Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC.

I don't think there is any currency better than bitcoin because this currency is mostly favoured for long time holding. But for day trading, nothing can be said about a particular coin. Every coin can fluctuate largely anytime.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:06 AM, Migo said:

In my opinion I think there is some coins who are good, not like bitcoin but we can say they are useful, for example I can mention etherium or dash coin, or bitcoin cash, these coins are good too, and they are in good places in the market, without forgetting zcash, all of these coins are listed on coinmarketcap with respectful price

When we are talking about useful coins we are talking about those coins which are used in many places such as payments method and exchanging to fiat, so that's bitcoin is eligible to do this all, so that's why bitcoin is most useful and having high demand.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Bitcoin is the best of all coins for me and then there will be other coins.  The cryptocurrency coins will have btc then ltc coins in the list and ltc price is also much lower in terms of btc price.  All crypto coins are good and both btc or ltc have more opportunities to earn investment profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies apart from bitcoin and litcoin, there are likes of etheurum, XRP and many more but the most profitable and well none among them is the bitcoin followed by litcoin, in term of comparison bitcoin is the best 

• +1 1

There’s not any cryptocurrency that is better than BTC rather there’s somes that are better than litecoin such as ethereum, ripple xtr and bitcoin cash all this are better than the litecoin but not even closer to bitcoin, and they can only conpite with the bitcoin trying to come close to them but they can’t reach the bitcoin which is the father and overall cryptocurrency.

How is it better than BTC while from the start  there is 21 billions coins of it will be mined which means its market price will go down year after another , BTC is the first currency made so I doubt there will be any currency in the future will be able to replace it 

• +1 1

My friend it is good that you have said your opinion about the coin that is better than btc and ltc that is why we all have different kind of views but for me I know that bit coin is the best coin among the coins 

The admiring trust then you also so the better of spectacular asymmetric encryption may be BTC. no person is often above BTC. through location banknote both national currencies, sensational prices of each one species of the general cryptography seller's market rely on a penny. extremely, this can be a chance for both of us. procure bullion facilitates to embellish and our own time to come.

There are many coins other than Btc in the Crypto world. Though they don't match with Btc in  terms of price, they have good projects and have the potential to grow from the present price. Some of them are Ethereum, Dash, XRP, Doge , Waves and Ripple.

The Bitcoin currency is better than the rest of the currencies in its project and organization, so it attracts all members to enter and accept cryptocurrencies

Digibyte is better than BTC? I don't think any other coin can be compared with Bitcoin. The coins other than Bitcoin are cathegorised as "Altcoins" and it is so because of a reason. I have never heard about the coin you mention "digibyte" before although I am in the crypto market for almost half a year. By the way, my choice for the best coin after Bitcoin would be "Ethereum"

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Ethereum is a good coin in my opinion. Although its price is low, it will certainly increase its price. Hold it now and then trade with it and the investment won't suffer.

The most common best coins known to all and everyone is the given BTC and LTC. But in real world of cryptocurrencies, there is absolutely best other coins which are very good and valuable in there position although I cannot openly said they are better than BTC or LTC but because each has it's market values.

Well there are nothing more worthfull currencies then btc or ltc. Well after these two big coins you can earn in dogecoins. After this you will get the best currency in this. Thank you 

Bitcoin in high price but if you want to k ow about other coin which isefull and suitable then it be ethereum.  So you can earn by ethereum.  If you would try to investment in ethereum then make more profit. So many people would say to use ethereum, because this is secend then butcoin.

Well, it's clear that there are many coins that have decent features and that are actually good for trading or investing, but since bitcoin is the best of all, it can not be compared to bitcoin.

well,  though I do not fully understand your point due to the calculations and computer language that you used,  but I don't believe that what you said about digibyte coin been better that bitcoin is true,  in fact this is the first time I am hearing of digibyte despite I follow the crypto market. 

I personally believe that I think that one of the silly cryptocurrencies is stellar (XLM) since it is among the first in the ranking of cryptocurrencies and I think that it has a promising future therefore I would advise you to take a look at it
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

There are many coins that are not really better than BTC, but they have a very good future with respect to the projects that have been opening, for example I really like TRX-TRON because it is actually at a very good price and I have been studying its market structure and it has a very good long term view, it is important to take this into account before investing.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is always the best crypto currency in the crypto world. The other best currency is litecoin. We also know that the other best currency is ethereum. Ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies and it can be compared with the bitcoin. So ethereum is the other best currency of the crypto world. There are many useful coins in the crypto world but those 3 coins are the best currencies. 

Hello dear friend, thanks for your post about best cryptocurrency coin like BTC or LTC, I say their are lot of crypto coin in the market but I say BTC is the king of crypto coin but LTC also good coin. My best coin for me is BNB coin because this coin doing really great job  in the market.

After Bitcoin, litcoin currencies i only know about ethereum its also a very valuable and good and i hope it will have a great future and may be its price will also rise near in future but i am not sure its just my point of view.

On 3/12/2020 at 12:26 AM, Am1981 said:

Crypto that grabs my attention is DigiByte, this crypto is better than BTC. It has different mining calculations, 3 of which are ASIC safe, this takes into account more prominent decentralization, since anyone with a normal PC can add to mining by utilizing one of these 3 calculations. This lessens the opportunity of a 51% assault. 

DigiByte makes some square memories of 15 seconds instead of bitcoins brief square time. Exchanges are completely affirmed after 1.5 minutes. Significantly more valuable for genuine purposes like purchasing something in a shop. 

DGB has a complete stockpile of 21 billion coins which will be mined in 21 years (19 years left). This is multiple times more than BTC, so purchasing some espresso wont be confounding decimals like 0.03, it could simply be 30 Digibytes. 

The Digibyte people group is additionally extremely incredible, the engineers are as yet going solid, bringing out new highlights constantly:

Thank you dear for a useful information about digibyte.

yes, after observing your content in the prime related topic.

i will definitely go for it.

because as you have mentioned that only 19-years are keft and in the stock pile millions of coins are available.

so why not digibyte.

Use a samrter way.

especially in crypto forum 

where your seniors are always there for guidance.

have faith in your unvestment 

1 minute ago, Zooon11 said:

@Darth  I am also excited about this topic and I am really waiting for what this cryptocurrency will offer, and this does not mean that we will neglect dealing with Bitcoin, as it is the basis of our success. Thank you.

Yes, dear @Zooon11 

as you have mentioned in your statement that 

we should not neglect BTC, it is our prime goal.

Yes, its our prime goal as the current time reveals the all story to all of us.

That how on 2020 BTC gains so much reputaion.

its only because of the pandemic 

where people are unable to move anywhere.

Then they soend their time on computer or mobile phones for thier earning.

And this why it gains so muxh reputaion.