What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

Spammers and fraudsters should be reported and blocked wherever they are.  We also have to publish fraudulent messages in order for everyone to avoid these fake offers.

• +3 1

I think that there should be greater control over messages that contain unknown links or messages that are deceptive. Therefore, we have to beware of unknown persons and their messages so that the money is not stolen.

• +1 1

That's a good idea my friend , spammers ruining every thing for us 

Therefore must be a way to stop them and make them to stop what they doing 

Any way I don't think report will solve the issue cause slot of innocent people might get banned

• +3 1

26 minutes ago, Ozila8040 said:

l would say there is not solution about that, you can be very observed but you can not solve this problem. But good news is when platform find them, automatically they are banned, sometimes it can help.

@Ozila8040 You are right, spammers will not be totally eliminated, they can only be controlled, the moderators are eliminating some, but others enter and this is a cycle that does not end, it is best to control their entry and minimize the number of spammers that exist, no it's an easy task,
It requires patience and a lot of work from administrators and moderators and the collaboration of other users when reporting anything that is not right in the forum.

Thanks friend for the information it helps me a lot because now thanks to you I can help myself to realize those people who do that and help the forum to be clean of those people.

Yes, people who work to harm should be reported inside the forum, and we must beware of pranksters because they are smart and work to make attractive offers in order to give them information about the account and thank you

• +1 1

In fact, I have never suffered from the problem of spam. I expect that the team working on this platform cares about this issue for us, thanks to them.

• +3 1

I believe the easiest way to get rid of spammers is by reporting them to the moderators ourselves. If each an everyone of us will do this, am sure the number of those spammers will reduce drastically. 

Spammers must be stopped, they are enemies of the cryptocurrency, these people who most of them join the forum with false and multiple accounts, but moderators have taken strict decisions against them, as moderators have banned many countries from which most spam comes, and this forum has been completely cleaned of spam  In it, this is a very nice step.

Spammers always seek the way to cheat people so I think there's no permanent solutions to get rid of spammers but we can prepare to fight against scammers by becoming more careful. We must do research before stepping forward in the crypto world. 

Thanks for this useful information sir this information is really helpful for all the beginners because there are many scammers and cheaters are present on this platform and every new members wants to get rid from them so you have created a wonderful topic for the help of the beginners. 

I didn't quite understand what you wanted to say . If you are talking about scammers, you must protect yourself by keeping your personal information confidential and not giving it to anyone and uncle entering into advertising links . If you are talking about random mailers inside the forum, we should all help by reporting them or correcting errors for them.

• +3 1

Your post is well rated in my opinion.
I suggest not responding to spam or even viewing mail and just delete or ignore it to show the fraudster that you didn't give him any attention.

• +2 1

My dear, there are some helpful options to get rid of spam senders, which is not to receive mail except from trusted people in general, meaning that we can work as filters for mail. We have the future in general. I advise you that all we receive spam for what he said in general because it is definitely mail  He will want to steal your money in general and defraud you, so ignore the senders and start learning everything about cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

My dear, there are some helpful options to get rid of spam senders, which is not to receive mail except from trusted people in general, meaning that we can work as filters for mail. We have the future in general. I advise you that all we receive spam for what he said in general because it is definitely mail  He will want to steal your money in general and defraud you, so ignore the senders and start learning everything about cryptocurrencies. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Spammers will still be involved in every forum or group; the only way to avoid them is to notify everyone and ensure that they are removed, so that we can keep this place as clean as possible.

I think that there is no need to think about it a lot, my friend. Simply we can not respond to these messages or we can also report the messages if we suspect that they are fraudsters. Good luck to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

We didn't have any final solution for scammers but if we are having strong security that will make them hard to access our account or to penetrate into it, this will be the only guide that will help us and our account.

• +1 1

They're really a problem and we need to find a solution for them, but all we can do now is report them, and we need to pay attention when we report them.they are many that this solution is useful for the time being, and whenever one of US reports, I think none of them will remain.

My dear friend, thank you for this post. This is good information that can be used. Random mailers can be avoided by reporting who sends this mail and must be monitored by supervisors in order to suppress this thing

Hello dear brother I hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform first of all I want to do that ever I I respect your opinion and respect your suggestions but I think moderators can help out these issues to avoiding the scammers

• +3 1

My friend, I advise people who deal with large sums of money to spend some money buying a hardware wallet, as it is the most secure way to save cryptocurrencies because they are not connected to the Internet, so they cannot be hacked.

The permanent solution is if you are working in any field then learn about their working and then a search what are the bad facts and sccamers gives you offers and never trust them without any search or knowledge 

Dear We must work with us to get rid of indiscriminate mail by creating a safe encryption portfolio and there should be basic and systematic websites so if a random postal is reported by three people must be prohibited and must be informed and supervisors must be informed

• +1 1

You are right. Spam correspondents are very annoying. I think it is necessary to take this matter into consideration. The idea that you put forward is very useful and good.

Actually, those are your opinion and I don’t think it’s the best way to get rid of scammers in the world of cryptocurrency, my advice for the members of this platform is to be very careful because the world of cryptography is full of scammers and we can not get rid of them, the only thing we can do is to protect our self.