Crypto vs Banks - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Crypto vs Banks

With a bit of luck the banks will end up accepting cryptocurrencies, however, at present I see it unlikely. Why? Because governments usually want to have control in all areas, something they can do with banks, but they cannot do with cryptocurrencies, since there, outside the investment bank, you are the one who controls everything.

Crypto coins have their own characteristics in banks. For example, at the bank, you will find a person with whom you will be contacted 24x7. We do not have such a chance in crypto currencies. Crypto money, on the other hand, can be processed 24x7. but we can only make transactions with banks during working hours. Banks seem more secure for now.

• +5 1

The one who will win i think is the one that gets the support of the people,everyone knows banks but only a few knows about crypto.When everyone knows about crypto im sure crypto is going to surpass the banks

On 10/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, duncun007 said:

my question is in this ongoing war between bitcoin and banks who is going to win and why?

I think that Bitcoin will surely win @duncun007,because it's popularity is increasing daily .Many people are buying bitcoins everyday and selling them.Bitcoin is somehow safer then banks .Because firstly it is not physical currency no one can steal it from you secondly bitcoin is difficult to be hacked.Seeing it's popularity countries will have to accept cryptocurrency.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

The functions, advantages, uses and purposes of crypto and banks are different, and cryptocurrency unconditionally wins in freedom, independence and transparency. Banks win in lending, savings guarantee and financial operations. It is much more better to combine them than oppose.

Когда то в биткоин никто не верил, а сейчас, так что думаю со временем биткоин победит, и банки возьмут его на оборот.

Decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have strong advantages over centralized financial systems, primarily because of their ability to function and operate without a single point of failure, borderless transaction settlement and efficient payment clearance.

Edited by AlexRay

Banks must keep up with and update their investment. The use of blockchain technology may help manage the current business of banks on their operational models and their future investment returns. This will bring about interest in renewable energy to produce this source, so they can help each other to bring about a new revolution.

Well first, for me banks are very insecure and obviously that bitcoin comes with an epic growth I tell you that it is the currency of the present and future because it is not controlled by a government or a person and although we do not really know how bitcoin was born It has grown due to the trust of the people and it has taken it to where it is instead that the confidence in the banks has fallen due to the loss of money to millions of people in the world and the same obstacles that they always place to make transactions in exchange that Right now anyone with a PC or cell phone has a BTC wallet, Btc is a future project

I agree with the experts. Banks are much more reliable than cryptocurrencies. People do not have to invest money that they are not ready to lose into cryptocurrencies because it is too high-risk tool. The chances of a person losing money in cryptocurrencies are much higher than in banks.

I will straight say crypto. Because I feel more safe with crypto coins. They are anonymous, there are a lot of wallets that are safe and exchanging platforms that give you opportunity to withdraw fast. Banks I don’t like them after I lost money because of hacker. 

In my opinion I think that cryptocurrencies are a lifesaver economically, in my case I am from Argentina and there is no longer financial security, many companies are leaving the country and our currency is collapsing

For sure, crypto is most prefered, with crypto you feel freedom, no taxes or questions about your money, if something happened to banks, your coins are in safe

A subject with a lot of controversy, Banks VS Bitcoin if we go a little back to the years in 2008 many people remember and know what happened and through that, unfortunately many think that banks are not safe, and the Bitcoin emerged as a new Currency decentralized that is not managed by any Government Entity that is not a bank, something that has had a good leverage with a Giant growth in recent years. sincerely my opinion. it is Bitcoin the Winner. Although many economists take the End of Bitcoin for granted only because it is not endorsed by a government entity. Now I ask you who will win banks or bitcoin? Leave me your comment.

Cryptocurrencies provide greater financial freedom when carrying out some type of transaction since it simplifies transactions of all kinds under the basic principle of paper money in which only the buyer and the seller intervene, eliminating third parties in this case the bacos, But this makes it something dangerous and I your money does not have any support only you and the security measures that are taken. while banks give these guarantees as they are subject to and supported by the laws and guidelines of the countries.

The same thing happens, as if you question whether cryptocurrencies will replace Fiat money. Banks cannot be ruled out because cryptocurrencies are not yet accepted everywhere as a form of payment, not everyone in the world uses them, in fact, many distrust them, so, if there were no banks, how could they sell cryptocurrencies to make purchases on sites that do not accept them?

Between banks and cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies are better, One can save cryptocurrencies and generate long-term income, we can carry out simple transactions that do not take more than 1 hour, we have total control of our money. Cryptocurrencies are the best

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey. If we talk about the safety of investments, then there is an unequivocal preference for the bank, but if you need a high percentage of income, then it is worth investing in bitcoin!

I believe that banking and everyone will use blockchain technology at some point in a decade and I say this because of what happened when the internet emerged, nobody or very few used it and look now, nobody can live without the internet because we are connected and that will happen with Cryptocurrencies we will all be financially connected and answering your question bitcoin will win because it is global, everyone can access bitcoin and it serves as an investment something that the world is asking for. Greetings

Banks will see themselves in the battle between with Blockchain technology businesses. In the future, blockchain technology will be easier to use and it can easily reach many customers. Banks will have to buy blockchain technology to serve customers and that's the only solution if they want to survive.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

is a very interesting topic, because people have all their lives betting on the banks to save and use their money, but the technological advances came to stay the digital coins want to replace the physical coins and banknotes, in short, the crypt coins are the future

It isnt a war, both will remain in the market. Each person will decide in which of the two they want to invest (if that is what they want). It isnt true as they say in the post above that in the bank you cannot earn a cent, there are investment programs and fixed / variable funds. To some extent the bank is safer because you can have insurance for certain things, once earned you can withdraw all the money directly and the risk of devaluation of the currency is lower. Cryptos for their part will continue to grow and take an important position. In short, each person knows what and to what extent they want to risk.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:53 AM, joendegz said:

People have grown weary of banks and the fact they are been controlled by the governments. a new movement is rising of people who want a decentralised system and that is why Bitcoin will last and banks wont. and if facebook Launches the Libra coin then all will be lost for banks

Yes, the banks will cease to exist and the cryptocurrencies will manage the world, so you have to invest in bitcoins