Crypto vs Banks - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

Apart from the financial crisis there are many people investing in crypto, since the banks are every day down, it is no longer safe, but in the world of crypto you can earn much more, and generate a passive income even greater than the banks, I think the future and we need to change...

these are two interlocking connections. both of which are also needed to do crypto business. where the bank is a tool for depositing and withdrawing profits from crypto. and also a bank as a process for the KYC requirements of an exchange. this is just so it's safer I think

في 10/15/2019 الساعة 10:01 صباحًا ، قال باجراجي:

في المستقبل ، أعتقد أن البنك سيقبل عملة البيتكوين أو على الأقل يعتمد تقنية blockchain للقيام بالتحويل وما إلى ذلك ، فإن التكنولوجيا هي موجات كبيرة وعندما يقوم البنك مرة أخرى بتكوين عملة البيتكوين وليس باستثناء هذه التقنية ، فإنه يسقط

Of course, I agree with you and I think that some banks have a lot of Bitcoin and deal in informal ways, it is possible that banks will use Bitcoin in the future.

Both banks and cryptocurrencies have money in common. Both want to attract as many investors as possible, but one of the differences is that banks need physical money, on the other hand, there are cryptocurrencies that can be managed digitally, they can be used for global negotiations in an effective, fast and safe way, this is the reason why users at higher levels are implementing it to carry out their operations in such a way that every day more people are added to their platforms to exchange their different commercial offers.

Cryptocurrency users have a lot of points going for them compared to people using conventional banking services. Bitcoin transfers are carried out through a direct system between users, without intermediaries involved. This means that, unlike the transfer services provided by banks in Latin America, which can take up to twenty-four hours (or more) to become effective between different banks, those of virtual currencies, thanks to its immediate system between beneficiaries, they take much less time. A cryptocurrency transfer generally takes an hour to complete, at least within the Bitcoin network assuming 6 confirmations are to be made.

In my opinion, in the
 future, cryptocurrencies
 will be better known 
worldwide, which many people
 will use and banks will gradually 
lose credibility.

I think that bitcoin and crypto-currencies will keep gaining ground little by little to the point that banks will have to offer services related to them. Banks currently have many restrictions on opening an account and that makes it very difficult to adopt them.

I believe that in this war there is no winner or loser because the two can coexist, at least for now. Banks have the power of fiat money which is used to buy cryptocurrencies and trade and invest them and from these investments profits are obtained that after some time are exchanged for fiat money through banks that are allied with crypto exchanges . For this reason I think there will always be both.

I do not think it is a kind of war of cryptocurrencies against banks, it is more an alternative to traditional banking, since it is too manipulated by the people in power, cryptocurrencies were born to give them a counterweight, being decentralized nobody can them control, they are a new system independent of governments, banks and the richest people in the world, I believe that banks and cryptocurrencies are going to coexist, and when the banks see that they really came to stay, they will also want a piece of the pie . within several years we will see a new unified world economic system..

Cryptocurrencies are more profitable than banks, the Bank gives you a very low percentage of profit, close to zero, given inflation and crypto can double your money in a month with a favorable outcome if you buy good coins that have good movement, and they will easily give you x2 and even more, and if there are still positions with leverage, you will get even more

In my personal opinion, I think Bitcoin will win, as it has many advantages, such as lowering its price compared to banks and the inability to track

crypto may be a better place to keep the money but my problem is that people actually do not know why they like to say that crypto is better, they just say this because they think it can make them look very cool persons.

أتوقع أن البلد مرة أخرى ، البلد أخرى ، مرة أخرى.
والعكس صحيح ، في البلدان المتقدمة ، يتعامل بعض الأشخاص في المحافظ والعملات الرقمية

Between Bitcoin and the bank depends on the government.  If the government recognizes Bitcoin, it will run out of the country's main currency.  And especially because governments in many countries don't recognize bitcoin because they don't know about it and what they think is a trap in the fraud cycle.

If you look at the fact that some banks are going to implement blockchain in their structures, we can say that the crypt won, but the crypt introduced into the banking sector is poorly accepted by people.

tHE Governments can still fall hard on bitcoin by banning websites for exchanges or banning apps that help you buy bitcoin, the thing is, you have to use your BANK account when you want to buy bitcoin. IT will be good really.

bank and cryptocurrency i thinks this be conneted .. for now many bank using the tech blockchain like cryprocurrency .. and i thinks too if someone join crypto he need bank too and bank with cryptocurrency is connected .. 

I think it's at war Between Bitcoin and your banks  Bitcoin will win Because it is easy to exchange and decentralize on condition That governments not interfere in preventing Bitcoin

Il est donc raisonnable que les banquiers et ceux qui ont le pouvoir et sont autorisés à imprimer de l'argent n'aimeront pas cela et c'est leur persévérance, mais à la fin, ils sont incapables d'arrêter le train et je ne pense pas qu'ils puissent l'arrêter non plus, car la révolution crypto est fortement poussée en avant et elle réussira quoi qu'ils tentent de lui faire obstacle en promulguant des lois Obstruant son chemin.

3 hours ago, Yakup49 said:

tHE Governments can still fall hard on bitcoin by banning websites for exchanges or banning apps that help you buy bitcoin, the thing is, you have to use your BANK account when you want to buy bitcoin. IT will be good really.

I think government can't deprive us from using cryptocurrencies. If they stop some particular websites,, We can access those sites with private networks. or we can buy or sell crypto locally with our friends and relatives.  i think they won't block us tightly from using crypto.

I believe that the Btc will continue to grow without any problem we will see exponential growth, but the fact that some people believe that fiat money disappears is not viable either. that each have their own benefits and cryptocurrencies will continue to globalize around the world and grow. so more than a World War it is simply what is coming For The World And It Is Here To Stay ...

• +5 1

I think it is a bit complicated, crypto has gained ground in recent years but now the banks were in charge. Currently the world is virtualized therefore cryptoss have the upper hand. But everything will depend on the governments to give or not the opening.

There is no competition between crypto and bank though, but without any argument crypto is ahead of bank, because crypto will increase you if you invest in a right way, but bank will not increase you except you buy some share and fixed deposit, and the interest is very low compare to crypto. One can earn triple of what he or she invest in crypto within a short period of time, but in bank there is nothing like that.

I consider that bitcoin and crypto-currencies will deposit ahead establish slight by not very to the site that banks will take to proffer army correlated to them. Banks at this time bear countless restrictions on breach an tab and that makes it same hard to take on them. 

many banks have joined the cryptocurreny world in banks and many areed with the cryptocurrency officials