YOPony on Yobit - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

YOPony on Yobit

Usually when I put I noticed that a lot of people put on the last pony, that is, 8 and 9, but I think that the victory does not depend on which pony put the most people.

• +4 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:45 PM, williamz902 said:

Has anyone put any money on YoPony on the Yobit exchange. I see that the race is starting in 19 hours. They mention that the winning pony is calculated based on how many people have put money on a certain pony, how many chat messages there are, and other factors. So usually the pony with the most bets will win. So who has put money on the pony and what number did you choose?

This program is very slow but very helpful with the purpose. Very slow slow Volume. It has a very less motor phone trading volumes. So anybody had invested in the website.

Yopony is very risky. Yobit development team are very smart in making a platform like this where we can bet and play but for their own benefits only.its hard to win on that kind of game,that's why i dont get any interest on that.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 PM, williamz902 said:

Has anyone put any money on YoPony on the Yobit exchange. I see that the race is starting in 19 hours. They mention that the winning pony is calculated based on how many people have put money on a certain pony, how many chat messages there are, and other factors. So usually the pony with the most bets will win. So who has put money on the pony and what number did you choose?

I have seen this ponyrace in Yobit exchange and in the first time i try to understand how to ply and see if i can win or not, and finally decide to dont play it because there is no way to win 

On 10/15/2019 at 11:15 PM, williamz902 said:

I really do want to try the yobit pony race. But the minimum bet is too high for me... And I cannot afford to lose it. I do not know if it is a fair betting system or not, bets cannot be trusted . Only bet what you can afford to lose because in any website when you're putting your money in... There is 80% chance of losing it. And 10% of it may get you some but not cover you bets or make any profit. And 5-5% chance of actually winning the bet

Too much minimum bet (100,000 satoshi) and too little probability of winning (10%) make this game uninteresting for me. I prefer to play Dice on this exchange. Cheaper and more likely.

Yes, I tried and won twice and lost the bet once. All you have to do is choose one of the horses and bet on it. If you still make profits, your profits depend on the percentage of your investment.

THINK POSITIVE

I tried to play this game, to be honest I did not like it because someone can make a big bet on one pony and it will win, in my opinion it is not fair.

I never see any one ply this game in yobit exchange , for i d=really dont know how to play it and some information that i collect about it bi dont good understand how we can win 

On 03.04.2020 at 12:07, andrehol said:

Too much minimum bet (100,000 satoshi) and too little probability of winning (10%) make this game uninteresting for me. I prefer to play Dice on this exchange. Cheaper and more likely.

I agree, I put about 5 bets in YoPony and none of my bets won and I lost about 500,000 Satoshi just like that, without getting anything, it's better to play Dice, in Dice there is at least a chance to earn.

Edited by NevermindNe

On 15.10.2019 at 21:45, williamz902 said:

I always look forward to running YoPony. But not to place bids but to bid. Closer to the start of the yopony run and during the coin participating have price fluctuations on the exchange.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:45 PM, williamz902 said:

So who has put money on the pony and what number did you choose?

I recently placed a bet on Yopony and the first horse won (I lost), to be honest I think that there the horse wins regardless of the number of bets on it

I normally receive alerts about these yopony and other coin race games but I haven't yet participated in any and I hope to take part next time but I will find out more about these games first  and how profitable they can be before I join in playing.

can anyone explain me the whole details about yoponny because I am  hearing it for the first time so I have no idea about it does it need investment to start this service 

To bet on yopony means to bet at least 0.01 on a horse and having a chance of 10 to win seems to me more than anything else to challenge fate than a matter of luck, personally I think I will never play this game...

My friend, to me, this kind of game I never love, so I will not be able to answer your questions It is a type of gambling and you may lose the bitcoin parts that you have gained. I advise you to keep your money.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I have made a bet several times and have made some bets in profit and lost some bets, and the matter depends on the size and amount of the bet and the number of comments

Life is great and enjoy it

I honestly haven't tried that feature yet, but I know a friend who did at the time and did pretty well, I guess he was pretty lucky.

Yeah thats how the winning pony is determined. just pick what everyone else is picking and start spamming the chat with its number. usually works

i did, it is a basic horce racing game but winner horse choosen by complex algorithm. trading activities and chat messages will choose winner horse. i win about 0.03 bitcoin from there. it was funny

• +4 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day