoring, working with encryption requires patience and great effort, we all do this thing because we are afraid for our money, but we have to control this pressure and tighten supervision so that there is no loss

: The process of trading and withdrawing needs to be allotted time, it is natural that there is pressure but you have to control it to be successful..It's the nature of working with encryption, my friend.