Sharing my trading tips, maybe they can help. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Sharing my trading tips, maybe they can help.

Thanks alot my dear friend your all tips are good and useful for the every trader if they follow on these rules which are. You mentioned in his posts so definitely they achieve good from the trading and not loss his capital...

• Useful or interesting 1

I like the way you mentioned the trading knowledge as the major priority because most of the users comes for trading without knowing the fundamentals that's why they endup with bad results. And after learning, we must divide our portfolio into the higher risks and lower risk sections so the profit we gain and losses are managed. On top of that I recommend to keep some amount of portfolio into the stablecoins so that incase of emergency, we don't need to make loss. Most of the traders miss this but we mustn't invest all of our funds as far I am concerned.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Dear trading relies on your experience yet he most significant thing in day exchanging is to set a benefit procedure so you rapidly leave the exchange at the primary objective with the least profits.we should to have enough information to exchange, the exchanging isn't troublesome.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Umar 1619 said:

Thanks for providing these useful informations

Sure dear @Calvinpriva you are right trading needs a good knowledge good capital patience and a lot of time. If we have good knowledge about trading then we become successful otherwise it is totally waste of time and money. So always be patient and work hard 🙂

Well said brother @Umar 1619. Trading without knowledge, good strategies, patience, and a good plan will lead to a huge loss and a wasting of time. We need to be full prepared before we start trading so that we can avoid loss, apart from that it will be hard to avoid loss and earn profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/9/2020 at 3:59 AM, Calvinpriva said:

but when the price will go down and reach your loss limit you will have to withdraw immediately so that you can reduce loss.

In this case,the trader  still  should hold the coin or token if the coin is still good demand able  in crypto market..  Becuase  good demand able coin dont easily  get fail down then die..  That is why every   trader first  need to find out the best coin to trade Which  trading volume  huge in crypto market.. 

Yes I'm agree with you. 

I'm very happy to read your post. 

I'm very thankful to you for sharing this information by your post with all users in this site. 

I also needed to this information. 

Because I recently joined this platform. 

So I have no much information about it. 

But after reading your post I have increased my knowledge. 

I will try all these tips in my trading when I will plan for trading. Right now I am just working on investment. And I am sure that your tips will help me in beneficial trading.

On 3/8/2020 at 10:59 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Here they are;

• Trading knowledge
  • Trading capital
  • Trading limits
  • Be patient
  • Power of making decisions

TRADING KNOWLEDGE.

Before trading you must have a trading knowledge. There are many places where can help you to get free trading knowledge including in this forum! But you can also use google to find some articles that can teach you how to trade and also you can watch youtube tutorials for trading so that you can know what you are going to do. Trading without knowledge will make you fail very quickly and will give you a loss.

TRADING CAPITAL.

You cant trade without having a capital, so you must find trading capital after learn how to trade so that you can start as soon as you will get the startup money. Don't start like you own a GOLD company! Start with small capital and it will grow itself until it will become bigger!

TRADING LIMITS.

This is the best part and i loosed a lot because of this. You must set trading limits before starting anything. I mean, its good to set profit limit and loss limit. See this example; You have purchase bitcoin when the price was $.7000 and you want to hold until it reaches $.8500 so you must set your profit limit at least from $.7500 to $.8500 and you have to set the loss limit maybe from $.7400 to $.7000. That means when the prices will start going up and reach the limit of your profit you can choose to withdraw it or keep holding for large profit but when the price will go down and reach your loss limit you will have to withdraw immediately so that you can reduce loss. The right time to trade its buying bitcoins when price is down so that you can earn profit when the price goes up.

PATIENCE.

Patience in trading is very good and a great key, but you have to be very careful when you use it because it can give you profit or loss. You have to be patient but following your trading limits, don't be patient and keep holding while you see the prices are going down.  You will get loss and you will hate trading!

DECISIONS.

Power of making decisions is one of the main keys in trading but unfortunately its not used by many traders. You must have decisions in your trading limits, make the decisions to withdraw you profit after reaching your profit limit and make decisions to withdraw your capital when you will reach your loss limit! Having too much patient and forget to make the right decisions will make you cry my friend.

I don't know if you got me, but read it slowly you can understand even a little thing. Those are my keys which made me proud of myself and proud of my life because of trading.

Good luck to you all.

Thank you so much for this good information that contain all the necessary details that is required during trading and to sincere am impressed with the content and I hope we the junior members to put it in practice.

Incredible advice, friend I have had some difficulties with the commercial limits in the investments that I make, but thanks to your advice I will be able to overcome it very quickly, I started to read it slowly, and I realized my mistake with patience, because it is the same too You can play against us and I didn't know it, thank you for opening my understanding of this area.

Patience is crucial, as is making a decision with patience or being content with a small loss. We say we'll be patient, but then we find out we've bought a peak we won't be able to visit for years, so making the right decision, whether buying or selling, is critical to being in the right place at the right time.

In my opinion your all information is very useful for everyone and thanks for sharing this useful post. Many trader don't have patience but in my opinion patience is necessary for trading. 

Thank You dear for sharing this useful strategy about trading. I am student who is keen to learn about trading so such posts and information are always useful and helpful to me. I agree to all the points that you mentioned and each od it is really necessary to be followed for a successful trading.

Yes I also agree with your opinion and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and are much and more profitable running through this site because there are many people who are very careful about the investment advice to all member be honest and work with its full of patients about this site because your money will not loose soil as advice ward number 2 people connected to the site and unmarked and more profit through this site.

Yes I also agree with your opinion and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it and are much and more profitable running through this site because there are many people who are very careful about the investment advice to all member be honest and work with its full of patients about this site because your money will not loose soil as advice ward number 2 people connected to the site and unmarked and more profit through this site.

Thanks. These tips are very important for those of us who are new members. There are many benefits to sharing these tips. It is very important for different traders to know these tips.

It is possible to share your experiences with everyone, this is a wonderful thing, and it will help beginners to understand new methods and this is a good thing.

Really a well explained topic and Thanks for sharing these tips with us. It is a very useful post for all those who want to get the good results from their trading. I agree with all the points and tips that you explained is really helpful for good trading.

Investing without intelligence, sound tactics, persistence, and a well-thought-out strategy would result in a large loss and a waste of time. We must be adequately equipped before we make trades in order to prevent loss; otherwise, avoiding loss and earning profit would be difficult.

Am indeed impressed with these your trading tips you mention here because every necessary information that will lead to success during trading have been explained here and surely it will be useful to the newbies who are willing to join the trading aspect

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for these valuable advice in the field of currency trading, and I also thank you because you have published your experience in the field of cryptocurrency trading mainly by publishing your experience with valuable advice on trading cryptocurrencies and urge everyone to take advantage of your own advice and experience about trading and to put their touches and develop work  In this field, gaining news and knowledge well, as well as knowledge is the most important thing. Thank you very much.