Search bar sometimes doesn't appear - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Search bar sometimes doesn't appear

Yes friends, sometimes it happens that the search bar is not getting added right now, but it is a little time, time is not there and we do not have to work too hard to find the search bar. 

Yes, my friend, she has this problem with me, but I think because of the updates that take place in the forum, so I try to be patient when working here so that I do not make mistakes and enter the posts and comments of the members by pressing the home page

Dear Friend! You should try on your browser. I think change your browser or any setting enable check. You should work hard to correct it. 

Friend to me for now that has not happened to me but it is very rare that that happens to you, look at closing and opening the browser again, because the problem is in the browser you are working on and if you are not the browser, check if your computer is not slow or something and it takes time for it to catch you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my friend at first did not exist with me, but after I pressed to the home page, it appeared in the corner with me, and then it was added to the main menu and now I use it well.

It happened to me many times and even after reloading the page it doesn't appears and I am also unknown to it's reason so have the curiosity to know about it that why it happened and the reason behind it.

There could be  a number of reasons that may result to that, among which are:

*Power network connectivity

* Browser  malfunctioning and phone speed among other reasons.

very good and excellent publication, the truth also seems to me this problem, sometimes the search bar does not seem to me but I do not understand the reason for this, I use the cryptotalk forum on my mobile, but I do not know if this has something to do with the search bar not appearing, I'll keep reading some comments to see if they could give me a solution for this problem. 

Hello friends,I have not encounter such problemfrom search disappeared box, it's always available for my cryptotalk forum, But at times it was network problem that makes our browser to change,so check your internet browser and contact your moderator.

I think the lack of the search bar sometimes is the lack of internet access, or there is a mistake in your phone, or that this is a problem in the forum.

• +4 1

I think searching option available but the content or post search is option have Benn yet or not so not know in this topics because I am see the first time and not any idea. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

dont worry bro you have to refresh the page only or you have to try in other time or change the browser and maybe your internet connection is bad cause i faced this problem once and it was a connection problem 

• +1 1

On 3/9/2020 at 7:24 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I am having with the forum search bar as it doesn't appear sometimes, so I can't search for posts and topics.

Can anyone give me a solution to this problem?

Hello my friend, I can’t experience like yours, because when I’m searching it always okay for me, i guess you should try or maybe always refresh your mobile or check your internet connection.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information. I jave no problem face this . You check internet speed . I chose Google chrome. Good luck everyone. 

I believe this is a direct result of your organization issues. Once more, your telephone may have a more slow processor, so the telephone works more slow. This doesn't appear to be a bug in cryptotalk. Once more, this might be your program issue, so I will utilize another program to check whether the issue is taken out.

It's a good idea not to forget what's going on in another section because it doesn't provide or we won't pay by posting there, let's know we'll learn and the benefits from there will never stop🖤🖤

I do not think that the problem is with the forum itself, I think it is one of two reasons, either your internet connection is a bit slow, and in this case you have to refresh the page, and the other reason might be a problem with your browser so try to use a different one and I suggest that you use Opera or Firefox.

• +3 1

My friend, do not worry, I think it is good for you to try the filter of articles you want to view according to the classification you want, and this will help you reduce time, effort and work

• +2 1

I haven't noticed that problem yet,and I think it will be difficult for the search bar not to appear,perhaps it might be due to network problems or its just an official problem

Maybe the problem is in the browser you are using, so I suggest you to use another browser and maybe the problem will be solved. I've never had this problem in the forum.

On 2/25/2021 at 2:25 PM, John Smithy009 said:

It may be slow internet or some other problem in your browser or there is a navigator problem that's why you are facing this issue. I think if you refresh your page

Perhaps it may be the effect of internet but not from the forum because even me I have never experienced such difficulties for once. Search button is always visible and functioning normal at all the time. How ever if the situation persist you can contact moderators for proper and effective assistance. @John Smithy009

Is possible you have a problem with your navigator, some times the navigators they dont load fully, so is possible this is the reason why you dont see your search bar on you Cryptotalk page web.Everything is fixed before there is too much of a problem here.

I will suggest you to clean your browser from time to time. Also you can use CCleaner free utility to clean all your browsers from cookies and downloaded temp files, along with a few of the temp windows files that are no longer needed. Although careful with the options as there are passwords and other information that is critica

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.