Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world) - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important to everyone (The most common terminology used in the cryptocurrency world)

very informative post. Thanks mate. I am not much experienced yet. I am learning different things everyday. Your information will help me a lot to grow in the Crypto world.

On 3/13/2020 at 7:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

●This topic has been translated from here 👇

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arab-btc.net/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%A9/amp/

You are really friends, to enter the crypto world we have to understand the various terminologies that are often used in crypto trading. because this is the basic science for beginners, every beginner must understand and understand the term.

• +1 1

This is wonderful thank you so much for this great information yes have gain a lot from this your post because I don't even know anything about this things before but as you have share it with us now am going to make sure I put them in my brain

Nice post, the information is very useful especially to the newbies who just entered the crypto world and also to many members who are yet to know the meaning of these words.

In addition, it is necessary to learn the terminology of the charts and analysis, so that everyone can understand the chart of a currency And knowing the names of geometric shapes that can be drawn and what are their technical implications.

I was using this on daily basis as it was probably one of the funniest and most intelligent phrases concerning the madness of the 2016-2017 bull run and the altcoin season of the beginning of 2018. In fact, it contains excellent concepts that are exactly what each of us needs, and will be the most relevant. 

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic with us  . I get more knowledge from your topic and I think everyone get knowledge from this topic . It is really helpful for everyone . I think trader use these terms in trading .

Thank you so much my friend is very aware I didn't know anything about it before looks like Request you or keep doing it and everyone benefits It is better than you know and people also.

Hello there,I am new here. I have just two days worked here.so I don't know this terminology. Thanks for sharing mates.Here many full member explained term very nicely. 

this data you've got shared with us could be very beneficial and i've taken some information from it hoping others will accomplish that as well thanks for sharing.

Thanks a lot mate.

I seldomly come across some of this terminology but have never got an idea on any of it's meaning till now that briefly explain.

I must appreciate your effort and thereby give you a sound positive reputation which I thought is the only reward I can pay you with.

Incredible point, none of these I knew previously. I have taken in a ton from your point now with these terms that I will confront significantly later, particularly that term called the fomo and the term hand the passage these two terms are new and I have not known about them previously.

Hello friend, never heard this sort of information in my life and I'm appreciative for this data imparted to us. some of brokers here don't think about this all terms and the greater part of clients can very much want to utilize this. It will be more useful on novices who dont think about these terms.

This information is good. There are a lot of terminologies in the field of cryptocurrencies. The more we know about these terms, the more we know and understand the field of cipher, so we must increase our knowledge and understand these terms well

Thanks for creating such a good topic and sharing this useful information with us.I appreciate you for creating this quality post amd it deserves appreciation and good reputations.These kind of posts are always helpful to learn about cryptocurrency and getting knowledge of new things and it is the best quality of this forum to have such kinda useful and valuable content.Stay Blessed!

Thanks a lot my friend, I think this will be useful for many newcomers like me in this forum, I'm sure that many of the newcomers will make types of mistakes for them it is very much useful.moreover who are trading in this platform must know these teams so that it can be useful in the trading. 

On 3/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Nezar said:

How are you all after conducting searches I decided to share with you some important and most used terms in the coding world

*FOMO

Fear of losing 

It is also considered one of the mechanisms that is strongly spread in the crypto market and other markets, and it is the process of buying a currency because everyone bought it 

One of the most important things that puts people at risk of loss is the rush due to the fear of losing, so your research must be done before buying any currency.

*MOON

It means the moon and symbolizes it when the price of any currency increases, it will reach the moon

*LAMBO

This word symbolizes the abundant wealth that every person and every trader working in the field of cryptocurrencies dream about

*WHALE

It is a reference and description of the whales behind the high and low prices

*Bullish

It means that the investor believes that the currency and the market will generally rise.

*Bearish

Bullish reversed and generally believed that the currency rate would decrease.

*Altcoin

Any cryptocurrency outside of bitcoin is called altcoin.

*REKT

It means the currency is destroyed and destroyed immediately after being bought at a high level, so you will have REKT.

*Weak Hands

Weak hands which refer to the investor who is selling at a loss when the market is in a declining stage.

*Shill

It is intended to mean that a particular person or entity creates a commotion about a currency, to make a fuss about it and increase the value of the currency.

*FUD

These letters have a great significance and are intended for fear and suspicion, and this matter occurs because of the publication of negative or doubtful information and sometimes false and non-existent in the first place.

*HODL

The abbreviation also has great importance and means to stick and not to sell even in the stages of weakness and market collapse

*ATH

Higher than ever.

It is the high value that the cryptocurrency has reached and achieves a historical price, and it is an entirely inappropriate time to buy.

I hope this post has benefited everyone and made clear to them things that they do not know

Hello friend, thank you very much for sharing these keywords that are used in cryptography, every day we see the most experts use it to refer to the existing changes in some currencies, for us novices it is a great help to understand what is being talked about and not be naive to anyone...

They are words used by traders in the Crypto Market, and knowing them is essential for beginners who rely on the analysis of expert analysts who use these terms to understand the intent of these words.

• +1 1

It's a very informative post, however i learn this with experienceing, but it's a very useful for newbies and begginers, i wish i've learned this terms while i am a begginer. If you learn this you can understand the common things while you speaking with someone else in crypto. If you want to improve your knowledge about crypto, you should learn those things soon as you can.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks dear for sharing this i think everyone on this platform should know these terms in order to work benigicially with the cryptoworld.i know some of them but i was unaware of the term HODL i liked it most we should stick to it no matter how worst the marked condition is.secondly i liked the point ATH if we follow all thse point we will never be dissapointed.  

• +1 1

This is very useful for us beginners to understand more about the cryptoworld. so far i'm in pursuit of more knowledge, experiences, and tips from a senior user on how to be more successful in crypto world and how to earn more money faster. 

• +1 1

It really good to appreciate any person that give any informative content to learn about cryptocurrencies on these very platform. 

This is very important for members to know these terminologies since they are always used in one way of the other randomly. Thank you for arranging them with brief explanation for simple understanding. Let's continue learn together to help each other

Hello mate, thank you for your important instructions. It is important for our life. And this forum will inspire newcomers to work. By practicing this little concept we have to understand and walk the path.

Am very pleased with you for sharing this information on knowing the meaning of those words am sure if am asked to tell  them the meaning I will