Crypto vs Banks - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

Crypto token is more secure as it involves little amount of fees compared to banks but the greet thing is that crypto tokens and fiat money work together in exchanging market and also the value of Bitcoin and other crypto tokens are valued in terms of dollars.

It is a mistake to say we don't know who controls Bitcoin, because it is not controlled by anyone. It is decentralized and open source. Any programmer can contribute and anyone can mine it, also anyone can trade it and own Bitcoin without paying very high fees as it happens with ownership of stocks. The problem is that these that talk about bitcoin like that they don't know that it is decentralized and also not know what this means.

The purpose of Bitcoin exit from crypto coins was to change the economic system.And it was an economic model that emerged in response to banks.This system has progressed and improved so far,and humanity has begun to rely on Bitcoin.Banks have been making money on people for years.But now this system can say humanity and cryptocurrencies stop.Governments may oppose cryptocurrencies as they do not want to lose banks.But the end will be inevitable For banks.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:10 AM, duncun007 said:

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

Personally, I do not think it is a war. Banking system is centralised, nominous and has the complete backing of the governments and their agencies; it is safe to say banks, in any way cannot be boycotted for cryptocurrency (not in the next few years at least); that is the conventional way. What I see rather is an environment which both can coexist with certain laws and regulations to be strictly abided.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

it will be no having war between crytocurrency and banks.. i think it will be good if they are getting alliance because it will be less hassle for the users and also by the help of crypto, many people will be getting their bank accounts

I would say that nowadays, nothing is safe. Crypts are free and that is a great advantage. In my country, we keep our savings under the mattress so you get the idea that our banks are a scam.

The truth is I prefer to keep my money in cryptocurrencies since in my opinion they are safer since I am the only one who controls my money and I do not have to go through third parties, also if they have knowledge about which cryptocurrencies to buy and when to buy them you can get a lot out of them more profit than just having the money in the bank.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 AM, duncun007 said:

Ever since the financial crisis 2008 people became aware that their money isnt safe at banks and so are their investments, bitcoin emerged as a savior and an alternative that might eventually replace banks, (fast-forward thru the parts where bitcoin price went from .01$ to 20k)  I've heard too many mainstream economists saying bitcoin isnt going to last and no sane government would accept it because simply we dont know who controls it.

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

What is happening between traditional banking and cryptocurrencies is similar to what happened with the industrial age.

The new paradigms are gradually being imposed, the ways of thinking and doing of people have changed, they seek more independence and freedom.

I do not think that one or the other will disappear, we are living a transition, in which both parties must adapt if they want to survive technological changes and the blockchain

In my opinion the banks are going to have to learn to convert with the crypto currencies, people like to have control of their money and with them it is possible, in the banks sometimes you have restrictions, both have risks but I think that the crypto is gaining more space every day

• +5 1

Digital money and more specifically cryptocurrencies are the future and although banks are important pillars for the economy of communities and commercial development, it increasingly loses prominence when compared to other technologies.

Personally, I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future, but currently, although cryptocurrencies have made their way quickly in our global economy, I believe that banks will continue to exist and take away most of the investors, this at least for the next 3 decades.

In the future I believe that cryptocurrencies will be accepted and ultimately that they will win the battle

Banks have more of a tendency to collapse than cryptocurrency, so thats why when picking your bank, you need to pick a respectable one. If experts are saying banks are dangerous, then it should be a win for crypto, so i dont see the problem here. It would probably affect fiat, then, affecting crypto value, but that should be minimal

None is winning, and none is loosing they are both going to coexist, neither bitcoin nor banks are dying any time soon, heck some banks are even into crypto now

On 15/10/2019 at 3:10, duncun007 said:

Desde la crisis financiera de 2008, las personas se dieron cuenta de que su dinero no está seguro en los bancos y tampoco lo son sus inversiones, bitcoin surgió como un salvador y una alternativa  que eventualmente podría reemplazar a los bancos ( avance rápido a  través de las partes desde donde pasó el precio de bitcoin. 01 $ a 20k) He escuchado a demasiados economistas convencionales  decir que Bitcoin no va a durar y que ningún gobierno en su sano juicio  lo aceptaría porque simplemente no sabemos quién lo controla.

mi pregunta es en esta guerra en curso entre bitcoin y los bancos, ¿quién va a ganar y por qué?

It is certainly difficult for it to be accepted by many governments, but currently the btc is accepted as a means of payment in many businesses, this is a good step with respect to the change of common banks with saving and generating interest with cryptocurrencies.

I believe that crypto will win, since banks have long outlived their usefulness, and crypto is not controlled by anyone, not even the government. And banks are already old as a system and cryptocurrency will slowly replace it.

Insurance against bankruptcy such as bankruptcy and collapse sometimes cannot save the day, but this has become more secure in cryptocurrencies. Cryto money is my choice in terms of ease of transaction and tariff free

Things will not be measured this way, either we choose banks or we choose Bitcoin.
I think sooner or later they will agree (I mean the bankers, the bitcoins).
There will be a new era merging between banking and Bitcoin.
We will not lose either of them at the expense of the other.
Governments and countries have a big role in bringing them together, starting with recognizing Bitcoin as an official currency and establishing laws of their own.

Banks are currently approving the crypto currency blockchain some are even listing it as a major financial asset imagine when everything becomes crypto based, most banks will either go bankrupt, or adopt the crypto way, therefore , from my own perception I think crypto will win these contest☺

I stay with cryptocurrencies, without a doubt, I think it is a fairer and less predatory system than the bankers who concentrate a large part of the world's money and make it not very accessible, the banks put too many obstacles to obtain a credit or simply a bank account. savings, with cryptocurrencies anyone from anywhere in the world can access these services without further complication

there are more than 8,000 bitcoin ATMs in the world
The ATMs to carry out operations with the cryptocurrency bitcoin already number more than 8,000 in the world, according to information compiled by specialized websites in that market and verified by Money

CHECK YoBit.Net

check

I have never trust banks and government obviously crypto is much better for me. It provides security, safety, and the most important - anonymity. You can earn much more money with crypto. If you don't want to risk there can help you stablecoins, you can earn more than 12% annual income in dollars. There is no bank that provides the following conditions. So, crypto is much better than the bank.Now it got only one disadvantage - you can't pay for everything by crypto, but it's a time problem

Cryptocurrencies are a thousand times better since you have more possibility of increasing your money by having it saved than in a bank

Traditional banks must always exist because they are the bridge to exchange our fiat money to cryptocurrency through platforms, without this it can be very difficult to move the money in our countries of origin, the banks handle maximum limits in which you can deposit without jumping alerts, they have these maximum limits to ensure that the money that comes in is from licit trading activities, banks and cryptocurrencies do not compete because each one has its function, I would say that both support each other and the latter moves the digital economy If I wanted a change in the banking system, it would be that they will not charge for storing money and that the transactions are at zero cost to everyone, that they will eliminate the international shipping system for a more exonomic and faster one.

z7K3SYt.png

Here you should not do rivalry since Crypto needs the banks to be able to change to FIAT, and many seek crypto to change to fiat and have a good life, it is normal, in fact it is what many are looking for.