YOPony on Yobit - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

YOPony on Yobit

yobit has always come up with good offers for us.It was also launched quite a while ago, I missed it.Can I join now?yobit is one of the best exchange gula I have ever seen

I do have seen the betting place at exchange but there is no investment on my end because I cannot risk my money because there are almost nine horses that are about to run so which one will win is uncertain

• +2 1

The race is a kind of gambling too because you can not make bet on all of them and even you do there are 9 times chances of losing so you have 1 out of 9 chances to lose your bet.

the race is a king of gambling you can win and you can lose your money too there so do not make investment or bet on it if you love your money too much.

Just the other day, Yobit had a new pump of different coins, in a pony race. I didnt place any bets with outside money but what i did do was buy a coin that was being included in the race, Limi, to be pumped if it won. Minex was also included in the list of possible pumps if won. Since Im mining Minex, I left Minex in my account in case it won & to get a good profit in the pump.

Neither Limi or Minex won. I sold my Limi for what I paid for it basically, minus the commission fee. The Minex I sold for current market price. I really didnt win or lose but at least I tried.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png