Satoshi post from 2009 - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Satoshi post from 2009

Actually,It is wonderful for Satoshi to see his job after 11 years of development. It has really become global. It is a real success.We are seeing that bitcoin is getting success day by day. It made able everyone to keep their wealth in their hands in safe way.

Actually,It is wonderful for Satoshi to see his job after 11 years of development. It has really become global. It is a real success.We are seeing that bitcoin is getting success day by day. It made able everyone to keep their wealth in their hands in safe way.

Regardless of whether Satoshi is a person or a group as I heard recently But it has provided a great service to humanity that you will not forget because it contributed to laying the foundation for the field of cryptocurrencies and central transitions. All thanks, respect and appreciation.

• +2 1

Although it is not known who Satoshi is, what he has created has been so wonderful for our era in cryptocurrencies, what a great success! And many of us have benefited from this, I wish I had the opportunity to meet bitcoin years ago.

Well, I know that I can't really remember everything about the post from Satoshi Nakatomo some years back, but I can definitely remember what exactly the post was saying, buy all that he's said was now happening.

If we know the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto or not, we owe him thanks and gratitude for this wonderful idea. You created a currency that helped many people around the world find jobs and get rid of poverty.

Much obliged my friend! I haven't started reading Satoshi but with this opportunity I will and I have to thank you so much for bringing this early document from the master to the forum. I am hoping to read more of the Satoshi teachings and focus on identifying the ingenunity in his writting.

• +1 1

My body shrug when I started reading the message and we were in 2009 and Satoshi himself speak to me personally, without a doubt this is the best invention in the twentieth century for me.

• +1 1

The publication of Satoshi Nakamoto is written in an understandable way, and this post indicates the intelligence of this inventor, as he detailed his explanation about his greatest achievement and his invention, the king of cryptocurrencies, which is the bitcoin that is considered the strongest cryptocurrency and the most profitable, as all comments were supportive of this new idea.

would keep it secret and don't reveal it's identity where I will be in few people who will be enjoying this commotions of satohsi. I will post few truth about him which doesn't harm him and increase it's reputation. People like me wanna know more about satoshi which create BTC and bring new era to world. 

• +1 1

That's very intriguing. I believe he might have been found if he had another article just 5 years earlier. However, it is also unlikely that he has a role like this. I'm very interested in reading the entire story of how blockchain and bitcoin came to be.

The world of cryptocurrency generally his respect is exceptional whenever he's name is been mentioned, it's a man whom history shall never forget mention him in discussion concerning the entire crypto currency industry. When I read this first post I imagine if Satoshi Nakamoto should appear to receive unlimited awards for his unforgettable project he created for the universe.

Zoos are good information you have shared on this and this is a solution of all the fake news about the satoshi and the bitcoins now everyone can kill you are there fires and this is the first of the 2009 main the Bitcoin was just like a small baby.

This is wonderful, it is great to know where this whole thing started from, and when I read the publication of this scientist, I saw that he presented his idea with complete confidence, as if he knew that the future is open to cryptocurrencies and their development.
Thank you for this great post.

Yes my friend that Satoshi is a genius man to invent this coin and I hope he will go out into the world and tell them why this coin was created as I felt that I went back using the time machine and always wonder what Satoshi Naka Mutu was thinking at that time while he was in the publishing process

my friend thank you for posting and sharing such kind of good post it really brought us to the founder of and creator of Bitcoin . it really able to know that what was his words.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 85.8 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 987 035 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • ♦️Аналитики криптобиржи Bitfinex прогнозируют, что текущий цикл бычьего рынка биткоина может достичь своего пика в IV квартале 2024 года. Со ссылкой на исторические данные они отметили, что BTC обновляет исторический максимум спустя несколько месяцев после халвинга. Четвертый халвинг в сети Bitcoin состоялся 20 апреля. Событие, происходящее раз в четыре года, урезало награду за добычу блоков вдвое: до 3,125 монет. 🔺По словам экспертов, пика стоимости актив достигает в условиях, когда показатель отношения рыночной стоимости к реализованной стоимости (MVRV) превышает отметку 3,2. В настоящий момент показатель находится на отметке 2,56, что указывает на значительную нереализованную прибыль. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2431810 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro
    • 🚀 Get ready! An exciting Nexade Airdrop is here! 🎉  With our $10,000 Airdrop campaign here's your chance to grab a share of $10,000 worth of tokens!  🌐 https://t.me/Nexade_AirdropBot   Airdrop Tasks: 1️⃣ Join our Telegram group 2️⃣ Follow Nexade on X, Like + RT + tag 3 friends in the pinned tweet 3️⃣ Submit your ARB wallet address to claim your tokens   🤖 Airdrop bot link: https://t.me/Nexade_AirdropBot ✍️ Airdrop rules:     🗓 End Date: June 18, 2024   💰Rewards: 💵 Reward per participant: $10 worth of $NEXD tokens (750 lucky winners) 👥 Referral Reward: $20 worth of $NEXD tokens (125 top referrals)   Turn those notifications on to stay updated 😉
    • Кто превзошел биткоин?         Всего 23 токена из топ-100 превзошли биткоин по годовому росту, — отмечает команда WuBlockchain. Как видим, основное количество токенов, превзошедших BTC, относятся к отрасли Memecoins или AI-tokens. Данная таблица в который раз подтверждает, что наиболее прибыльными сейчас являются именно эти два направления    
    • Биткойн-активы американских Bitcoin ETF Обменять биткоин, а так же другие криптовалюты Вы можете в нашем обменнике cryptonet.pro
    • ТОП-7 разлоков предстоящей недели.CryptoRank поделился крупнейшими разлоками токенов предстоящей недели        APT — $92.88 млн;ARB — $90.01 млн;UNI — $83.29 млн;STRK — $72.4 млн;SEI — $62.63 млн;IMX — $51.28 млн;ICP — $35.65 млн.   Довольно много весомых разлоков топовых монет, поэтому рекомендую следить за ценой APT, ARB и STRK в отмеченные дни.
    • Premier.Cash - это: выгодные курсы обмена круглосуточная работа сервиса никаких скрытых комиссий профессиональная поддержка в онлайн - чате,что дает быстрое решение Вашего вопроса. гибкие условия для постоянных клиентов постоянное пополнение резерва обмен в ручном режиме для Вашей безопасности   Направления обмена: Более 30 направлений, включая: BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, BNB, XRP, DOGE, SOL, TON, ETC и другие Боее 20 вариантов выплат, включая: Сбер RUB, СБП RUB, T - Bank RUB, WeChat , AliPay , Наличные RUB USD GEL   Будьте внимательны! Все обмену проводятся только на нашем сайте. Наши операторы проконсультируют и помогут Вам в круглосуточном режиме.   С актуальными направлениями и курсами Вы можете ознакомится на сайте. Premier.Cash - только выгодный обмен!   Контакты: Сайт: Premier.Cash Telegram: @PremierCash (https://t.me/PremierCash) Почта: info@premier.cash
    • ANT EXCHANGE - это новый  обменник, который предлагает пользователям множество возможностей для быстрого и безопасного обмена криптовалют. Один из главных принципов нашего обменника - это быстрые обмены. Мы гарантируем, что обмены будут проводиться за 15-20 минут. Мы предоставляем удобный и простой интерфейс, который позволяет проводить обмены даже новичкам в криптовалютном мире.   ⚡️Круглосуточная работа - 24/7 готовы помочь обменять криптовалюту ⚡️Быстрые операции - среднее время обмена 15 минут ⚡️Высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальность данных - мы тщательно следим за конфиденциальностью обменов наших клиентов и готовы предоставить самые удобные способы проведения сделок   - Обмен в банковских направлениях: (Приват 24 UAH ; Монобанк UAH ; Visa/MasterCard UAH ; Райффайзен UAH ; Ощадбанк UAH ; УкрСиббанк UAH ; ПУМБ UAH ; Sense Bank UAH ; OTP Bank UAH ; А-Банк UAH ; Izibank UAH) - Работаем с платежными системами : (Volet (Advcash) USD ; Volet (Advcash) EUR ; Perfect Money USD ; Perfect Money EUR ; Payeer USD) - Работаем с популярными криптовалютами: (Tether TRC20 USDT ; Tether ERC20 USDT ; Tether POLYGON USDT ; USDT , BTC , ETH , TON и другие)   Стараемся всегда учитывать пожелания и замечания наших клиентов, возникающих при работе с сайтом. Специалисты на нашем сайте готовы ответить на Ваши вопросы и помочь в решении любых проблем.   Наши контакты: Официальный сайт - https://ant.exchange Почта - support@ant.exchange