What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What should be permanent solution to get rid of spammers.

On 3/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

Hey mate, you are saying right we have to text song step for spammers. Spammers are ruining this platform also we have to report against them. This platform is good for learning about cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is the future.

The topic is very simple, my friend, you should try every person who offers you money and do not send any amount of money to anyone you do not know, exchange platforms, wallets and reliable sites do not ask you to send money.

It is our duty to keep safe the  cryptotalk from the scanmers . If we note something that is against the rule of the case, then we should report it . By the way, the team of cryptotalk  is very strong in this case, they take out the scammers easily. But we should also give our best in this .matter .

I consider these scammers to be enemies of cryptocurrency

It is our duty as members of the forum to report them as fraudsters

We have to assist moderators in the process of controlling fraud and spam

They, in turn, will take appropriate action at the right time

I think scammer's is present in every community for every platform weak and controls scammers by controlling our greed this is the thing which is the main reason for that were scammed.

Yes, I suppose the ones scammers, who manipulate the faux account are our enemy and the enemy of crypto.  They continually paintings towards crypto.  When we discover a person is dishonest with a scammer or crypto, I will record it in your controller.  The controller will then studies the person's account in step with our record.  If any poor statistics is found, the account can be terminated from crypto.

Spammers are like a pest,it run this sites. And no matter what we do they will keep on multiplying just to earn for their own sake,without thinking of others just like what happened in those countries that have been blocked,since it was the fastest way to lessen spammers, many got affected. And through reporting them can help somehow the administration to find spammers.

In my opinion, we all have to cooperate to get rid of these fraudsters, spammers, and their annoying and deceptive offers. Therefore, we have to report every person who sends fraudulent promotional messages to reduce the spread of these fraudsters.

• +3 1

As for me in this aspect or let me say topic,am just a newbie here those that advice and join me here I always ask and confirm from them on anything that I don't understand which it's very vital for me to know, through this I think I can keep myself away from scammers because I ask from those close to me who join me here.

We can only get rid of them by securing our account information and by reporting any suspicious move we notice in the platform. And also the moderators are trying their very best to see that the platform is free from those kind of members.

The way possible is by reporting the comments and issues that we think of being fraudulent in this platform to chip in and support the administrators. With this, this subject or comment may be checked by the moderators, and extra focus will be drawn to them.

In this forum unnecessary and illegal post are not allowed,from the comments someone in and write ups in the forum he or she made definitely they should kicked out from the platform because topics and comments in the forum is always useful and has the advantage of learning, in my own perspectives such members should be kicked out in f forum. 

I think the moderators are doing well to get rid of the spammers we have all heard of the forum cleaning process and many of the cheaters and useless posting members accounts have been banned so its a good step now the ration of spammers in cryptotalk is reduced and it will much reduced soon 

spammers are really dangerous. They are always trying to figure out how to steal money from a person's account and use their personal information in other dishonest work.So we need to take some steps to be aware of these. we can keep our information much more secure when opening different accounts by changing the privacy.  In addition to changing the privacy, we can use the 2fa code when opening an account on this site or our wallets which can only be verified with Google Authenticator.When it comes to giving passwords, we must create a strong password so that no one can easily hack it.If someone talks about a problem and wants to know some personal information from us, we must not share that confidential information with them. above all we must be careful so that our account is secure. Thanks for your post dear!🌸

Spammers should be reported and moderators shall take action. I'm a new one here but i mostly i encounter posts  that are spams or like other posts which confuses me. I think they need to develop some technique to stop these spammers permanently with permanent solution.

To get rid of spammers you have to report any post that is repetitive or copied. Moderators are also doing their amazing jobs to get rid of spammers from this forum.

• +2 1

We all have to report every spam we receive and notify the moderators here about them so that they can be blocked.  I advise all members not to respond to strangers in order to avoid scams.  Spam is one of the things that negatively affect the reputation of digital currencies.  There are many people who avoid entering the crypto field for fear of scammers.  We have to report any spam and never respond to strangers

On 3/12/2020 at 3:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  suggest  your  solution  to get rid of spammers. 

MY Suggestions ;

There is  a need of some steps to be taken  to get red of spammers.  

I suggest there should be crypto wallets  more secure by some necessary steps.

There should  be a platform or website  may be managed  by google to report spammers  and there sites should  be blocked  if upto three persons report  them as a spam.

You can also suggest  your solution  to save many  people  from  spammers. 

Encourage me with good  reaction to make more good  posts  if like my post. Thank you.

I don't think there is a permanent solution of spam in the internet right at this moment. But what you suggest is also really good because if we do that we can block some spam sights. If we everyone are angry windows and report those sites which we find bad then this kind of side won't be able to do any harm to us. But we have to be more careful before choosing any online sites.

I do not think there is a permanent solution because it is found on all sites. Do your best not to get involved. Try to follow the rules and regulations for it.

On 1/13/2021 at 6:14 AM, guatazoo said:

When spammers getting banned they can create new one account thats they will be required to post 100 usefully post in order to start getting paid again, so for this process of posting 100 usefully post for new accounts, it will lead spammers to do their best to create usefully post in order to avoid getting banned and creating new one account. 

But even so when spammers got banned and planned to create new one account, I think it will be good for them to be requesting to create new accounts in order to make trust within the forum.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There is two things we can do to eliminate scammers from any forum

1) members of the forum should report them directly to the authorities if they see anything suspicious going on and one should never click on their links because that encourages them.

2) Authorities should take very strict actions on reported profiles and also conduct regular checking to ensure there are no scammers in the forum.

Only then we can reduce them if not completely eliminate them.

Yes, ofcourse I think why should not you want to be the one against payment, as if you talked, I do agree with you. Should not be spammers They are harmful to us 

Dear Fellow, In this forum moderators are doing well. They are working to make cryptotalk forum free of scammers. But everything has 2 sides. Good/Bad. We Should also help them in such type of case and share your story. Help each other in such cases.

Spammers are mainly found in telegram channels who will even send personal messages. So if you had ever come across such scammers or in future, please report it to the respected moderators who will take care of the further issues.

Controlling spammers at the internet level is very complicated, it is a problem that will always be present like scammers, the best solution is to try to identify and report it, in the case of the cryptotalk forum, it is best to create filters for the When creating an account, it cannot be multi-accounts, not only with the IP, it can be with identification, or something similar.