BITCOIN is going to the END ?! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

BITCOIN is going to the END ?!

Cryptoworld is grower not falling, cryptocurrency can also face some economical challenges which can fall in value but it will rises again not to fall forever, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency come to stay not to go because  they already have impact in the world and will benefits more in the future. 

As you can see now the price of bitcoin has already touched $ 28000. And even now the price of bitcoin is present at around $ 27000. At the beginning of this year, when the price of bitcoin had fallen to a great extent, many people were questioning whether the price of bitcoin might not be finished at all. But Bitcoin, while increasing its price, gave a strong answer to the queries of all these people and raised their price to a great extent.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I read most of the comments in this post and all made me feel great. There was a lot of hope and all forum members were giving words of encouragement and support for Bitcoin. It was a great time to buy if someone was not in Bitcoin and a great time to risk more and invest as the $20,000 by the end of this year was not clear to be possible, all it needed was our faith and what we knew about the halving. The good news that followed helped us a lot and prices now are reaching new all time highs at a daily or weekly basis. 

In my opinion i really don't think if bitcoin is going to collapsed so soon. As we all know bitcoin has already survived more than 10 years and from recent condition btc price is recovering

• +5 1

Bitcoin isn't going to end, it is the time for the bitcoin to reduce in price value, this will have a better way for some to invest in bitcoin and earn passively in future

• +4 1

I do not think this, my friend, Bitcoin continues indefinitely, as it is now enjoying an incredible price and continues to rise, and it is approaching the limits of 33,000 dollars, and also entire countries recognize it, in addition to the fact that the electronic Paypal approved it for deposits and withdrawals, this is very important and receives a long continuation of Bitcoin in the future Thank you very much

In my opinion i really don't think if bitcoin is going to collapsed so soon. As we all know bitcoin has already survived more than 10 years and from recent condition btc price is recovering

• +3 1

On 3/12/2020 at 4:23 PM, AmjadBydn said:

All of us notice that the price of Bitcoin has fallen!

The CEO of the BITMEX, citing the fear of the spread of the Corona virus, which negatively affects sentiment, has made the situation worse by hedge funds selling the currencies that are already in a downward market due to calls for help from traders.

the price now is going to 6000$ 
but what's then ?!
Many sources say that the probability of the price of Bitcoin reaching 20 thousand dollars is still there till the end of 2020
Question for experienced traders !

Would you recommend buying Bitcoin at this low price? Or should we sell all our Bitcoin because it is heading toward collapse?

Don't really agree with you friend that crypto currency exchange most especially bitcoins is on verge of collapse, value fluctuations has always been a challenge to Crypto currency exchange, but gradual standardization of value will increase it's acceptance and I think this will prevent it's collapse.

I think your prediction is very useful. We all knows that now it's price is at 35k. It's trading volume is very high. If you invest in bitcoin I think you can get a good profit. In my opinion bitcoin price will be pump at almost 100k till the end of this year 2021.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:23 PM, AmjadBydn said:

All of us notice that the price of Bitcoin has fallen!

The CEO of the BITMEX, citing the fear of the spread of the Corona virus, which negatively affects sentiment, has made the situation worse by hedge funds selling the currencies that are already in a downward market due to calls for help from traders.

the price now is going to 6000$ 
but what's then ?!
Many sources say that the probability of the price of Bitcoin reaching 20 thousand dollars is still there till the end of 2020
Question for experienced traders !

Would you recommend buying Bitcoin at this low price? Or should we sell all our Bitcoin because it is heading toward collapse?

Dude the Bitcoin is the top most digital currency so I don't think so it would end ever and yes fluctuation is a common thing in digital currency but it doesn't mean that it is falling or collapsing as bitcoin price is on good Peak now adays. 

• +2 1

It is difficult to guess on what happened soon, because we all know that bitcoin is the popular crypto currency and if the price decreases, it is not the end. But it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price and better of holding it until the price of bitcoin increases. As you can see now, the bitcoin has reached a new ATH of $42,000 and it was great, there’s a lot of holder that was very happy for that result.

• +4 1

Bitcoin will not end so cheaply. Falling price does not mean the end or collapse of Bitcoin. It is an opportunity for long term investors to buy Bitcoins. This can give them good profit whenever the price rises. 

When every strong rise of Bitcoin is followed by a sharp decline, too, and here most people are pessimistic. We must take advantage of such opportunities and win from them and Abtecoin in a permanent rise

the fall of the market is quite normal but that does not means there is an end to such currencies so you can not say that and also do not worry about it it will go up in the long run.

I do not know about the loss in the Bitcoin while many other people are taking the benefits of the opportunity and making investments in Bitcoin

I don't think so because this is very difficult to eliminate the bitcoin completely. We know that the fluctuation is a part of the cryptocyrrency so we should not give up hope and the price of bitcoin cannot become stable but it will increase or decrease.  Now if we watch the price of bitcoin we cannot imagine that its price will increase to 60000$ and it is increasing continuously with the passage of time.

No I am not agree with you because that Bitcoin is not going to end at this time and wanting more I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is going high in the market of the cryptocurrency and how you can say that the Bitcoin is going to end

Do not give up, my friend, bitcoin has gone through difficult stages and its price has decreased a lot, but it has returned with all strength and confidence, so do not waste the opportunity from your hand or give up, continue to the end because you are the winner.

46 minutes ago, Bowen said:

I didn't think so is now even the whole world want to go deep in digital currency and Bitcoin will like to take a good position in that respect so for that Bitcoin can not be said is going to an end.

@Bowen When the user made the publication the BTC was stagnant, at that time many saw it as something that had no future, even predicted that its price would fall below 1k dollars, I imagine how they felt when in December began to rebound and get where it is, you never know what can happen accurately within the world of cryptocurrencies, in a volatile and highly speculative environment there are factors that can trigger positive or negative things in a matter of hours, Bitcoin is growing and I think it will continue to do so for a long time.

With the present situation of the world of crypto talk currency platform or crypto currency exchange market I don't thick there will be an end to bitcoin as it is increasing in price and values with profit we wish the coins will continue to be bringing profit to it members of the forum 

I will tell you a realistic economic story about the cryptocurrency market. First, you must know that a person is always afraid of the unknown, so he withdraws from it and therefore we always have to ask the world with experience in this field as most economists say that this year and the large investments that we see in Bitcoin and the rise in what is Only a test of the movement of this market and a note of its price fluctuations to build a good foundation for the future of this new economy, so the rise of Bitcoin will continue, but it needs more years to develop and enter new strong liquidity

No, my friend, the end and the collapse of Bitcoin is still early, this currency will achieve tremendous achievements before its demise, so that the limit of 60,000 dollars is not enough for it, I recommend buying and keeping it, it is a crazy currency that will make you crazy profit, do not lose confidence in it

My friend, I think that the price of Bitcoin drops sometimes, but it always rises again due to the high demand for it and its continuous increase in popularity among people, and this is what made most companies and governments support it, and the evidence for this is that its price has now exceeded the 50 thousand dollars and I think it will continue to rise until the end of this year.

For me, I do not stop investing in Bitcoin, no matter how low or high its value, I store in my wallet and invest in a long-term investment, Bitcoin will not die, not now at least, when it fell to $ 6,000 I invested in it, and now it is $ 60,000  , We must always trust him.

• +1 1

A lot of people have appeared who talked about the end of Bitcoin and that it is just a bubble, after the great drop in the price last year, I think that this year was a strong response for these people and a successful year for the investors who exploited Bitcoin in the best way.

• +3 1