Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

Yes, my friend, I completely agree with you. Let us let the market make us work to trade first hand and work normally in currencies. Perhaps if we did not sell we would regret it if the price decreased and so on.

On 4/8/2021 at 12:48 PM, Naveed akbar said:

No one made a million-dollar fortune by continually buying and selling coins; instead, they put their money into one coin and waited for it to rise for many years; we should do the same.

@Naveed akbar That depends on the needs of each person, if your financial needs allow you to save a coin for years you can do it, but if the expenses of your house demand too much, saving them is not the best, but doing business every day to make a profit and cover those expenses, then it depends on what you need cryptocurrencies in your life,
whether to try to get rich in a few years or have an improved economy to help you live day to day.

I never agree with you, long-term investing and sticking to cryptocurrencies is much better than day trading and makes good profits, not fake profits, day trading contains a lot of risks

• +1 1

Waiting for the price to rise is something difficult, because we have to be very patient, and sometimes that doesn't happen, that's why I support your comment, brother, I agree, we must trade daily with our currencies, so that we can take advantage of it.

You have a point here actually but I did not agree with you because those who hold there coins are truly the ones who make it and is not as if day trading is not good but is somehow risky and there is many crypto currency in the market which we can trade and store for investment so I don't see any crypto currency finishing now.

In my opinion and many people trading crypto is profitable, even though we often get losses. Because trading requires real expertise and practice, I have never invited others to trade except on their own. So it is better in this forum we provide information to new traders on how to trade crypto instead of inviting others to trade.

Yes is good to hold crypto currency until the price go up but one should make sure that you make investigation on how the market situation are and how the market strategies are due to the way one can earn money and more profit capital and more values

We cannot deny that HODL has become an important strategy in the crypto field, as most currencies have doubled their prices several times during the past months, so whoever kept these currencies without trading and daily speculation has already achieved great profits and doubled his capital several times.

Yes mate, I need to hold  Crypto until the price goes up. Look everyone has their own views  and opinion. When the price will grow up then I will sell my crypto. I can gather more profit from it. So now its up to you. 

• +1 1

Holding coins is usually good but sometimes you have to accept the fact that the coin will not reach the high price it once was and sell for a bit of a loss otherwise you are going to be holding it indefinitely which may lead you to lose.

• +1 1

you make it sounds like its easy to be a day trader but the fact is its hard to keep up with a volatile market and go on with your day normally without stress, hodlers dont stress but they also miss out on small gains of 10-15% so both methods have their ups and downs...

• +2 1

I think we need to hold onto the coins we have when the market is not good, holding will give us a pretty good profit when we have coins that have the potential to go up like Bitcoin. Storing Bitcoin in the long term has also proven to provide wealth for the holders like in 2017. With Bitcoin holding, it is hoped that I can become like a person who has the opportunity to become rich.

• +5 1

Well, I agree with you in part of your words that trading cryptocurrencies that lead the market will not achieve large profits, especially if the amount traded is small, so we store them for a long time and there is no doubt that day trading makes us profit well, but not in all currencies.

• +3 1

We can hold the crypto currency till the price goes up. If you invest in bitcoin and hold it for long time I think you can get a more profit because after few months bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of 2021. 

It is entirely up to you if you want to keep your cryptocurrency, trade it, or sell it. 

It all depends on whether you're doing these things with your cryptocurrency. 

One thing is certain: holding a coin is beneficial because we do not lose money when we do so.

In fact, I do not think that the daily trading of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, can cause good profits, because it has reached this great price and not all governments have allowed it yet, so I think it will rise more when other governments allow it.

• +3 1

I think that long term trading is much more profitable and less risky than day trade.Now it is very hard to make profit from day trade maybe if you are doing margin trading with 25X 100X leverage but it is very risky

Volume is low but until btc  is holding 7100 trend line it is in neutral trend position

So i am patiently monitoring price waiting for break in whatever direction.It will not take long time until something will happen

• +3 1

Every one and individual  person which are effective on crypto must be patience wnough ,Crypto be able to pump in every moment. It container pump after years certain time, but you be able to earn added after long wait, to be success you need to exercise patience through the period of investment

• +3 1

Dear friend, in fact only those with great experience can trade on a daily basis, this is very difficult, so you cannot blame beginners for their inability to trade, they prefer long-term investment in order to gain time to learn trading.

Your words may be correct for good people and experts in trading. As for people with little experience, it is better for them to store cryptocurrencies until their price rises, and they work at this time to gain experience by trading some small amounts.

• +1 1

As a matter of fact I depends our psyche and also on what abilities we have. If that we don't have any sort of abilities like exchanging, betting or some other than we have the olny choice to hodl a coin or bitcoin. Be that as it may, if that we have any abilities we can utilize it and bring in cash through crypro money.

In my own view, I think that the longer holding to cryptocurrency for the price to rise is never bad, but what matter here, when you don't have the experience to do that and it's wil end up causing you great loss, this is my opinion on this. 

Yes friend some time we hold our running because that time the rate of particular crypto currency is not much higher and needs some holding so that when the eates will be return on its peak than we may sell our eraned currency and can get a good benifit in the shape of dollars.

I think that it is not possible to rely entirely on the survival of the currency at one price and its storage for long periods.
Currency trading depends on investing, buying and selling currencies daily, but clients differ in their way of dealing with trading, and the experience differs from one person to another, and this requires several factors such as wisdom, knowledge, boldness and patience.
I think that everyone has their own way of working in trading, some of them love long investment and some of them who like to invest today

On 10/16/2019 at 4:50 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Only true HODLER can make life time earnings and get the financial independence in crypto markets. Not everyone cannot make money in day trading. It is a serious job. 

Yes i agree with your all words my friend crypto is helping us financially because the value of cryptocurrency is increasing with the passage of time so we all need to work hard here so we can work good here and by this we will be able to earn as good as we much just hard work is need.