Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Do we need to HODL Crypto until the price goes up?

Yes no doubt only experience person or professional can do trading on the daily basis. This is very risky work. You can also loose your all money if you have not experience about trading. If know about this than you will earn lots of money from this method.

Those that want to make profit in their investment need to make longtime investment. Those that are patient to hold habe make good earning which make them rich. We have seen those that hold bitcoin in the past, the way their life is change for good. 

I think that a good holder can earn good profits from cryptocurrencies because trading needs a lot of knowledge and without knowledge we cannot done daily trading and cannot earn good profits. So according to me e holding for a long time is a good way to earn good profits in cryptocurrencies we must have to be patient for a while if you want to successful in this world.

That depends, if you have a large capital, buying and holding coins will generate more money than trading with a tiny fund, it's that simple, for a reason private institutions buy billions in XRP / BTC / BCH / LTC, for a simple 5% increase means millions in profit.

Exactly, but this is something difficult to obtain, that is, very difficult to be able to trade if you do not have much knowledge, so the first thing to do is study a lot, inform yourself, understand the market and then know how to invest and trade.

Your words are very reasonable. What I said makes sense for a person to work on a daily basis to improve his financial condition and not look at opportunities that can never be realized. I have to learn first to trade and I will know who wants to learn from me as well and I will not skimp on one of this information.

Dear friend, on my part, I prefer long-term trading, i.e. buying currencies at their current price and then waiting until their price increases

Yes to get a great profit we should wait for right time when the crypto currency goes up then we should sell it for large profit .when the crypto currency Price goes down we should not take any risks and hold it till the right time.

My friend, your work in cryptocurrencies will never be a loss, so if you store the currency for the future, you will profit twice what you own now because the prices will rise very high, and if you want to sell them now, you will get a good profit, but if you intend to work in the field of trading you must follow the currency movements well for Good profit guarantee

Yes, if you do not hold crypto until the price of crypto started to pump. Because if you do not do that you can never do profit using your coins. For this reason I suggest everyone to hold their coin until price goes up.

• +2 1

it depends on the coin you are holding and if you are doing it on the good coin like the bitcoin or any other such coin the holding is the best option ortherwise just cut the loss.

It's up to you.hodl is just a way to make profit from bitcoin.but there are still some ways yo earn more like investing on legit sites.or by trading cryptocurrency it is not easy to understand trading but once you do it is the best way to make profit from cryptocurrency.

Yes this is the a good idea to hold your coin for bigger profits but dont be so greedy to hold your coins when the prices is on the maximum value and you thought that some more profit gain if the market going more higher but many times the prices drop down suddenly .

Yes, my dear friend, in order not to lose in the field of trading in cryptocurrencies, we must doom until the cryptocurrencies rise, and then we sell in a gain, otherwise we will lose them, and this is important for us to analyze currencies before entering into trading so as not to lose Thank you very much

Well my friend i don't think their is anything wrong in someone holding his coin for the price to go high to my own opinion every one has his own views so I don't think it is wrong they may do that because they want to earn more money 

Hold is the most effective thing you can do to obtain long-term profits, that is, it does not work with all cryptocurrencies, for example if you want to hold with a not very well known altcoin with a low market capitalization, you may be waiting All your life as you say, but imagine now those who held the bitcoin at $ 3k, today it costs about $ 32K, would it be worth it? Of course, yes, and if someone wants to hold for 5 or 7 more years in btc they will surely earn more money, so you must know with which cryptocurrency to carry out this activity and obviously be patient.

• +3 1

Hold till the charge is going up for my part a waste of time. It need to be traded in order that the quantity of cash will increase at the same time as expecting the charge to rise. That's what I actually have completed so far. Because if simplest maintain I assume it is now no longer effective.

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that you should to hold the coin until the price of the colt is going high when the price of the the coin is going high you can get the more profit with the trading of the coins that is very beneficial for you to get the profit

Hodling is very important. If you don't have any knowledge about trading or any other methods, you can make money with hodling. If you look at the beggining of this year you can see the incredible price increasing.Hodling is good but we need to chose where to buy it otherwise we can buy it from the top and we'll have to wait months maybe years.

i do not think its stupid to wait for prices to hike before selling ones cryptocurrency, infarct, that's  one of the idea of cryptocurrency investments 

I differ a little from your opinion regarding storing assets, since it has been seen a lot that by storing them they grow in value, but I support your criteria a bit by saying that by trading the assets they make more demand and their growth is increasing, for this reason, it is good that you know where you are and where you are going in crypto life in order to grow in this business.

• +3 1

I think if you have invested good amount and you can not decide what to do  just read few topics on the coin you are holding and after that you can decide easily.

Yes  you can get more profit by holding bitcoins. If you want to get more earning you can save bitcoins for later. When its price is high you can sold it and get more money.

This is a good point of view as we can monitor the prices of digital currencies on a daily basis and take advantage of price fluctuations through trading, buying and selling, and in this way we achieve good profits and we should not be satisfied with just waiting for the price to rise to sell.

On 10/16/2019 at 6:50 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Only true HODLER can make life time earnings and get the financial independence in crypto markets. Not everyone cannot make money in day trading. It is a serious job. 

Yes friends, not everyone can day trade because day trading requires experience and daily practice to gain experience. I think depending on everyone it may be different, there are some who prefer to hold and there are some people who prefer day trading. Day trading time also determines profit so sometimes we also need to hold back to make a profit.

• +1 1