Welcome back in crypto industry - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Welcome back in crypto industry

You canister answer to notifications that penury to be answered consequently your answer to the put up is not counted other than previously by casual post and I expectation that you will have another look at the forum policy and get the new updates inside it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think you need to reply to all notifications, there will be no problem. Post again as usual and welcome back together. Indeed, sometimes we need a temporary break from CryptoTalk to get rid of boredom.

• +1 1

welcome back partner, you can respond to the notifications you want but I advise you to post daily or not be inactive for so long as they can expel you from the forum

Cryptography is a diverse world and this diverse world began with bitcoin, the most solid cryptocurrency in the world. From there, thousands of cryptocurrencies have emerged with their respective blockchains, some with low fees and others with high fees. This cryptographic world is somewhat complex, it has several edges or elements that must be managed to succeed in this business or industry. It is a fact that the crypto world is part of the world economy and finance, it intervenes in various industries and businesses and is responsible for the monetary income of many people and entities.

Welcome my friend, I think you can respond to notices. This is something that is not violating. You can use the forum as you were before. Welcome back 

Yes, absolutely. You are allowed to reply on all of those. There aren't any rules of violation that says you cannot reply to massive amount of contents. So it is safe to say that it is just fine to reply on all of those contents.

My dear companion I need to realize that you got 120 notice On your post or on your remarks. Since I get extremely less warning. Since I am just remarking in various post that might be the explanation

Welcome back to the crypto art. We think we're thinking about a lot of things here because something good here means we've learned a lot. I hope we like a lot of things. Hopefully one day we'll know a lot.  I can because doing something good here means being able to rise from being a bright one at a time when we understand a lot

Welcome back dear from such.a break and I would like to suggest you regarding notification you should check them atlest if you think reply is possible you do or if not then ignore them as you know rules then just follow them

Welcome back. You can respond, but you must leave a time interval between each response. Focus on your work well, as you recited 120 notifications within a short period.

I don't think we should do anything to get a warning point.The warning point comes when we are not following the rules of the form.Our biggest mistake is that we copy other people's posts. We should not do this so we can avoid warning points.

Welcome.  To rejoin the crypto.  Too many notifications have been submitted for your absence.  But now the answer to all of them is not acceptable because.  These are to be given over time which is not acceptable later.  So I think give it a go.  And from now on try to stay always active in crypto.  Work, earn easily and gain knowledge.

• +1 1

Hello dear, welcome to the encrypted conversation, dear, to abide by the laws and rules in the forum and publish what is useful in order to avoid the ban, you must abide by them and publish wonderful publications through which discussion and new ideas are discussed

Welcome back mate☺

I suggest you to just reply the notification which are important. And skip the other ones.  And if you get a warning point just find the reason then be regular with your work to avoid ban. And then attentively read the posts. During this time some of things changed, check this.   

you could respond to notifications that want to be spoke back so your response to the publish is not counted greater than as soon as by way of random mail, and that i desire that you'll assessment the forum guidelines and spot the brand new updates inner it

My friend, you can respond to all the notifications you have received as evidence of your activity and interest, and to provide a response to your friends within the forum, and I do not think that this will cause you any problems or expose you to warning points from the mediators

Hey dear welcome back to the forum .You should check where reply is necessary you should response if not then leave it it's not a big issue .

Yes it is right or crypto industry came back. Because crypto actually bit is revolution bin the world so don't worry and be happy it is the time of earnings and profit. So I'm more happy now.

Welcome, my dear friend, and all the members are with us, and in this wonderful encryption I wish everyone success and continuous work and not giving up and following up to the end and achieving your goal that you are here for

Welcome back my friend. OF course you can reply them. I also couldn't use this forum almost a month, and i can imagine how bad it is. My main pupose is improving my knowledge about crypto so i can be more efficient trader and investor. That's why i try my best to use this forum efficiently. I hope you can use it often. If we use this forum often we can learn new things all the time.

• +5 1

Welcome back mate. I don't think that will be a problem since none of the rules prohibit that. You can check yourself just to be sure. I hope you didn't have a serious trouble that you have been 1 months away, I hope everything is ok, stay safe and have a nice evening my friend

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Welcome back to the crypto world  My companion This is your occasion to pick up experience from the discussion and gather some cash for sees not expected to react to every one of them and you can evade the admonition focuses by holding fast to the laws of the discussion and keep on working by posting valuable posts.

On the off chance that I were allowed to add a standard here in this forum I might want to add is to have a test or test after they finishing their initial 100 significant post for us here in this discussion to know whether they know about what is the principles and guidelines here on the grounds that the majority of the apprentices here didn't realize that.

welcome back to the forum mate good to engage in you over again and on the broadcast of notification you grasp customary I recommend you lone counter to individuals applicable ones and I don't meditate here are certain restrictions if you answer back to them all,